Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material (20653 Views)

Peace Accord: Sowore Is Not Even Sitting Like A Presidential Material (Pic) / Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material by mayo47(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lol the churches were demolished because they were built in wrong location or he just derived joy in bringing them. Think this scenario is Just like the way FCT severely demolished properties some years ago.

GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I would like to remind my Christian brothers nationwide that voting Peter Obi is a wrong decision because he is an anti-christ. He demolished so many churches during his time in Anambra and the Akwuzu Sars killings hangs on his head till date. The holy spirit revealed to his Highness Father Mbaka about the man called Obi and he warned us to be mindful of such a man. God forbid we have him as president. Let's unite with other Nigerians and vote for anyone else but Peter Obi. sad
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material by SpecialEdition: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Atiku cannot be trusted.
He went against zoning
He promised he will do only 1 team if elected. He has not mentioned it again since he became flag bearer.
Party Don scatter
This election is Tinubu vs Peter
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material by SpecialEdition: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I would like to remind my Christian brothers nationwide that voting Peter Obi is a wrong decision because he is an anti-christ. He demolished so many churches during his time in Anambra and the Akwuzu Sars killings hangs on his head till date. The holy spirit revealed to his Highness Father Mbaka about the man called Obi and he warned us to be mindful of such a man. God forbid we have him as president. Let's unite with other Nigerians and vote for anyone else but Peter Obi. sad
What kind of weed are you smoking?
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material by AbleAdla: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
You are right! Reno Omokri won't even vote! Yet he wants to stay in the comfort of his home to tell suffering Nigerians who or who not to vote. Haba!
Two02:
Reno is just confused as confusion itself he talks too much for a man and that's a very disgusting attitude. He is frustrated and the reason he wants Atiku to win is so that he can return from his self imposed exile. The truth is it's very visible that Wike won't decamp but Wike is going to be silent this campaign session.

The truth is Atiku doesn't deserve the PDP ticket, and Reno knows this within himself and governor Wike has every right to be angry when Ali Modu sherif wanted to destroy the party Wike and Fayose took it upon themselves to make this not happen but Atiku and his friends where there frolicking with the ruling party, Wike and Fayose fought for PDP up to the supreme court level but Atiku and his friends where no where to be found can you imagine.

Reno sits in California with his wife and children enjoying what the good economy and infrastructure great American leaders have put in place for years, and yet he supports devilish Economic minions who don't wish Nigerians well. The funny thing about this guy is he is not going to vote he won't come to queue in the sun to vote, he just sits in California there doing nothing travelling round the world but can't even step into his own country a coward.
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material by Greazyman99: 2:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Armstrong34:
...............This Reno talks too much nowadays.

He’s an idiot that talks with his twisted tongue
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material by Darus05(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2022
GOTVee:

SMH
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material by Mikewonah: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2022
mymadam:
Reno, did you just say it should be Wike's turn after Atiku? Ha, is it not supposed to be SE's turn again... after yet another Fulani?

Hmmm... Na wa for una o! Chai, make una kontinu. Diaris God o, diaris God o angry

See as I de look u wikeporously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue / Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children / Police Arrest Immigration Officer, Abdullahi Usman Linked To Odili Home Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.