Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Advantages Of Marrying A Military Personnel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advantages Of Marrying A Military Personnel (898 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Marrying A Military Personnel by UncommonReports(m): 1:23am On Jul 04, 2022
Advantages of marrying a military personnel.
1. Good salary: Every military service member receives at least a base pay. Most also receive a variety of allowances, special pays and bonuses depending on things like deployment, paygrade and military job.
2. Military housing allowances: military provides free housing to their staffs or give them house allowances if there is shortage of accommodation inside their barracks.
3.free time for studies: officers wives have ample free time when their husbands go on a military assignment, the smart ones can use this opportunity to study or complete their studies.
4.Respect: marrying a military personnel gives one a great deal of respect as in no bloody civilian can mess up with u.
5.Discipline: most military personnel are disciplined which makes them treat their wives with respect.
6. Free education to their children.

Re: Advantages Of Marrying A Military Personnel by legendarystar: 1:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Yes ooo
Which lady will marry me

Re: Advantages Of Marrying A Military Personnel by Obidient4life2: 4:31am On Jul 04, 2022
You must be talking about American military.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Marrying A Military Personnel by Ofunaofu: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2022
You forgot to add that if he or she is posted to bandits/terrorists/unknown gunmen ravaged regions, the chances of returning alive is slim

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Marrying A Military Personnel by Nigerianization(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Untimely death nko

I know something must kill a man but the thought of it anytime the man travels on assignment can be unsettling

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Marrying A Military Personnel by joshjc(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Not totally true,my father after serving Nigeria for over 35 years was paid peanuts as gratuity, after wasting away is youthful years to serve this corruption ravaged nation

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales!!!prices negotiable / The Law Of Love And The Law Of Love / Parents Do Not Ignore This Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.