Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? (647 Views)

Please Did I Attack Anyone In What I Posted? Why Are People Coming For Me(pics) / LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by buksarki: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2022
I have come across some useless comments were some Tinubu supporter and Atiku supporters claiming that peter Obi supporters are violent , then my questions are.
Has anyone of peter Obi supporters physically Attack anyone from supporting any other candidates?

Has his supporters stopped any other candidates supporters from getting his pvc ?

When has defending your candidates from paid evil media's and blackmailler online becomes an attack?

When does convincing people to vote for your supporter becomes an attack. What then is campaigning all about?

We obidient can not buy those their evil deceit, they want you to stopped talking about Peter Obi, to stopped defending him form being blackmailed, to stop campaigning for him. Obidient has never be aggressive to other candidates, the same people are the people who placed the picture of Goodluck in a casket. Mbaka called Goodluck badluck.

The time they will see a physically madness/violent is when Obidient mandate is stolen. Revolution loading...

5 Likes

Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
They have the potentials with their toxicity

1 Like

Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Brookdcook: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

When are you getting a job ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Brookdcook:

When are you getting a job ?

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 1 and 2
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Brookdcook: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 1 and 2

Cry more it makes me fat

5 Likes

Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2022
tongue
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by KingofAnambra: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Yes, UGM and IPOB terrorists are attacking people that want to get PVC to vote for Tinubu. UGM and IPOB terrorists are the biggest supporters of Peter Obi. Simon Ekpa Autopilot IPOB is now fighting against them. Very evil criminals undecided
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Africana1123(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2022
On a Monday like this make people dey on a forceful Sit-at-home and they still refuse to speak up. May Tinubu happen to Nigeria in 2023. Peter Obi can't stop what is happening in his region, we need Asiwaju for a better and secure Nigeria for all Nigerians.
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Obidient4life2: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Yes, UGM and IPOB terrorists are attacking people that want to get PVC to vote for Tinubu. UGM and IPOB terrorists are the biggest supporters of Peter Obi. Simon Ekpa Autopilot IPOB is now fighting against them. Very evil criminals undecided
Tinubu is all popular in Lagos. He is a local champion
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by zionmde: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 1 and 2
Answer the question, has Obi's supporters prevented anyone from obtaining their PVC? Or are u not the guys shouting that they are violent while oluomo touts going around to harass people are peaceful

When do you want to get a job?
So u can leave here for once.
The guy that asked u that question must be a psychologist. He knows the 5 stages that lead to suicide. You might probably be at stage 2

5 Likes

Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2022
zionmde:

Answer the question
The guy that asked u that question must be a psychologist. He knows the 5 stages that lead to suicide. You might probably be at stage 2

When you get one first

undecided
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by zionmde: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

When you get one first

undecided
I have one already, we are looking for mai guard, we pay well too. All u need is ur torch and ur cutlass.
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
zionmde:

I have one already, we are looking for mai guard, we pay well too. All u need is ur torch and ur cutlass.

Then you supposed to be productive with your work instead of trolling others early Monday morning... Don't you think

Why are you dragging with some of us that are jobless?
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by mrvitalis(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:
Name one thing obi supporters do that tinubu/atiku supporters haven't done worse

I dare you to name one
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Brookdcook: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Then you supposed to be productive with your work instead of trolling others early Monday morning... Don't you think

Stand of from that infested foam . Go to the bathroom Andy bath. Then go and look for a Job

1 Like

Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Name one thing obi supporters do that tinubu/atiku supporters haven't done worse

I dare you to name one

Laye, not on Monday morning with back and forth argument
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Brookdcook: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
zionmde:

Answer the question, has Obi's supporters prevented anyone from obtaining their PVC? Or are u not the guys shouting that they are violent while oluomo touts going around to harass people are peaceful

E no get cv to get job . And now rope Dey costly so suicide no be option due to no money to buy rope because of lack of job
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Realdon1(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Cry cry baby.
You and your unsellable candidate are not relevant again.
Masses have shifted goal post to Peter Obi
We are massive now. Both online and offline.
Let the pain continues
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Brookdcook:

Stand of from that infested foam . Go to the bathroom Andy bath. Then go and look for a Job

if you at work currently, so am I and if you are not so am I
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Brookdcook: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

if you at work currently, so am I and if you are not so am I

I have a new Bmc job are you interested?
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by mrvitalis(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Laye, not on Monday morning with back and forth argument
You for use this strength to name one na ..but because you know there is nothing

To the people reading this when ever they tell you Peter Obi supporters are this and that ...ask them to name something obi supporters have done that tinubu/Atiku supporters haven't done worse and watch them either fly away like witches or start rambling without saying anything like this one here

1 Like

Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Realdon1:

Cry cry baby.
You and your unsellable candidate are not relevant again.
Masses have shifted goal post to Peter Obi
We are massive now. Both online and offline.
Let the pain continues

I just busted you for impersonating others

Keep shut
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

You for use this strength to name one na ..but because you know there is nothing

To the people reading this when ever they tell you Peter Obi supporters are this and that ...ask them to name something obi supporters have done that tinubu/Atiku supporters haven't done worse and watch them either fly away like witches or start rambling without saying anything like this one here

Don't you know your sets to argue with? They are at Newspapers stand..

Go and catch up
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by dignity33: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you op from this. APC supporters did worst to Goodluck . Obi supporters are learned people, they are very interigent and smart never for once being violent.
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Brookdcook:

Did they pay you for the busting?

When will you go and apply for a job ?

Only waiting for productive people like you who have made use of 3 monikers just on early Monday morning to troll others

Make una mount on top of each other con tall like everest, una no reach quarter
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by ajekpaks(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2022
lol
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by zionmde: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

We Obidient fans like helping the poor and the hopeless. As I am advertising mai guard job to you, you don't like it? Are u better than Musa who has been feeding his 3 wives and 16 children with it?

I could have referred u to oluomo job, but with ur little education, those agberos will send u to hell
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2022
zionmde:

We Obidient fans like helping the poor and the hopeless. As I am advertising mai guard job to you, you don't like it? Are u better than Musa who has been feeding his 3 wives and 16 children with it?

I could have referred u to oluomo job, but with ur little education, those agberos will send u to hell

Okoro don chest beat so tey met no dey again... You better go and start the gala hustling before the sun will come out

Time na money oo
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Brookdcook: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Okoro don chest beat so tey met no dey again... You better go and start the gala hustling before the sun will come out

Time na money oo
Are you interested in gala job ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

America Citizen Opinion About Peter Obi / Osun 22: Rauf Aregbesola Should Be Sacked As A Federal Minister For Abandoning / Breaking: Sokoto Commissioner Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.