Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (34534 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Passionate888: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Njoku don join them o shocked shocked
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Almost all the youths from that region

Involves in cultism

Yahoo yahoo

Rapists

Highway robbery

Phone snatchers tongue.

Very disgusting set of people tongue lipsrsealed undecided.

With Njoku there, that means that all the youths from the SE are involved in the same vices...too.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by FrankieMontana: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2022
��
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by wekeani: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by peesleem(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning champ
Investment is the bedrock of building wealth.
Check how you can start to invest and build wealth for yourself.

https://www.getinspiredhub.com/how-to-start-investing-the-rookies-guide-for-investing/
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by JooEeL(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Idiots.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Meteng: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Karlovych:
grin Tinubu's teeth fall on you

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Fira09:
What is Nigeria turning into nowadays?

The three of them should face the right justice,or they should just cutoff their manhood to reduce RAPE in the society.
I swear
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tb222(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Ogun state..........
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Lazenby007(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2022
The truth is that the police and the judiciary do not know their work, especially the police force. The police will collect money from these bastards and set them free.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2022
GOFRONT:
What do you expect??

If you check, it might even be that the parents of these three boys are active cultism men.

Sometimes parents try hard, but child then decides that his/her parent's good teaching is crap and goes his/her own self destructive way.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 3phase(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2022
How people find raping attractive still baffles me.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Kog45(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2022
Failed upbringing by useless parents.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Osanoghodua1: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2022
Eiye confraternity usually initiate people at backyard, they liter everywhere. I hope they accept Jesus and become a change man. FG may need to enforce Shot at sight of Cultist when they gather for procession and war.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by kingyakos: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Dead sentence please
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2022
Let us see the Face of the girl..
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nostring: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Do have a lovely week yaro
iyalaya e
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Freerhyme1(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Just show me a/any man who is morally/mentally sound

I'd show you a fish that can't swim

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings
I understand ur pain, it's really difficult staying without a man in ones life. grin grin grin
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by emmatex2020: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
The problem we are having is the judiciary. We have a very poor judiciary system that is full of corrupt judges. If these boys are jail for at least 15 years, then this will serve as deterrent to others.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Ejehkob: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Terrible sad
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Afonja and Agbero ... tufi
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by chukskafor(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2022
The Suspects, Daniel Njoku, Damilare Ogundiran and Adebayo Olamilekan; what a wicked combo
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by almangid(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings
Pele Oh daughter of a deranged man. Spawn of a morally and mentally unsound person. Abeg help us greet your papa, your brother, your uncle, your son and your husband/ boyfriend if you are straight next time, you visit them for mad house. I go appreciate if you fit help us bring rice when youd dey come visit because na there me sef dey grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2022
The first E-diot has eiye written all over his eye lashes....
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by YeyeGbami: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Fira09:
What is Nigeria turning into nowadays?

The three of them should face the right justice,or they should just cutoff their manhood to reduce RAPE in the society.

Their parents sef suppose dey jail.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Fira09(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Their parents sef suppose dey jail.
LOL grin
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nonywendy(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings
we have noticed . Next. Quite unfortunate ur father and brothers are among
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Skyonebaba: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Just kill them pls the prison is already filled up
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Ykc2(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2022
I ve nothing to say but this warning from oyo state

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Kelvin3476: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Deborah98:
Castrate the animals and make life hard for them rubbish. Some people are more wicked and heartless then devil himself.
They will surely face the wrath of the law, bt never castrating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Feared Injured As Muslim Worshippers, Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) / 63 Female Panties Discovered In Graveyard In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.