Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) (30890 Views)

Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) / Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / Slang Goes Wrong! Lady Locked A Guy In Lagos After Owing Her N2million. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
I’m obified & obedient . We don’t give shishi! If you re in the line of building construction we can give u a job and u get paid. Say no to urgent 2k

Dude397:
Please Sir can u help me out with 2k for foodstuff?. It will really go a long way. God bless
Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by Dude397(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
KIDfurniture:
I’m obified & obedient . We don’t give shishi! If you re in the line of building construction we can give u a job and u get paid. Say no to urgent 2k

I studied public administration and live in ph. I'm also Obified and have my pvc but still job seeking coupled with health issues. don't wanna sell my vote for anyone but the hunger no be here bro. Regards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Covered In Dollars As He Cuddles Two Women In His Arms / I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia / Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.