Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians (24548 Views)

Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by PHOTSEE(m): 3:33am On Jul 05, 2022
peepydelano:
Exactly , social media president Peter obi is as corrupt as other politicians.Imagine I and my arewa brothers going to que under the sun or rain to cast votes for nyamri Peter obi, so funny.

You will cry again almajiri
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by PHOTSEE(m): 3:46am On Jul 05, 2022
oyeb15:
Obi has neither political structure nor grassroot support. His state is governed by APGA and he don't have d followership of his constituency.

The media is just polarized by paid agents to hype him so as to cash out on 2023 election.

His agents always being first to comment shows they are targeting media flow cos that's what they are paid to do.

Are you talking about your 10,000 naria structure for 8years in power? If we fail now we fail for next 8 years to come
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Indabawa1987: 4:11am On Jul 05, 2022
x9ja1960:
They know the truth but are just testing the waters to gauge the reaction of Nigerians. Deep down they know they need Obi more than Obi needs them. Obi is an idea whose time has come. With or without Kwankwaso he will get there.
Kwankwaso is the answer not Pandora Paper Obidient
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by Coolgent(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Obi is a good man but he will not win 2023 election as for Kwankwaso and his NNPP it won't secure 5000 votes even in the core northern states.
Quote me after 2023 election
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by OBJlive: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu does not stand a chance not with his muslim/muslim ticket.
That will be the begining of Islamization in Nigeria.
The apple you guys want to share to Nigerian will be rejected because it eventually poison Nigeria political system for northern political domination.
Re: Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians by OBJlive: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Those who think that Nigeria presidency belong to North west alone should wake up from their slumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Assents To 5 New Bills / Salihu Lukman: Why Buhari Has No Right To Pick Successor / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.