Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (34500 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
oke2018:
What is wrong with some guys & rape
Bad but start telling ur gender to stop wearing nonsense these days. Must they show laps and cleavage in all their dressing? I'm no exonerating those rapists but you ladies should start dressing decently kwanu let's know if this trend gonna reduce. No one is happy when a lady or girl is raped but you guys should start contributing to reducing it drastically.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dmama1991:
Rituals nah dem
Skull mining nah dem
Yahoo nah Dem
Every bad tin nah Dem
I no mention tribe grin

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

With Njoku there, that means that all the youths from the SE are involved in the same vices...too.

The guy na Yoruboid, he just took njoku as his nickname.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kill them all.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Castrate them before killing those rapists he goats. Kill them all. No mercy
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tomek09:

The guy na Yoruboid, he just took njoku as his nickname.

He is an Igbo guy.

Don't be in denial.

And no, his being Igbo does not mean I think that Igbos are all evil, same as I think the two Yoruba guys being there does not mean all Yoruba are like them

Leave your house and meet people. You will see that people are alike, tribe and race aside.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Kirkman: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
oke2018:
What is wrong with some guys & rape
Death penalty for all rapists. undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Xiaohei(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
SEC don turn to area boys matter! No more orientations. Those idiots should rot in jail!
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tomek09:

Bad but start telling ur gender to stop wearing nonsense these days. Must they show laps and cleavage in all their dressing? I'm no exonerating those rapists but you ladies should start dressing decently kwanu let's know if this trend gonna reduce. No one is happy when a lady or girl is raped but you guys should start contributing to reducing it drastically.
You've said it all , even the entertainment industry is not helping matters , especially some musical videos & the rest.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Shagamoni(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Look at them
Hungry morons
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by samuelevans(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
fake news, Wtf
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by akslink: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tomek09:

Daniel Njoku, is yoruba? Is he not biafran poluted everywhere in the country?
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by bewla(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Fira09:
What is Nigeria turning into nowadays?

The three of them should face the right justice,or they should just cutoff their manhood to reduce RAPE in the society.
Talent waist.

We want youth as leader
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
oke2018:
You've said it all , even the entertainment industry is not helping matters , especially some musical videos & the rest.
Sad. Those with curves should stop wearing tight fitted skirt or gown showing their pant lines. U ladies are contributing to rape to be very honest. Men are moved by what they see.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Impregnablefolk: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Just show me a/any man who is morally/mentally sound

I'd show you a fish that can't swim

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings
@Sapphiere don handover 2u abi? Ur mentions r always filled wit pride n prejudice, wic goes 2show dat u r a stereotypical innuendo. My heart goes out 2u n d man dat broke ur heart.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Wwwq: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tomek09:

Sad. Those with curves should stop wearing tight fitted skirt or gown showing their pant lines. U ladies are contributing to rape to be very honest. Men are moved by what they see.
Yes , you're right .
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 300Spartans: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings

Sick being..
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Quaddafi29: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Great idea to take these ones behind the bush and execute them. They are aspiring bandits
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Ebymyk(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Only in Ogun State, the police in there isn't doing enough there... Crime rate and cruelty is on the high only in Ogun State .. When will mothers have sense? Stop sending your under aged daughters out for late hour errand..Protect your daughters,stop sending them to places where they are exposed to dangers generally ..those creatures should be beaten to stupor and rot in jail..
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by MDK777: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Fear people from that place ogun state
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by princewarri1985: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/03/three-arrested-for-alleged-rape-initiating-teenage-girl-into-cultism-in-ogun/%3famp=1
initially i thought confratanity only initiate men, so they now also initiate women also? This country is definately going to the bin.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by princewarri1985: 4:36am On Jul 05, 2022
gambia:

This bitterness wont take you anywhere madam, get a life.
I tire for that woman, abi the man wey break her heart dey inside nairaland?
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by princewarri1985: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings
madam he non go better for the man wey do you this one, chai! The man really shred your heart to pieces!
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Digmygold: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It seems parenting these days has become rocket science! Where do these boys learn this nonsense from?

The boys should be made to spend the rest of their entire miserable lives behind bars without the possibility of release, foolish boys.

When parents need to be out to hustle. The kids are left alone all day.
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Deranged gender

DeMENted beings

Says By Someone whose got a dad and a Broda at home..
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

@Sapphiere don handover 2u abi? Ur mentions r always filled wit pride n prejudice, wic goes 2show dat u r a stereotypical innuendo. My heart goes out 2u n d man dat broke ur heart.
she's a bitter woman her hatred towards men shows that she's been heartbroken and probably depressed
we pray she heals fast
Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2022
princewarri1985:
madam he non go better for the man wey do you this one, chai! The man really shred your heart to pieces!
Lol
the man serve her hot breakfast inside well packaged takeaway for early kpai kpai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Feared Injured As Muslim Worshippers, Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Breaking Lenovo Phone Screen Of N12,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.