Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) (88281 Views)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun / Maria: The Sequel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Idaraobong5(f): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2023
LarrySun:
Thank you, brother.

You're right, I owe nobody anything. But then again, I owe everybody everything.

It's been many years since I started this story. I owe the people who started this journey with me a destination, and I am still working towards it. Thank God that this is the final phase of the journey. I am greatly indebted to everyone who has stood by me from the beginning. I sincerely appreciate their patience. It's not easy to follow a story for almost a decade. Even I never imagined that it would take this long. Lol! Just yesterday, a follower in diaspora told me that she'd been following this story since she was in high school, and now she's about to complete her college degree.

I have written 116 updates of Retribution so far and not yet close to the end. It's Update 46 still on Nairaland, so there's still a long way to go. I apologise for the weekly updates. I apologise that I also skip some weeks too. Just like you said, there is life outside this craft, and it's really overwhelming - the struggle.

I know that a lot of these readers are ready to buy when the story is completed, but I'm not yet done. I sincerely appreciate those who have been buying per update. They push me to continue. Without them, I probably would have dump this story after the first book. I even have a follower who pays me a substantial sum every week for this story, either I update or not. I stand on the shoulders of these amazing people. I am generally grateful to all my readers. In this age where the reading culture is gradually dying in this country, it is awesome to see people judiciously read what I write. We have lost some along the way, but most are still standing strong.

I have nothing but gratitude. Forgive me if I don't update frequently. I am only but human.

Thank you for still riding with me. I don't take this kindness lightly.

LSD 🙂
Larry Sun can I pay for the chapters that are ready?

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Idaraobong5:
Larry Sun can I pay for the chapters that are ready?
Yes.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Rumpleslitskin: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2023
King Larry last of his kind.
Larry is the only reason i check nairaland every week after Larry I don't think anyone can ever fill the abyss he would be leaving behind.
Started reading black Maria without beard now see bear bear everywhere.
Kudos man you rock.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Kaycee9242(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2023
Larry thanks so much we really appreciate your kindness. Its only this your story that still brings me to literature section here
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Idaraobong5(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2023
LarrySun:
Yes.
08067303749 dat is my WhatsApp line.
Please inbox me the amount and account details
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Nmezor(f): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Thanks for the update oga Larrysun
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Rick9(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2023
Anticipating.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by dejavuh0007(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
LarrySun:
Thank you, brother.

You're right, I owe nobody anything. But then again, I owe everybody everything.

It's been many years since I started this story. I owe the people who started this journey with me a destination, and I am still working towards it. Thank God that this is the final phase of the journey. I am greatly indebted to everyone who has stood by me from the beginning. I sincerely appreciate their patience. It's not easy to follow a story for almost a decade. Even I never imagined that it would take this long. Lol! Just yesterday, a follower in diaspora told me that she'd been following this story since she was in high school, and now she's about to complete her college degree.

I have written 116 updates of Retribution so far and not yet close to the end. It's Update 46 still on Nairaland, so there's still a long way to go. I apologise for the weekly updates. I apologise that I also skip some weeks too. Just like you said, there is life outside this craft, and it's really overwhelming - the struggle.

I know that a lot of these readers are ready to buy when the story is completed, but I'm not yet done. I sincerely appreciate those who have been buying per update. They push me to continue. Without them, I probably would have dump this story after the first book. I even have a follower who pays me a substantial sum every week for this story, either I update or not. I stand on the shoulders of these amazing people. I am generally grateful to all my readers. In this age where the reading culture is gradually dying in this country, it is awesome to see people judiciously read what I write. We have lost some along the way, but most are still standing strong.

I have nothing but gratitude. Forgive me if I don't update frequently. I am only but human.

Thank you for still riding with me. I don't take this kindness lightly.
LSD 🙂

I'm sure you don't need anyone to tell you how damn good of a writer you are. I think I found this story on Nairaland around 2014/2015, and I have been an ardent follower since then. I remember when you completed the first book and I thought that was the end. Meanwhile, I didn't know you had started with book 2 on a fresh thread. Imagine my joy when I stumbled upon that thread and started following book 2 from there, and also subsequent books on their separate threads.

I started this story before I gained admission, now I'm done with school, gone for service and have started working. While in school, your story was one of the major things that made me look forward to every Sunday. Any sunday you posted a double update, or any day of the week you posted an update - although those days were few - it really brightened my day. Even up until now, I still feel the same way about your story.

So, just as you have thanked us, I also want to thank you for not abandoning the story, also for the joy you have brought to me and many others following this story all these years, thank you. Hope to ride this story out with you till the end (whatever year that might be, lol).

8 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Good evening Larry, wetin dey happen na? No update today. Hope all is well with you. Abeg no say na 2 update you dey own us ooooo!
Regards to your family.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2023
Post removed.

5 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sheba222(f): 4:24am On Jun 19, 2023
Kunle the rapist your secret will be expose.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Kaycee9242(m): 4:57am On Jun 19, 2023
Kunle dun buy market, Larry thanks for this update
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by YINKS89(m): 6:27am On Jun 19, 2023
You saw this last post I read it with rage , like it should not happen..... kuke needs to be killed immediately abeg I just hate this scene
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by samtoolz(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2023
Kunle, you pervert.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by NurHadejia(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Well-done LarrySun
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Abosede512(f): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Thanks for the update LarrySun. I pray Kunle will be arrested and jail for all his crime and the old one too

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Rick9(m): 2:19am On Jun 20, 2023
Kunle is a baxtard
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Nmezor(f): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
I hope he gets caught. Shameless Kunle. Thanks for the update Oga Larrysun
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Ann2012(f): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2023
I pray he gets caught and punished

Thanks for the update boss
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by fredagu: 1:19am On Jun 24, 2023
I wish he be caught but he will not be caught because that blackmail video will eventually fit in somewhere.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 6:12am On Jun 25, 2023
Post removed.

5 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by do4luv14(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
ahh Mide must not die oooo
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by aprilwise(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
How rat poison take get to mide room? Abeg kule must pay for his crimes
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sheba222(f): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hmmmm, kunle the murderer has turned to kunle the rapist.I hope Mide will not hide this secret.Thanks for the early update.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by do4luv14(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
aprilwise:
How rat poison take get to mide room? Abeg kule must pay for his crimes

If She die, I fit Arrest Oga Larrysun ooo
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Oga Larry, thanks for update
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by YINKS89(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Why am I getting angry the more? Kunle must not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Kaycee9242(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2023
Nawaoooo Larry well done
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Nmezor(f): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mide must not die oo. Thanks for update Oga Larrysun
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Rick9(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2023
If I catch that kunle ehn.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oga Larry, we are still waiting ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by goodnessme1(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
sulorog:
Oga Larry, we are still waiting ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing for you today 🤣😂😂😂🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Three Paths / Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.