Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed (871 Views)

IYC To Wike: You Are Dancing On The Graves Of Our 42 Kinsmen / "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says / 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Yoruba and Igbo are great brothers. Naturally, brothers quarrel and disagree over a number of things and settle at the end. Now, we say a big no to Tinubu as a president not for fear of losing in the presidential election but for the interest of all, our children and the entire Nigeria. Tinubu is a bad choice capable of destroying our lives, our future and our destinies. They're millions of reasons not to mention that name to a sane person. If you want to test the fairness of an Igboman, bring Mike Adenuga or any Yoruba you think is better than Obi, we will ask Obi to step down. That is the way we are. We go for the best and avoid calamities. We warned you against supporting Buhari not because he is a northerner but because of leadership shortcomings which we have seen. But to spite us and our Ijaw son, you went against that brotherly advice and the country is plunged into unprecedented pains, chaos, hunger and bloodshed which affected all of us. Buhari as a person has his strong points but age was his most setback. To you it's politics but to us it was inconsideration and lack of vision.
Similarly, we are warning you against the presidency of Tinubu. Buhari's government will even be better than Tinubu if he wins. Things will be so bad that survival will be impossible. Buhari was sold to Nigerians on the account of morality, prudence, integrity and sternness, Tinubu has none. Everything about Tinubu is staring negative including his health. Challenge me with facts not propaganda.
Why would you risk the lives of Nigerians because of tribalism? May I tell you that Igbos do not support Obi as much as the northerners do right now. Northerners donate free houses for Obi's campaigns but igbos do not. They campaign every day for Obi just as some Igbos campaign for Atiku. Igbos form the majority of churches owned by Yoruba while you have a handful of Yoruba in Igbo owned churches. We don't mind because we are not tribal people. I am not supposed to be making these references but to deconstruct the idea that Obi is an Igbo project which has become common among our Yoruba friends. Can we understand how battered and shattered Nigeria is right now and the dangers of placing it in the hands of a frail, dying man like Tinubu? Can we be intentional in fixing Nigeria for the benefit of all. Vote Obi to save our future. Make it happen. The biggest structure of democracy is the will of the masses. Don't twist the narrative. When two brothers kill themselves in a fight, only the vulture will rejoice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Bontafa: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubus is shy
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by God1000(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2022
I was bamboozled by buhari but Tinubu and Atiku won't succeed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by ThatFairGuy1: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2022
But Pandora criminal who's a failure is good for your UNACHIEVABLE Presidency right.

The joke is on you

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Bontafa: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
But Pandora criminal who's a failure is good for your UNACHIEVABLE Presidency right.

The joke is on you

Is that why u can’t get a good job to feed ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by naija4life247: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Another lazy jobless Flattino on the loose
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by ThatFairGuy1: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Yes.
That's why I'm stock with 30k monthly stipend as BMC now TMC.

You get offer?
Bontafa:

Is that why u can’t get a good job to feed ?

60 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2022
I don't work for people son.

I'm my boss, now get off my mention
Bontafa:

How much from the 30k did u send your mother?

60 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Bontafa: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I don't work for people son.

I'm my boss, now get off my mention

Did u eat yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by lexxwiz(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2022
@Op

You’ve spoken like a man. I salute you!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Naijanascam: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2022
OP you said it all....... only those who benefits from a fragile situation which nigeria is at the moment will be against this sincere write up and suggestions of yours......

like the Urchins
Certificated morons
Coperate beggers and
Asslickers
Chest beaters
Community feeders in the public space but going to bed on empty stomach on many occasions
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubu has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by aylagos(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Yoruba and Igbo are great brothers. Naturally, brothers quarrel and disagree over a number of things and settle at the end. Now, we say a big no to Tinubu as a president not for fear of losing in the presidential election but for the interest of all, our children and the entire Nigeria. Tinubu is a bad choice capable of destroying our lives, our future and our destinies. They're millions of reasons not to mention that name to a sane person. If you want to test the fairness of an Igboman, bring Mike Adenuga or any Yoruba you think is better than Obi, we will ask Obi to step down. That is the way we are. We go for the best and avoid calamities. We warned you against supporting Buhari not because he is a northerner but because of leadership shortcomings which we have seen. But to spite us and our Ijaw son, you went against that brotherly advice and the country is plunged into unprecedented pains, chaos, hunger and bloodshed which affected all of us. Buhari as a person has his strong points but age was his most setback. To you it's politics but to us it was inconsideration and lack of vision.
Similarly, we are warning you against the presidency of Tinubu. Buhari's government will even be better than Tinubu if he wins. Things will be so bad that survival will be impossible. Buhari was sold to Nigerians on the account of morality, prudence, integrity and sternness, Tinubu has none. Everything about Tinubu is staring negative including his health. Challenge me with facts not propaganda.
Why would you risk the lives of Nigerians because of tribalism? May I tell you that Igbos do not support Obi as much as the northerners do right now. Northerners donate free houses for Obi's campaigns but igbos do not. They campaign every day for Obi just as some Igbos campaign for Atiku. Igbos form the majority of churches owned by Yoruba while you have a handful of Yoruba in Igbo owned churches. We don't mind because we are not tribal people. I am not supposed to be making these references but to deconstruct the idea that Obi is an Igbo project which has become common among our Yoruba friends. Can we understand how battered and shattered Nigeria is right now and the dangers of placing it in the hands of a frail, dying man like Tinubu? Can we be intentional in fixing Nigeria for the benefit of all. Vote Obi to save our future. Make it happen. The biggest structure of democracy is the will of the masses. Don't twist the narrative. When two brothers kill themselves in a fight, only the vulture will rejoice.
Guy no go kill yourself ontop Tinubu matter oooo. You have not rest since BAT won the primary election you swear he can not win, all your topics since nah cry cry on BAT matter please don’t die now oooo your family need you ooo grin grin you haven’t rest for that past few days now check all your topics , why can’t you focus your energy on campaigning for your candidate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Learn from Seun Osewa who now knows Tinubu is not sellable.
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Get up and Save your children
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigeria must be free
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Pagenaija1: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Apc suppose allow sai baba rule for 3 time . Why crying to bring in Tinubu when they said Bubu was better?
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Abdu81: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
APC scam tinubu
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
He can only scam Yoruba Muslims
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Reality3080: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Zikojukwu:
keegan please can u drop it here
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
I have dropped it already.
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Carlosdd: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Channel this energy to campaign for your preferred candidate, Tinubu is well known in this country you can’t Join us with your group of hatred, envious, Jealousy and bitterness. You can’t sell your market simply by condemn your colleagues market , it’s only by convince a prospective buyer . Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the man for the job 2023
Re: Tinubu Is An Undertaker Walking On The Graves Of Nigerians APC Killed by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2022
For where will Tinubu be president?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? / Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? / Stop Donating Your Money To Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.