Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format (1242 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by DECEMBER2k: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2007
Pls, Nairalanders Help ur brother with Bank PHB test format. Please. Please,
May God Bless u all. We shall all make it in Jesus Name. Amen smiley
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by judexkey: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2007
When is d date, time and venue?
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by uzowabunn(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2007
look you better disclose the venue time and date otherwise no one will listen to you.how can you be so selfish,
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by ropyjay(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2007
december dont mind dis pple
if dey wnt 2 help dey wnt
demand n harass u
all d best in ur test angry
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by DECEMBER2k: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
pls help with Bank with PHB test format, I assures u that givers nerver lose. I know some have taken the test and passed. Pls help us with the test format
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by 2black(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2007
I think d test is administered by Leading edge consult and it is basically acombination test.That is it u hav about 70 questions on different test areas:verbal,synonyms antonyms,word analogies,basic arithmetic, shape comparisons,mirror images of wall clocks & other stuffs dat I cannot remember.Ther are no options in many of the questions.I think d time is 50 mins or !hr.I can't remember exactly.
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by skirmish: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2007
DECEMBER2k:

please help with Bank with PHB test format, I assures u that givers nerver lose. I know some have taken the test and passed. Please help us with the test format
Why wont you help others who want to know the test date and venue. They want help to gatecrash, there's nothing wrong with that, who knows they may even pass the test and get employed. That will in no way stop your success. To quote you "givers never lose", I would say GIVERS NEVER LACK. Sit up and help others, God will bless you abundantly!

Anyway, BankPHB test comprises verbal, quantitative and abstract reasoning. There are graphs, charts and tables in the quantitative section.

I wish you success in your test and please don't forget to tell the house where and when is the test.
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by jumie(f): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hi,

Just make sure you study ur graphs very well, also some IQ questions will do. There's a lot of comprehension, so learn to speed-read, and of course some mathematics.
About 100 questions in all. Taken their test before. Pray hard and read harder.
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by murphylaa: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
intead of you to start preparing for the test you are wasting your time looking for "Orijo". Hope thats not what you did thru out your academic endeavours. Na wa for you OOO. Read and study well mate.
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by judexkey: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2007
U think u're wise.Tell d house d date,time,venue and u wil b told d text format.Use ur brain.
Re: Urgent. Bank Phb Test Format by judexkey: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2007
Tel d huse d date,tim,venu ok.

(1) (Reply)

Frsc Recruitment For Engineers And It Professionals / Vacancy For Boaeding House Mistress / When Is Oando's Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.