Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (34522 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:
Let us see the Face of the girl..
Sicko
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tobi890: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Just show me a/any man who is morally/mentally sound

I'd show you a fish that can't swim

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings
lols i don't believe the story, cultist don't force people to join them, the girl knows what she was getting herself into, she is not up to 18, what value will she be to them? Children of these days are something else, the boys were forced to say that, the parents of the girl did that
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by ComeToJesus: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by matm: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Karlovych post=114400097]embarassed It seems parenting these days has become rocket science! Where do these boys learn this nonsense from?

The boys should be made to spend the rest of their entire miserable lives behind bars without the possibility of release, foolish boys.

It is parents of such boys that hire thugs to secondary schools to fight teachers for disciiplining their children for wrongdoing.
So forget parenting.But d joy there is dt, it is d parents dt will finally bear d brunt's with frustration when kasala of untrained idiots burst.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Norwichsailor(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2022
I know it must be birds. Weirdos
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Dmama1991: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rituals nah dem
Skull mining nah dem
Yahoo nah Dem
Every bad tin nah Dem
I no mention tribe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 79733139(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nostring:
this one is obviously sick upstairs undecided .... And the useless boys should be sentenced for life lipsrsealed

She is a lesbian. I initially thought that she was a "feminazi".
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Sukkyy2010: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings
You're ranting nonsense, why bringing gender into this.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Makowonda: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
These Gen Z people.If them no commit serious crime dem no go rest.That's how they openly protested yesterday,shooting and looting people's shop because two of their cult members were caught and burnt to death by the community after attempting to rob traders right inside the market(see mumu courage abeg).To them crime is a thing to be celebrated,the more you commit crimes,the more "woke" you appear.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Transcriber: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Afonja and Agbero ... tufi
Njoku
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Comedian2019: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings
Work on your mental health. No be all men offend you.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
What is wrong with some guys & rape

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Its their way, westside!

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Transcriber: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dmama1991:
Rituals nah dem
Skull mining nah dem
Yahoo nah Dem
Every bad tin nah Dem
I no mention tribe grin
Njoku

I no mention anything o
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by DONFASZY(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Cut dere priqqqqqq

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Transcriber: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
quentin06:
Its their way, westside!
Njoku
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Gandollaar(f): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arthemisia family members at work.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by dalass(f): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
JASONjnr:
S/W with skulling and cultism..... This is Tinubu's stamp in the entire region. Breeding agberos and using them for his political gains....

Ably led by Daniel Njokwu from the South East cheesy
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by BnQoyyim(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings

How about your Dad?
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Brushstrokes20: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Castrate these scums asap undecided
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Sicko

Your mother .. ��
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Candidlady: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
almangid:

Pele Oh daughter of a deranged man. Spawn of a morally and mentally unsound person. Abeg help us greet your papa, your brother, your uncle, your son and your husband/ boyfriend if you are straight next time, you visit them for mad house. I go appreciate if you fit help us bring rice when youd dey come visit because na there me sef dey grin

@bolded
cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by akslink: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/03/three-arrested-for-alleged-rape-initiating-teenage-girl-into-cultism-in-ogun/%3famp=1
she was waylaid on by Daniel Njoku, who forcefully took her to his gang…… I tauth they said brafrans no they other part of south west that na only lagos them they?
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Emmy000seun(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
They might still changed..may God have mercy on their soul.because that's evil.
Karlovych:
embarassed It seems parenting these days has become rocket science! Where do these boys learn this nonsense from?

The boys should be made to spend the rest of their entire miserable lives behind bars without the possibility of release, foolish boys.

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by rickleye: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
These guys just didn't come up with this themselves. Where are the adults involved ?

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by teepain: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/03/three-arrested-for-alleged-rape-initiating-teenage-girl-into-cultism-in-ogun/%3famp=1

Thank God for my life. If I was a police officer in charge of this case, these idiots' lives would never remain the same. Before they get to court, I would have done many things to them that will make them hate the word rape and the act itself, if they remain alive.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Almost all the youths from that region

Involves in cultism

Yahoo yahoo

Rapist

Highway robbery

Phone snatchers tongue.

Very disgusting set of people tongue lipsrsealed undecided.
Afonjas are something else. Spits embarassed embarassed
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
akslink:
she was waylaid on by Daniel Njoku, who forcefully took her to his gang…… I tauth they said brafrans no they other part of south west that na only lagos them they?
Njoku na Yoruba boi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Feared Injured As Muslim Worshippers, Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Breaking Lenovo Phone Screen Of N12,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.