Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party (30766 Views)

Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by pfadom: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
What do you expect from a non-performer like Shina? Senate na yam?

No sentiments. He does not deserve any upgrade.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Mickykarim: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
pfadom:

You may have gotten it right.

WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THE SMALL OFFICE AND LITTLE BEGINING HE ALREADY HAD

He deserves nothing higher, and you do not need to APOLOGISE to anybody for a right and proven conviction.

STAY FIRM WITH YOUR WORDS.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by CheapHomes1: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Splitmind:
No reason to panic, the rest of the country still loves APC.

Which rest of the country?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by CheapHomes1: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
pfadom:

Was buhari a performer in 2015 and 2019? Is buhari a performer till date?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by CheapHomes1: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Emilokan Emilokan, oya na them don lokan the party for you, Baba Agbado claiming Lagos architect.

The real Architects of Lagos below

Babangida built d Mobolaji Bank Anthony bridge crossing the general hospital at Ikeja,opposite Ikeja Plaza.

Babngida built and commission the ikeja bridge along oba akran road in 1985 not long he became military head of state

Babangida built the third mainland bridge

Same ibb built the beautiful under bridge interchange at maryland

Abacha built the opebi oregun link bridge

The eko bridge, the carter bridge, ido bridge,the bridge across funsho williams avenue leading to apapa, berger bridge, abule egba bridge,ojuelegba bridge and all the bridges around and along,isolo, cele,mile2,oshodi,ijora,ajegunle etc were built by federal govt because lagos was capital city of Nigeria for almost 100yrs.

Since 1999 that the apc have been stealing lagos money,they were able to build the u-turn bridge under ambode and agege bridge leading to ogba lsdpc housing estate.

Fashola connected cele,sanya,ijesha by bridge to connect okota leading to ikotun and elastic bridge in ikoyi.

Sanwo-olu is constructing new ikeja bridge linking oshodi isolo express way,under construction.

Tinubu did not build any bridge for the whole 8yrs lording over lagos.

All the bridges built by ambode,fashola and sanwoolu cannot stand amosun bridges just 8yrs in ogun.

Make una let us hear word abeg!

Tinubu did nothing!!!! He is a noise maker pursuing only his personal agenda with obsession and aggression.

By Akande Akin Sanyaolu

This is honest truth

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Arysexy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
jrusky:

Just this morning one motherfucker Obi supporters open his disgusting cursed mouth to say if dem born me I should come to SE and vote apc or pdp I will be shot dead he posted it here this morning. And I gave it to him wotowoto beyond his belief.

Bia let me tell you Nnwanna Obi is no stranger to me but I will not vote him never if no one for me to vote for I will vote a ghost than to vote Obi.

Evidence or stuff Ur opinion into your ass.

You are never Obi's fan, so don't come and claim Obi supporters made you not to want to vote for him.

Show screen shot of such threat which can only come out of your illusion.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by ossaisly(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Take down that picture of the guy stoned to death.
He did not die. I know his house in Fagbile, isheri-osun. I know his daughter and his room.

Karlovych:
embarassed Good decision by him, APC has failed the country.

You know it is really bad when some BMC zombies have turned to blogging and no more waiting for their stipend.

#OBIdience 2023 is unstoppable!

For the urchins currently being groomed to cause problems on the day of the election, the patriotic citizens are waiting, thankfully this one didn't die eventually.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by tosintoks: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
I'm a core APC supporter, but to be very honest APC should never have allowed this boy to contest under under its flag. I mean what can a nightclub owner (and if this young man has any other productive business apart from running a nightclub, someone should pls enlighten me) possibly contribute to the polity?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Theone123: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mrmb:
It's just a pity gow he has decided to kill his political career, even councillorship he no go fit win again.... He should face his busunesses and just firget politics if he doesn't want his reputations to be destroyed, politics is a very dirty game....

Shut up.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Theone123: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mrmb:

How many states today can you point to that has the population, infrastructures, and IGR that lagos has?
Tinubu who met lagos IGR at 600million and left it at 14 billion, point out to any other governor with such achievements?

The painful thing about everything happening is upon all the IGR generated in Lagos state, you're still broke and rely on 30k stipend from Tinubu to feed...

He's currently in France, you're in Mushin..... Think about it bro? Aren't you cursed?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Dennisbulkan: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Good decision by him, APC has failed the country.

Get sense Blackman! He didn't left because APC failed the country rather he left because of personal interest. he lost the primary and will not get to loot in the next round of four years. He doesn't give a cent whether APC has failed your shithole country or not as long as he's not left out of the looting. Nigerians like you are the perfect definition of slowpoke
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by gbishman: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mark my words tomorrow this same Shiba Perla will say " Did you see me remove the flag from the wall or some one removed the flag and gave it to me for safe keeping" policians fear them.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Wpp1: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
angry
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by pfadom: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please go and take good care of yourself.

What has Shina Pellers' performance ad a young and vibrant man got yo do with Buhari? Even if Buhari has failed woefully, what correlation does it have with Shina Pellet who is full of life and youthful?

CheapHomes1:

Was buhari a performer in 2015 and 2019? Is buhari a performer till date?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by pfadom: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Your cool-headedness and forthrightness are unparalleled.

Thank you man.

Mickykarim:

You may have gotten it right.

WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THE SMALL OFFICE AND LITTLE BEGINING HE ALREADY HAD

He deserves nothing higher, and you do not need to APOLOGISE to anybody for a right and proven conviction.

STAY FIRM WITH YOUR WORDS.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by CheapHomes1: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
pfadom:
Please go and take good care of yourself.

What has Shina Pellers' performance ad a young and vibrant man got yo do with Buhari? Even if Buhari has failed woefully, what correlation does it have with Shina Pellet who is full of life and youthful?

Are you saying buhari isn't full of life and isn't vibrant? If he isn't full of life, what is he full of? How did someone like buhari who you are saying isn't full of life and isn't vibrant become president twice?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by shegz24(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Some people think he decamped because he cares for the people.

The truth is that he decamped because he didnt get the ticket for a second term on the House of Assembly.

Dont be fooled by these politicians and their antics
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by oyeb15: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
They gave him just one term of 4years and he wan die there. It's rotational. It might be sweet but you have to let go.

Nigerians are too greedy.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by fiyinfoluwa29093: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eriokanmi will soon come and talk rubbishEriokanmi will soon come and talk rubbish...
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
PresidObi:
APC
[s]1. Former APC members who hunger has reset their minds. [/s]

They should LP and continue the stealing bah?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Duru009(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
He will soon change that flag to PDP....
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Akharmony: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
All of una b theif... Shina pele mayb comtracts no reach hom hand. .
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by mkoabiola: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Who is deceiving him.

He can't defeat the incumbent senator, Fatai buhari for the senatorial seat.

He shud spend his money wisely.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Eriokanmi: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2022
fiyinfoluwa29093:
Eriokanmi will soon come and talk rubbishEriokanmi will soon come and talk rubbish...
Yes, its rubbish to you just because what I say doesn't always suit you and/or your party. As you can see, I can always accommodate your insults and that's a sign of maturity. You're still growing in politics.

If the party was so responsible, even if 22 senators lost their comeback, its not enough reason to defect to another party. Things are falling apart in the apc and it's quite obvious. Committees headed by notable members had been set up in the party to appease the aggrieved members but all failed. Those senators' tenure would expire next year. They're supposed to work hard for the election of their candidate and donate both in cash and in kind towards a successful electioneering campaigns. They are serving senators with a strong political and financial base. Who told you those they lost to at the primaries would even win their constituencies for the apc in the general elections?

Let's wait and see how far your beloved party can go in winning next year's presidential elections. Good luck!
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by press9jatv: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Shina peller will win oyo north senatorial district with accord party.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Mrmb: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Theone123:

The painful thing about everything happening is upon all the IGR generated in Lagos state, you're still broke and rely on 30k stipend from Tinubu to feed...

He's currently in France, you're in Mushin..... Think about it bro? Aren't you cursed?

At least he deemed it fit to support me with 30k stipend, what did your obi support tou with, lies?

Common, are you sure you are normal at all?
Why do your people rush to Lagos to earn a better living and not stay glued to your Anambra, at least your obidient was a fovernkr there for 8years... you really need to be checked ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Soludo Submits Anambra State's “VISION-2070” Perspective Development Plan / Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.