Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources (1042 Views)

Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal / Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture of Lagos Resources.

South Africa doesn't tolerate milking of state resources through multi-billion life pension scheme and 10% tax commission of your personal company written into a sovereign state tax law and monopoly of contracts in every Ministry in Lagos state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
How will same South Africa treat Peter Obi for constructing loot pipelines from Anambra state treasury to Panama?

In same China Obi brags about, where the penalty for corruption is death, we would have been doing 10-15th year remembrance of Peter Obi.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
How will same South Africa treat Peter Obi for constructing loot pipelines from Anambra state treasury to Panama?

In same China Obi brags about, where the penalty for corruption is death, we would have been doing 10-15th year remembrance of Peter Obi.

Pandora mentioned British Virgin Island and not Panama. The pipeline was connected from Anambra to British Virgin Island

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by PlayerMeji: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Origin of Ipob pain

2 Likes

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by SlavaUkraini: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
swaggerjack:

Thrash, why do you assume everyone is Igbo.

That is one thing I find amusing in Nairaland.

The moment you are not in Support of the Drug Baron, you are tagged an Igbo person or IPOB.

Igbos are not the only ones suffering from the maladministration of the APC Government that Tinubu falsely sold to Nigerians.

But Crass Stupidity would not make his Nairaland Supporters understand that.

Nigerians all over the nation and beyond have been affected immensely by this Wicked and Useless APC Government and Party and we are saying :

Enough is Enough .... APC must Go

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Origin of Ipob pain
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by PlayerMeji: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
How did you just think I assumed you were Igbo?

My statement is a fact that has been proven and established.

swaggerjack:

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How did you just think I assumed you were Igbo?

My statement is a fact that has been proven and established.

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
CC

helinues

Seun
TinubuAdvocate
seunmsg
NGpatriot
bosstrevor

1 Like

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2022
CC

TMKsouth
tylann
606thearena
johnHerba
MtuMsuper
khoiboy1
MzansiBeat
kwametut
kgr28
SirLsgZA
RSA
ProudSAfrican
Thiza
SemuhleB
MPSA
DieVluit
vandalZA
OohLalah
Captainswag225
JiggamanGh
mzilakazi
RainbowNATION
XhosaNostra
LeSudAfricaine
RudzSA
SUFFERInSMILIIN
soilsista
JaceBlaze
zhike
IronGalaxy
ololo12
Joziboi
TjoBATHONG

1 Like

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by Invictuse: 3:07am On Jul 04, 2022
This is an amazing storyline but you should create another thread on how South Africa treat a Pandora Criminal that open foriegn account in a 13 year old daughter name just to loot, bought brewery with state fund only to willing it to his father n family for peanut, spent state fund build next mall while he was in office, caught red handed looting over N250 million naira in cash weekly from Anambra state to Lagos for good 8 years before Intel got out and many more.

swaggerjack:
How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture of Lagos Resources.

South Africa doesn't tolerate milking of state resources through multi-billion life pension scheme and 10% tax commission of your personal company written into a sovereign state tax law and monopoly of contracts in every Ministry in Lagos state.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 3:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Invictuse:
This is an amazing storyline but you should create another thread on how South Africa treat a Pandora Criminal that open foriegn account in a 13 year old daughter name just to loot, bought brewery with state fund only to willing it to his father n family for peanut, spent state fund build next mall while he was in office, caught red handed looting over N250 million naira in cash weekly from Anambra state to Lagos for good 8 years before Intel got out and many more.

You are free to create that thread.

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by plaindealer: 3:33am On Jul 04, 2022
OP is the number 1 Asiwaju Tinubu supporter on NL..

Not a day goes by without paying homage to the man..

Keep up the good work..

3 Likes

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 3:39am On Jul 04, 2022
plaindealer:
OP is the number 1 Asiwaju Tinubu supporter on NL..

Not a day goes by without paying homage to the man..

Keep up the good work..
tongue
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 3:45am On Jul 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

That is one thing I find amusing in Nairaland.

The moment you are not in Support of the Drug Baron, you are tagged an Igbo person or IPOB.

Igbos are not the only ones suffering from the maladministration of the APC Government that Tinubu falsely sold to Nigerians.

But Crass Stupidity would not make his Nairaland Supporters understand that.

Nigerians all over the nation and beyond have been affected immensely by this Wicked and Useless APC Government and Party and we are saying :

Enough is Enough .... APC must Go
Don't mind jokers like helinues, NGpatriot and plaindealer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by plaindealer: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2022
swaggerjack:

tongue

As Asiwaju Tinubu's number 1 supporter on NL, I expect to see another Tinubu tribute and homage thread.

I used to think it's obsession, but you actually love the man especially since a major portion of your life is dedicated to Asiwaju Tinubu.

Keep up the good work..

grin
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubu is a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
plaindealer:

As Asiwaju Tinubu's number 1 supporter on NL, I expect to see another Tinubu tribute and homage thread.

I used to think it's obsession, but you actually love the man especially since a major portion of your life is dedicated to Asiwaju Tinubu.

Keep up the good work..

grin
Who doesn't love the Lagos landlord and state capture tax collector.
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is a thief
lipsrsealed
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 1:23am On Jul 05, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Origin of Ipob pain
Thrash
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by PlayerMeji: 1:26am On Jul 05, 2022
I understand your pain, my brother!

swaggerjack:

Thrash
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I understand your pain, my brother!

undecided
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 1:59am On Jul 06, 2022
CC

Righteousness2
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by PoliteActivist: 2:15am On Jul 06, 2022
swaggerjack:

Pandora mentioned British Virgin Island and not Panama. The pipeline was connected from Anambra to British Virgin Island

Tinubu's Pandora is even worse. See below

Here are some Tinubu gates:

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man will respect himself and resign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by swaggerjack: 2:26am On Jul 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Tinubu's Pandora is even worse. See below

Here are some Tinubu gates:

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man will respect himself and resign.
100%
Re: How South Africa Would Have Treated Tinubu For State Capture Of Lagos Resources by Igboland: 4:36am On Jul 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

NIMC's Inefficient Way Of Handling People's Data and complaints / First Heart Surgery Performed In Anambra Under Peter Obi's Administration(photos / S’court Rules On Osun PDP Gov Ticket Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.