Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening (1777 Views)

What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / What Reno Omokri Told Peter Obi In April Is Happening Now / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by Ogene001: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why did he later switched over to Atiku and started mocking Peter Obi? What dollar cannot buy does not exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by blazingblender(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Reno wey Sabi twist mouth
He is a vocal prostitute
This is just to tell you that he is hungry and money can buy Him
Meaning he is not a man of integrity

12 Likes

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by Gentlerespect76: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
We have taken this advice too. Even a mad man can suffer flashes of sanity.

10 Likes

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by hisgrace090: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Losing political post the most easy means of income to many Nigerians money bags pushed Reno O to what he is today. A ready tool to the highest bidder.

6 Likes

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by Obinoscopy(m): 5:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Hmmm, did he really say this?
Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by Antyislam: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:
, yes he said it but you know when a prostitute changes location she becomes new one

3 Likes

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by mycar: 6:06am On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by Tenses: 6:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:

You know it's very easy to verify. Go to his timeline on April 23.

1 Like

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by Betanaija42moro: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2022
Reno knows the truth, is just the money that is making him stick to Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by Gunayo(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
We have taken this advice too. Even a mad man can suffer flashes of sanity.
What?
Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by Obinoscopy(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Tenses:

You know it's very easy to verify. Go to his timeline on April 23.
I tried verifying it but didn't see it on his profile. Perhaps he deleted it? The closest I could find was this post: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1517872953777700866?t=Kp5kSOCaz-JRwIgOCz43CA&s=19

See the screenshot below:

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by ecolime(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:
I tried verifying it but didn't see it on his profile. Perhaps he deleted it? The closest I could find was this

He will soon delete this too.

There is nothing dollars cannot do.

1 Like

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by Racoon(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2022
grin ".....A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways...." (James 1:8 NKJV). This is who Mr Reno Omokri is.
Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by ican2020: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2022
This is very funny and unbelievable

Reno you said all that and you turned around to start attacking the person you gave that advice

No wonder the Bible says woe unto him that put its trust on Man

2 Likes

Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by famotolenu: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2022
And is he really going to the grassRoot or just visiting the Emirs and kings
Doing rallies in major cities

I still believe that People in the Rural areas holds the REAL VOTE

Half of All this WOKE youths in rallies of major cities don't have voters card

kudos to his MEDIA team ... getting social media influencers, comedians and entertainers to support him

money is good abeg �����
Re: What Reno Omokri Suggested To Peter Obi In April Is Now Happening by NOwazobia: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:
I tried verifying it but didn't see it on his profile. Perhaps he deleted it? The closest I could find was this post: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1517872953777700866?t=Kp5kSOCaz-JRwIgOCz43CA&s=19

The post was on his Facebook page, not Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Police Arrest APC Chairman Kano State Over Possession Of Over 300 Pvcs / My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) / Kano Crowd: 3 Hours + Will Asiwaju Be Able Meander To The Stadium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.