Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? (869 Views)

Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here / Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna / Kashamu To Supporters: Let’s Work With Adebutu’s Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
I'm a Nigerian and although I don’t support LGBTQ because my religion and custom forbids it, I equally don't support the extrajudicial killings of homosexuals. I believe the constitution has a clearly stated solution to curb the proliferation of homosexuality in nigeria. And I support the law, that says homosexuals should be jailed. Peter obi and labor party supporters, do you support the killings of gays? And why?

PS: Please state out your reasons without resort to insults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by immortalcrown(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
First of all, did Obi say Gay people should be killed? I need to understand your question before I answer it.

Modified
This poster is confused and looking for a problem where there is none. I asked him if Obi said Gay people should be killed. He indirectly admitted Obi did not say so. I then told him to remove Obi in the caption of his post so I will answer his question. He has not responded since then but he is responding to other people whom he thinks he can outsmart.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
First of all, did Obi say Gay people should be killed? I need to understand your question before I answer it.

His vice said so, what's the difference.?
His vice and him are running mates and should share similar views on issues in nigeria to agree to work together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by Vulturereloaded: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
There is nothing like killing gays. Has anyone killed gays in a nigeria? The constitution does not permit, and peter obi is a christian.

It is even a muslim muslim combination that can influence the constitution to support killing of gays.

So if you should be afraid of killing of gays, then its Tinubu that you should be worried about.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by immortalcrown(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
His vice and him are running mates and should share similar views on issues in nigeria to agree to work together
Second of all, replace Obi with the vice in your caption. Then, I will give my own answer. Again, how many of Osinbajo's views does Bubu use to lead you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by nazicartel(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
I'm a Nigerian and although I don’t support LGBTQ because my religion and custom forbids it, I equally don't support the extrajudicial killings of homosexuals. I believe the constitution has a clearly stated solution to curb the proliferation of homosexuality in nigeria. And I support the law, that says homosexuals should be jailed. Peter obi and labor party supporters, do you support the killings of gays? And why?

Please state out your reasons without resort to insults
But in a democratic settings. A vice can't just come up with the idea of killing gays actually. It will pass through some rigorous processes ( which is not even possible ).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by Vulturereloaded: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Osibanjo supported restructuring, did they restructure?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
There is nothing like killing gays. Has anyone killed gays in a nigeria? The constitution does not permit, and peter obi is a christian.

It is even a muslim muslim combination that can influence the constitution to support killing of gays.

So if you should be afraid of killing of gays, then its Tinubu that you should be worried about.

But Peter obi vice has clearly supported the extrajudicial killings of gays in the videos making rounds on the Internet and his supporters are cheering him up,it is evident on all threads on nairaland. I just want to get it clear, Since you all share similar ideologies, what is your stance on the execution of LGBTQs in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by mycar: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

That's the vice's opinion and that's one individual out of millions and that not the challenge at hand, law has been enacted and that issue has been decided with 14years imprisonment and noise wasn't made then, so why now?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
nazicartel:
But in a democratic settings. A vice can't just come up with the idea of killing gays actually. It will pass through some rigorous processes ( which is not even possible ).

Yes, but his position surely represents the agenda of his party, and going by the overwhelming support and accolades he's been accorded in support of his stance on the killing of homosexuals online by labor party supporters, can we see his view fits into the ideals and yearns of the Peter obi movement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
mycar:

That's the vice's opinion and that's one individual out of millions and that not the challenge at hand, law has been enacted and that issue has been decided with 14years imprisonment and noise wasn't made then, so why now?

Are u a Peter obi supporter?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Osibanjo supported restructuring, did they restructure?

You are clearly a Peter obi supporter, what is ur opinion on the killings of gays in nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by mycar: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Yes, but his position surely represents the agenda of his party, and going by the overwhelming support and accolades he's been accorded in support of his stance on the killing of homosexuals online by labor party supporters, can we see his view fits into the ideals and yearns of the Peter obi movement?
When was that statement made? I think you should worry about Atiku rebuttal about his condemnation of the jungle Justice meted on Deborah, or Tinubu total disregard of religion in choosing his vice.
By the way, are you Gay?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by nazicartel(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

his view doesn't fit with many of Obi's supporters. I believe he has his own views. But a VP or even the president can't just wake up and pass such a bill in a Democratic settings
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
mycar:

Was Peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of gays during his years as a serving senator of Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
nazicartel:
his view doesn't fit with many of Obi's supporters. I believe he has his own views. But a VP or even the president can't just wake up and pass such a bill in a Democratic settings

Was peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of homosexuals in Nigeria as a serving legislator of the the federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by mycar: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Was Peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of gays during his years as a serving senator of Nigeria?
Before I can answer you, was God wrong to have created human beings, including the wicked ones?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by Vulturereloaded: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

But Peter obi vice has clearly supported the extrajudicial killings of gays in the videos making rounds on the Internet and his supporters are cheering him up,it is evident on all threads on nairaland. I just want to get it clear, Since you all share similar ideologies, what is your stance on the execution of LGBTQs in Nigeria

Have gays been killed? You have to change the constitution for such to happen. And its only a muslim muslim combination that can make such amendments.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
mycar:

When was that statement made? I think you should worry about Atiku rebuttal about his condemnation of the jungle Justice meted on Deborah, or Tinubu total disregard of religion in choosing his vice.
By the way, are you Gay?

I'm not gay, nor a gay activist and I don't support that gays be executed, I support the constitutions stance as per the conditioning of homosexuality.
What are ur views on the extrajudicial killings of LGBTQ in nigeria as suggested by peter obis vice, and was Peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Have gays been killed? You have to change the constitution for such to happen. And its only a muslim muslim combination that can make such amendments.

Was Peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
mycar:

Before I can answer you, was God wrong to have created human beings, including the wicked ones?
I don't believe in God, now answer my question. Was peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by mycar: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I'm not gay, nor a gay activist and I don't support that gays be executed, I support the constitutions stance as per the conditioning of homosexuality.
What are ur views on the extrajudicial killings of LGBTQ in nigeria as suggested by peter obis vice, and was Peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria?
Alright, that was going too far by my standard and I believe his opinion must have changed by now or he was being sentimental.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by mycar: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I don't believe in God, now answer my question. Was peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria?
Yeah, not all their policies will be accepted with open mind and that particular was not widely accepted, hence wasn't adopted
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
mycar:

Alright, that was going too far by my standard and I believe his opinion must have changed by now or he was being sentimental.

Nice one from you sir, I really appreciate.
So you he was wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria? Yes or No?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
mycar:

Yeah, not all their policies will be accepted with open mind and that particular was not widely accepted, hence wasn't adopted

Nice one.... thumbs up
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Was Peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria? grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by mycar: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Nice one from you sir, I really appreciate.
So you he was wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria? Yes or No?
How can I pass verdict on him, personal, I wouldn't agree to that and that doesn't mean that I am right or wrong. To me, it's the least of our problem. Religion should take care of it.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by Vulturereloaded: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

You are clearly a Peter obi supporter, what is ur opinion on the killings of gays in nigeria?

Before nko? Is Nigeria run on my opinion or constitution?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
mycar:

How can I pass verdict on him, personal, I wouldn't agree to that and that doesn't mean that I am right or wrong. To me, it's the least of our problem. Religion should take care of it.

Religion, in a circular country? And Not the constitution?
So if religion suggested the killings of LGBTQs, you would simply fold ur arms and conur? If the views of peter obis vice doesn't fit into your personal ideals, the ideals of the constitution and the overwhelming interest of Nigeria, why shouldn't it be termed wrong?
You're not totally honest about your opinion, there's something hidden beneath but i'll pass
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by mycar: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Religion, in a circular country? And Not the constitution?
So if religion suggested the killings of LGBTQs, you would simply fold ur arms and conur? If the views of peter obis vice doesn't fit into your personal ideals, the ideals of the constitution and the overwhelming interest of Nigeria, why shouldn't it be termed wrong?
You're not totally honest about your opinion, there's something hidden beneath but i'll pass
Issue of morality falls under culture and religion, and LGBTQs falls under it
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by nazicartel(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Was peter obis vice wrong to have suggested the killing of homosexuals in Nigeria as a serving legislator of the the federal Republic of Nigeria?
who does that. He's a human and has his own views. Even Buhari and Jonathan, they might also reason that personally. That you are the president doesn't mean you won't have your own personal views on issues. I don't like gays too. But I can't advise they are killed for being gays. Doesn't work that way
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
nazicartel:
who does that. He's a human and has his own views. Even Buhari and Jonathan, they might also reason that personally. That you are the president doesn't mean you won't have your own personal views on issues. I don't like gays too. But I can't advise they are killed for being gays. Doesn't work that way

Mr man calm your nerves down and comprehend my qtn slowly, then respond like someone without inner turbulence.
In your own opinion sir, do you think Peter Obi’s vice was wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Peter Obi Said In New Video That Got Everyone Talking / Breaking: Notorious Nairalander And Top BMC Finally Throws In The Towel. / The Many Lies Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.