Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? (654 Views)

Please Did I Attack Anyone In What I Posted? Why Are People Coming For Me(pics) / LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2022
Brookdcook:

Are you interested in gala job ?

Na strictly Chinedu's job be that.... Or Perhaps your major

grin
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by wickedJezibel(f): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Na strictly Chinedu's job be that.... Or Perhaps your major

grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by wickedJezibel(f): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Okoro don chest beat so tey met no dey again... You better go and start the gala hustling before the sun will come out

Time na money oo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by zionmde: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Okoro don chest beat so tey met no dey again... You better go and start the gala hustling before the sun will come out

Time na money oo
They still need mai guard for the gala factory. Anyhow u see am, work dey for u. No go kill urself say u dey shame to collect job wey Obidients dey give u
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Brookdcook:

Are you interested in gala job ?

Sikira don eventually get belle

grin cheesy
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by mrvitalis(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Don't you know your sets to argue with? They are at Newspapers stand..

Go and catch up
Is that the best you can come up with ?
Next time if u want to quote me sprinkle with with some intelligence ...I'm allergic to dumb quotes
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by helinues: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Is that the best you can come up with ?
Next time if u want to quote me sprinkle with with some intelligence ...I'm allergic to dumb quotes

Ask yourself when last did I quote you? Even with my idleness, would rather pick beans instead
Re: Has Peter Obi Supporters Physically Attack Anyone Or Stop Any From Getting PVC? by Pagenaija1: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Ask yourself when last did I quote you? Even with my idleness, would rather pick beans instead

Are you qualified to work job ? Job is available for you to keep you busy

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Wike Southwest APC Governors Will Consult Okija Shrine, Confused Lots / Peter Obi And The Igbos Killed In Owo Ondo State / Nigeria Military Is Among The Weakest In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.