Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians (24538 Views)

Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by MartinsD12(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/04/why-those-asking-kwankwaso-to-be-peter-obis-running-mate-are-not-politicians-galadima/
No time old man , your generation failed Nigerians , you will be shocked, wait for what is coming
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by PeaceNexus(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
You are going crazy because Nigerians want a better Nigeria, kpele. You should be ready to wipe your tears � because it's just about to begin ��
peepydelano:
Maybe it’s the illusion called Biafra that needs Peter Obi definitely not Nigeria.This moment you all want Biafra and don’t want anything to do with NIGERIA but during election they shamelessly come out to start contesting election.Confused people
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by eyinola: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
They are Nigerians seeking for a better Nigeria

Mind you, Obama was 11 years old when Biden became US president, guess who later became Obama vice president
Biden president? Abi senator
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
livinbygrace:

Yes he had only two shoes, trekked from Lagos to London

Yes, let’s face our lives, leave men who don make am. Face yours man, politics is a serial killer
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by BluntCrazeMan: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Iraloren: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2022
This northerners are just too funny . Ok we agree obi is not a political���. U people that is political HOW FAR HAVE YOU GONE ? your Kwankwaso is frustrated because Obi is not accepting the offer. Kwankwaso have started to speak out his frustration. ���. If OBI said he don't want, why can't you kindly look for someone else in South. Every South nos your game you people GAMES. You want to use PETER OBi to win Election and retain power in North. U people should stop frustrating your self . Obi win or Tinubu win that for me and my friends In Sweden.

iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/04/why-those-asking-kwankwaso-to-be-peter-obis-running-mate-are-not-politicians-galadima/
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2022
PeaceNexus:
You are going crazy because Nigerians want a better Nigeria, kpele. You should be ready to wipe your tears � because it's just about to begin ��
You and your tribe are the crazy and confused ones, very confused set of people.
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by rippa(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by anthonyweah: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Enumerator:
I tell you!

With the way things are now even without a Vice, Peter will win conveniently. Forget about these psychological game people like Kwankwaso are playing, even in the north their game is over since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Fahdiga(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2022
anthonyweah:

He thinks the Nigerian of today are same like before. Watch and see results in the coming election, after the result people like Kwankwaso will know that their game is over in Nigeria.
100%
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by pacesetting: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Obi is winning North Central. People think this 2023 campaign is between tribes, but it's much more than that.

As usual, most Northerners will vote on religious lines, and three candidates are there.

But Obi has the support of liberal Nigerians as well as majority of Christians. That's where the edge comes for him.
zionmde:
Exactly
2023 is not meant to be the usual politicking. Enough of all these stupidd politics that have rendered Nigeria cripple up to this day. Nigeria is in a sorry state and what is needed now is revolution, going away from the normal way of doing things

Kwankwaso can only harm atiku and tinubu's ambition because that's where they are hoping to get block votes from. NE and NW aside that SS SE are no go areas and NC is a free for all contest

2023 will be interesting. A battle between those who want us to Continue in this backward path and those who want change

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Talentempire: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Don't let this northern guys play politics on you

Peter Obi will win this presidential election if done free and fair

They tell you the northerners will not vote Peter Obi and you believed them?

Tell them to be specific on the northerners who will not vote Peter Obi

My brother it is only the northern Muslim who will not vote Peter Obi

But all Christians in the north are for Peter Obi

The entire middle belt

If only you know what Christians over there are facing then you will know that they are tired

Don't let them kill your spirit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by femicyrus(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Obi will get another popular person to be his running mate. Kwankwaso is not the only politician available. Obi's presidency is what Nigeria needs at the moment.
Yes!
That is what Nigerians in the south east needs
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Ojuntana: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
They are Nigerians seeking for a better Nigeria

Mind you, Obama was 11 years old when Biden became US president, guess who later became Obama vice president
Senator you mean?
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Igbojew: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Enough of this Kwankwaso and his Kwankwasia groups mind games.I have never heard Peter Obi responded to any of them concerning who will be Deputy or Governor instead it was Kwankwaso and his groups that keep making noise about who will be Deputy and who will not be.These Fulani people keep on exposing their arrogant and entitlement mentality to the whole tribes but am happy that they have met their match in Peter Obi..........i am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Eniitankorede: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Why is Peter Obi looking for a northerner if he is very popular up north? Lol!!!
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by PeaceNexus(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin grin Cry cry...you ain't seen anything yet grin
peepydelano:
You and your tribe are the crazy and confused ones, very confused set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2022
The fact is no matter how qualified buba galadima think Kwakwanso is, it's not just the turn of the north. You guys v had larger share of rule btw democracy n military. So Kwakwanso no suppose contest sef. Meanwhile, who told Kwakwanso he's the most qualified. All northern presidents aside Gowon and muritala failed.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by einsteine(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Kingpele:
Well with or without him power most ret9urn to South, I prefer Tinubu to any northerner .I don't know why a northerner even a fulani like Atiku will hope to replace another fulani after eight years, it is morally wrong and injustice to the south that supported power to return to north even against a fellow southerner like GEJ ,I voted buharia (though I regret it now because he turn out a huge failure) because I believed it was turn of the North in 2015 ...but Thunder will definitely fire any southerner that will support a northern in 2023....i see huge problem in 2023 if power fails to return to south, vote Peter obi for president 2023

Just say you support Tinubu instead of this trash. By your reasoning, Tinubu should not be contesting either as the south west has occupied two of the four highest offices in the land for 8 years and before that, Obasanjo did 8 years. You guys are hiding under the banner of South to support Tinubu who is the worst candidate in the race. Better for even Ganduje to be president than Tinubu.
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Sholaco: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Hahaha hahaha just wait and see how Igbo Ipob ESN peter Peter Obi will hurl insult on Buba
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Theoarhics: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2022
You less enlightened
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by naija4life247: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2022
iwaeda:

He argued that Kwankwaso has more educational qualifications than any other presidential candidate of any political party

This is an insult. Imagine Buba Gaaladima indirectly saying that Kwankwaso did not graduate from the university with a 3rd in Philosophy like Peter Obituary, this is an insult to all Southerners. Look at what Peter Obituary has brought upon us.
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by watersideboys: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Everybody has sense now

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Enumerator(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2022
cheesy you are right!

Thought as much too
anthonyweah:

With the way things are now even without a Vice, Peter will win conveniently. Forget about these psychological game people like Kwankwaso are playing, even in the north their game is over since.
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by olas24u(f): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Obi will get another popular person to be his running mate. Kwankwaso is not the only politician available. Obi's presidency is what Nigeria needs at the moment.
Biafra or death

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Exactly , social media president Peter obi is as corrupt as other politicians.Imagine I and my arewa brothers going to que under the sun or rain to cast votes for nyamri Peter obi, so funny.
Hater

But u will queue under the sun for an aboki abi?! Yeye
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by adekolaelect(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Obi presidency is what IGBOs need !!!!!

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by OmoEpe(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Fahdiga:

BIAFRA NEEDS not Nigerians, don't get it twisted. Nigeria can't afford a mediocre in Aso Rock villa at this time. Only people with live and tangible results are needed, not go and verify crowd

We can't have a leader whose adviser on security is a lunatic in Aso Rock

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Professor Kaita - "Why I Intervened In Buhari’s Certificate Saga" / The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium / Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.