Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) (30891 Views)

Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) / Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / Slang Goes Wrong! Lady Locked A Guy In Lagos After Owing Her N2million. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by eedimo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Toyade888:
If I see 2 million like this...God
Yours will come.
Just keep that energy going, God will help you.
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Iretii0511(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
englishmart:
I don't care.
No matter what you do in this life, don ever seek an honest relationship from a Lagos girl. It's easier to find brothels in heaven to to see a decent girl on Lagos. 99.97% of them are either oloshos or semi-oloshos that disguise as god-fearing. Lubbish.
Anyway, uselessness attracts uselessness. People like me have jailed my Dickson till further notice

You might just be right. Looks like all true descent girls in Lagos have been taken. Esha loku.
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Iretii0511(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
faebenezer5star:
my brother whatever the matter is just trust God only .

Forget, that dude is right.
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by ufotunang: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Also help a guy there
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Thomaslablancma: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that female fan getting pregnant for Davido before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
you see nothing bro ..your eyes is blind to see..nothing you see my guy ..or less you are seeing ur grave
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Chronicbeggers: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Penaldo:
We know what will happen on the Oza room

Mugu
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Thomaslablancma: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that female fan getting pregnant for Davido before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
you see nothing thing bro..your eyes is blind to see..you are seeing the wrong side of the story..common toldler..encourage your instinct to attract success..your saw ur grave
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by SeeHim: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nice One but 2million naira dey small in naija
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Ouchbabe(f): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Cut small soap for me naa cool

crossbreedwears:
This guy just love giving.....You can't take away Generosity from David. He once gave me and 2 other people $100 early last year
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by alhaji04: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
sammysneh:
Nice one davido, A man with a golden heart
U can say dat again. i just like davido and cubana. this is one thing u hardly hear 4rm wizkid and b.boy, even emoney.
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Wpp1: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Really
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Penaldo:
We know what will happen on the Oza room

No be all the fucking time. I just love wat he did.
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by DidoTinubu: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
shaggy007:
Nice to be appreciated as a fan.

Some people are hand fans.

While some people are windmills.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad shocked sad cool shocked
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by 3phase(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
We rise by lifting others
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Burgerlomo: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sensitivity:
When you are good, you are good.

Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by geewean(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
If Wizkid give you make I bend. Big wiz will only tell you are u gonna dance e make I spray you the money? Show u the money...... �
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by poweredcom(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
englishmart:
I don't care.
No matter what you do in this life, don ever seek an honest relationship from a Lagos girl. It's easier to find brothels in heaven to to see a decent girl on Lagos. 99.97% of them are either oloshos or semi-oloshos that disguise as god-fearing. Lubbish.
Anyway, uselessness attracts uselessness. People like me have jailed my Dickson till further notice

You say LAgos alone , abi almost the whole of naija now ...many naija gals don't know anything about true love , they are all leeches
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Maliqcious: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
post=114418798:
OMO BABA OLOWO doing Big things.

OBO himself.
Keep enjoying the life of your head.
YOLO.

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!you forget ayeuh
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[aab][/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido.
You forget Aye, F

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by deepthougths(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
julitoch:
Good one from Davido, we rise by lifting others

And that is the law of the lantern �
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by GoodIsGod: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
post=114418798:

OBO himself.
YOLO.

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

You made sense.
I think haters just hate the guy to feel cool. They all know he is gifted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by jafol(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
I hope she will not be use as sacrifice next, he has given her money for her life. We the spiritualist know
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
englishmart:
I don't care.
Not only in lagos it's a global problem.
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Omo babe, me sef dey find who go cut soap for me.i am into handmade footwear. Dm on IG @crossbreedwears
Ouchbabe:
Cut small soap for me naa cool

Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by dfhgfs1255: 3:01am On Jul 05, 2022
C’est lui qui préconise la violence et le terrorisme, alors qui est terroriste? Ses oeuvres sont celles qui distordent la vérité, et pourtant ont été couvertes d’art. Quelle malveillance! #Huayong#

Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by condralbedez: 3:12am On Jul 05, 2022
[i]
post=114418798:

OBO himself.
YOLO.

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

Trash,we aren't talking about your darling daddy here.
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by jogsman01(m): 4:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Oduskid111:
the female fan way he don Bleep tire,he com compensate for public to deceive una mumu

nigerians will remain dumb 4ever
and you will remain dumber than the so called Nigerians. You're a disgrace to your generations, kid bro.
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Ouchbabe(f): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2022
May God bless your hustle

crossbreedwears:
Omo babe, me sef dey find who go cut soap for me.i am into handmade footwear. Dm on IG @crossbreedwears
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by crossbreedwears(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Amen! Follow me on IG
Ouchbabe:
May God bless your hustle

Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by HRMK: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
#2M?UNDERSTANDABLE!BUT SNEAKERS?WAS THE LADY BAREFOOTED OR WHAT?WAS IT HER SIZE?SIMPLY THINKING ALOUD OOO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Covered In Dollars As He Cuddles Two Women In His Arms / I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia / Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.