Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President (1702 Views)

Atiku, What Next? - The Nation / I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose / Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku said Northerners don't want Yoruba or Igbo President...

Is 2023 about the North or about Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv0jLnA1l5o
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lalasticlala Seun mynnd44
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Africum: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man will be worse than Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by duro4chang(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku Atiku Atiku go to your Dubai you can't win. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Atiku Atiku Atiku go to your Dubai you can't win. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Lols...... They are the same na

1 Like

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by kufre2010: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
I have been saying it and will continue to say it, God forbid that Atiku ABUBARKAR becomes the president of Nigeria. That man is worst than Buhari. A trickstar, a fraudstar, an extremely corrupt man.

Atiku that goes around promising all the South East and South South governor's vp slot at the same time before the 2022 PDP primary election.
Atiku went to Wike ask for his support and promise him vp slot.
He went to Udom Emmanuel say the same thing then
Went to Okowa made same promise
And go to Enough state governor say same thing and finally move to Edo state governor and say same thing.

The man should never be trusted, he is very desperate and dubious.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 3 Likes 1 Share (Un-Share)

6 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by duro4chang(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
herkeem:

Lols...... They are the same na
No. Na him and obi be the same. No forget say they get joint ticket for 2019. Birds of a feather.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lalasticlala.... Front page
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Africum: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
kufre2010:
I have been saying it and will continue to say it, God forbid that Atiku ABUBARKAR becomes the president of Nigeria. That man is worst than Buhari. A trickstar, a fraudstar, an extremely corrupt man.

Atiku that goes around promising all the South East and South South governor's vp slot at the same time before the 2022 PDP primary election.
Atiku went to Wike ask for his support and promise him vp slot.
He went to Udom Emmanuel say the same thing then
Went to Okowa made same promise
And go to Enough state governor say same thing and finally move to Edo state governor and say same thing.

The man should never be trusted, he is very desperate and dubious.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 3 Likes 1 Share (Un-Share)
The man is something else....... Saying one thing to the northerns and the opposite to the southerners
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Timatayo1: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Atikulate the best among them incoming president
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by richidinho(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by LadyExcellency: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:
No. Na him and obi be the same. No forget to say they get a joint ticket for 2019. Birds of a feather.

Forget the hate. It's Southeast turn to produce a Nigerian President.

The Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis, and Ijaws have had their turn and we saw how they impoverished Nigeria.

I can assure you that the worst of Nigeria President of Igbo extraction will be the best Nigeria will have for a reformed Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Timatayo1:
Atikulate the best among them incoming president
Best in terms of what?
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
na them sabi
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by WibusJaga: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2022

...a Northerner needs somebody from the North...
...a Northerner does not need a Yoruba or Igbo candidate...
This is a big blunder from Atiku. This is totally not acceptable for one who desires to be president of a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by 2elliot: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Either Obi or Tinubu, should win this elections. If not, Buhari's experience will be a child's play. The south will suffer greatly under Atiku.
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Abdu81: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is exactly what obj and wike have been complaining about atiku.

I saw his deceitfulness first,when he quickly deleted Deborah tweet,I knew that this man is a desperate crook.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Abdu81:
This is exactly what obj and wike have been complaining about atiku.

I saw his deceitfulness first,when he quickly deleted Deborah tweet,I knew that this man is a desperate crook.
Hmmmmm......

1 Like

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by onumadu: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is "Open Sesame" to some clueless Southern voters, particularly those in parts of South south.
Your land is in danger if Atiku wins, because he has NEVER EVER condemned Fulani herdsmen for their crimes.
The man is a Buhari upgrade.
Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Africum: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
onumadu:
This is "Open Sesame" to some clueless Southern voters, particularly those in parts of South south.
Your land is in danger if Atiku wins, because he has NEVER EVER condemned Fulani herdsmen for their crimes.
The man is a Buhari upgrade.
Be wise.
The man is a danger to Nigeria in total.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Africum: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
2elliot:
Either Obi or Tinubu, should win this elections. If not, Buhari's experience will be a child's play. The south will suffer greatly under Atiku.
I've been telling people that should Atiku win the election, the uprising down south will be something else
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by duro4chang(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Forget the hate. It's Southeast turn to produce a Nigerian President.

The Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis, and Ijaws have had their turn and we saw how they impoverished Nigeria.

I can assure you that the worst of Nigeria President of Igbo extraction will be the best Nigeria will have for a reformed Nigeria.
Tinubu is the next president. I like to see zombies crying when I mention Tinubu's name. You go wail taya. Your candidate is a loser. Tinubu is the next president. Cry me a river. I want to see your tear . Cry again please.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president. I like to see zombies crying when I mention Tinubu's name. You go wail taya. Your candidate is a loser. Tinubu is the next president. Cry me a river. I want to see your tear . Cry again please.
At least we go sha do election before we can be sure
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by duro4chang(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
herkeem:

At least we go sha do election before we can be sure
Why not. Wait and see. Stop giving yourself unnecessary high BP because of Tinubu . He is the next president

5 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Why not. Wait and see. Stop giving yourself unnecessary high BP because of Tinubu . He is the next president
Okay o
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Think9ja(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cry me a lagoon, Atiku Abubakar is the next president of Nigeria.

Only death can stop that
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Africum: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Think9ja:
Cry me a lagoon, Atiku Abubakar is the next president of Nigeria.

Only death can stop that
As if election would not be held ......

1 Like

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by Blankstare(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
See desperation.. Atiku is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by abobote: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku really goofed here

1 Like

Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blankstare:

See desperation.. Atiku is a scammer
He really shouldn't have made that statement
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by herkeem: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
abobote:
Atiku really goofed here
Big time gooded
Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Africum:
This man will be worse than Buhari
A Fulani man will always be a Fulani
Make no mistake about it.

I pity useless Igbo and Yoruba leaders lusting after their money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! / APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano / Awka Vs Umuahia Vs Owerri : Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.