Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) (110076 Views)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun / Maria: The Sequel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by arfezces: 5:41pm On May 14, 2023
Thanks boss man...
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Ann2012(f): 8:10pm On May 14, 2023
Thanks boss

Is the complete story ready now?
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sheba222(f): 10:10pm On May 14, 2023
Hmmm, this story,no be for here.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Kaycee9242(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2023
Nawaooo Larry well done
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Teco2(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2023
Tank you, Mr. Larry
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Nmezor(f): 11:54am On May 17, 2023
Thanks for the update oga Larrysun
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Rick9(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2023
Wahala
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2023
Post removed.

11 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2023
Thanks for the update Larry
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Abosede512(f): 7:02pm On May 21, 2023
Thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by do4luv14(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2023
This Kunle no get sense, he wanted to try a retired Army Major for size,
Very stupid senseless Son
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by aprilwise(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2023
Kule dey dig his own grave
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Rick9(m): 12:55am On May 22, 2023
Nice
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Kaycee9242(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2023
Nice one Larry
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Rick9(m): 3:25am On May 27, 2023
Waiting
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2023
Oga Larry, we are still waiting ooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2023
Post removed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 2:14am On May 29, 2023
Thanks for the update Larry
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sheba222(f): 5:02am On May 29, 2023
I hope kunle will not succeed in his useless adventure.Thanks boss man.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Good evening Larry, wetin dey happen na?
No update today, I don dey wait since morning ooooo. Abeg update today.
Regards to your family.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Rick9(m): 12:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Anticipating
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sheba222(f): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
We are waiting for you sir, happy Sunday.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by doctorexcel: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
Oga Larrysun, happy Sunday sir. How body for your side?
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Happy Sunday Oga Larry, abeg update today. You are owing us two update, please no abandon this story, I take God Almighty beg you. We are waiting ooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by Rapfrick(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
sulorog:
Happy Sunday Oga Larry, abeg update today. You are owing us two update, please no abandon this story, I take God Almighty beg you. We are waiting ooooo!!!!!!!
lolz greetings brother, please don't misunderstand me cause I don't mean to be rude. But in reality Larry owes nobody here anything, he is gifting us his Intellectual property for free, so I feel everyone of us who have been entertained and educated by this masterpiece of his owes him something. And also outside nairaland we all have our personal life I mean the real life where we deal with real life issues and responsibilities, the least we should do when he fails to update is to check up on him and know if he is okay cause to the best of my knowledge he has been dishing out this classic for free not like he is been compelled to

1 Like

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rapfrick:
lolz greetings brother, please don't misunderstand me cause I don't mean to be rude. But in reality Larry owes nobody here anything, he is gifting us his Intellectual property for free, so I feel everyone of us who have been entertained and educated by this masterpiece of his owes him something. And also outside nairaland we all have our personal life I mean the real life where we deal with real life issues and responsibilities, the least we should do when he fails to update is to check up on him and know if he is okay cause to the best of my knowledge he has been dishing out this classic for free not like he is been compelled to
Oga, nobody is saying he owns us anything if he decides no to continue no problem.i have ask him if he has completed the book which he said no, I know he has is own responsible to take care of outside here, I always check on him if he didnot update. So you don't need to tell me what you wrote above, since he decides to give us update for free pending when he complete the book. Oga Larry, we are waiting ooooo!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Post removed.

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by LarrySun(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rapfrick:
Thank you, brother.

You're right, I owe nobody anything. But then again, I owe everybody everything.

It's been many years since I started this story. I owe the people who started this journey with me a destination, and I am still working towards it. Thank God that this is the final phase of the journey. I am greatly indebted to everyone who has stood by me from the beginning. I sincerely appreciate their patience. It's not easy to follow a story for almost a decade. Even I never imagined that it would take this long. Lol! Just yesterday, a follower in diaspora told me that she'd been following this story since she was in high school, and now she's about to complete her college degree.

I have written 116 updates of Retribution so far and not yet close to the end. It's Update 46 still on Nairaland, so there's still a long way to go. I apologise for the weekly updates. I apologise that I also skip some weeks too. Just like you said, there is life outside this craft, and it's really overwhelming - the struggle.

I know that a lot of these readers are ready to buy when the story is completed, but I'm not yet done. I sincerely appreciate those who have been buying per update. They push me to continue. Without them, I probably would have dump this story after the first book. I even have a follower who pays me a substantial sum every week for this story, either I update or not. I stand on the shoulders of these amazing people. I am generally grateful to all my readers. In this age where the reading culture is gradually dying in this country, it is awesome to see people judiciously read what I write. We have lost some along the way, but most are still standing strong.

I have nothing but gratitude. Forgive me if I don't update frequently. I am only but human.

Thank you for still riding with me. I don't take this kindness lightly.

LSD 🙂

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by sulorog(m): 5:10am On Jun 12, 2023
Thanks for the update Larry.
Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by elpochas: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2023
LarrySun:
Th
It's been many years since I started this story. ry for almost a decade. Even I never imagined that it would take this long. Lol! Just yesterday, a foll ready to buy when the story me if I don't update frequently.

LSD 🙂
Kudos to you Larrysun,hv been one of ur ardent followers all dis year's,When u started Black maria you said how many years the story will last.Kudos to u for keeping to ur words and not abandoning the story half way like so many stories here.If you were a regular in literature section back then on Niaraland you will truly know dat Mr Larrysun is the last of his kind in these literature section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) by doctorexcel: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2023
elpochas:
Kudos to you Larrysun,hv been one of ur ardent followers all dis year's,When u started Black maria you said how many years the story will last.Kudos to u for keeping to ur words and not abandoning the story half way like so many stories here.If you were a regular in literature section back then on Niaraland you will truly know dat Mr Larrysun is the last of his kind in these literature section.

I very much agree 💯 with you on this. Larrysun is really one of the very best and he had been true to his words all this year's. Mr Larrysun, your effort is very much appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Love Really Is Strange / The Club a story - #nlwriters / The Village Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.