Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates (9000 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Peacecore: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2022
justified007:

I can place a bet on this. Obaseki will not decamp . I understand his struggle with Dan Orbih and the Wike sponsored guys and the fact that his factional candidates lost out at the primaries but he will work very hard for PDP because of Atiku at the presidential election. I understand his plight because he may end up not having a hold on the state house of assembly but this guy has been ruling the state with only 5 members of the house of assembly and there's no way he will get any reasonable results through LP if he decamp their.

The worst Obaseki will do is to sponsor candidate on the LP platforms for the state House of assembly but he will work for Atiku at the presidential poll.
U are just hoping. Obaseki working for Atiku in d presidential election translates to working for all senatorial n HOR candidatea of Orbeh's faction. Before the end of this yr, Obaseki will either port to LP or stay aloof. In fact Edo may go for Tinubu this time. Oshiomole is on d ballot.
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by justified007: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Peacecore:
U are just hoping. Obaseki working for Atiku in d presidential election translates to working for all senatorial n HOR candidatea of Orbeh's faction. Before the end of this yr, Obaseki will either port to LP or stay aloof. In fact Edo may go for Tinubu this time. Oshiomole is on d ballot.

Look up for my initial projection bro. I said Edo will go either APC or PDP but I can't see any factor that will give the state to LP.

LP can't win Edo even if Obaseki eventually decamp
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by rolams(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Peacecore:
Because say pesin wey lose house of reps ticket defect na e be say everybody don run comot, hiaa!

House of rep? You no dey follow the game ooo. 3 governorship aspirants nko?
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by rolams(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

Apart from baba kaita,who else? Pdp has two guber candidates there and the exco is loyal to wike

Says who? Do you see the 3 APC Guber aspirants that left the APC?
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
rolams:

Says who? Do you see the 3 APC Guber aspirants that left the APC?

If they were so strong, why didnt they win? Why won't losers leave? Are they stronger than the governor
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Peacecore: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
justified007:

Look up for my initial projection bro. I said Edo will go either APC or PDP but I can't see any factor that will give the state to LP.

LP can't win Edo even if Obaseki eventually decamp
Anyway LP won't but they'll do well in Edo especially in d cities.
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Peacecore: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
rolams:

House of rep? You no dey follow the game ooo. 3 governorship aspirants nko?
it's normal with politics especially in Nigeria.
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by rolams(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Peacecore:
it's normal with politics especially in Nigeria.

Ok. Let's wait and see how things unfold!
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by tuniski: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Same way Tinubu will struggle to get 50% of the vote in Lagos and Osun.
Amen
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by tuniski: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
post=114425132:

grin grin grin
May of you will get BP on election day
Obidient people will need long years to come off their delusion post election.
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Ceenaija(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Peter Obi will spring surprises, south east, south south and middle belt will be Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by SaintBishop: 2:07am On Jul 06, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

The funny thing is you political bot are also political prostitute after the winning of obi we will see you all decamping
Shut da fvck up you clown,Obi won't get 30% in my state,and I am from the south south. So tell me again how Obi is going to win all the south south states hands down? undecided
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2022
SaintBishop:
Shut da fvck up you clown,Obi won't get 30% in my state,and I am from the south south. So tell me again how Obi is going to win all the south south states hands down? undecided

Tell me who is winning south South
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by SaintBishop: 3:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Tell me who is winning south South
Atiku is winning in my home state.

1 Like

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2022
SaintBishop:
Atiku is winning in my home state.

And we're is your home state
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by ProudImolite: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
justified007:

Obi can only win election in the SE states but the fact that Presidential election will be conducted the same times with the National Assembly election means all the parties will be serious about the election that day . Soludo will be serious pushing for Apga senatorial and Reps candidates , same with the PDP goons in his Anambra state. He may win this state by small margin

Umahi is on the ballot in Ebonyi and traditionally they have regarded the state as the black sheep of the Eastern state because they've always been different from the other states. I can see APC doing well hear and remember Umahi will be negotiating for the SP after the election.

PDP will be taking Enugu irrespective of the noise . They've been able to put their house in order here and all the major political actors in that state are in PDP.

Abia state is up for grabs but all the parties will record nice outings here . PDP as the ruling party , OUK will likely deliver his district because he will be pushing for SP too then labour party will try too but overall I see PDP winning the state .

Imo : irrespective of the relationship between Okorocha and the governor , I can't see APC winning this place so it's a straight battle between PDP and LP . Umahi has been struggling to consolidate his hold on that state even after almost 4 years.
Politics is not your strong suit , venture into comedy
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by ProudImolite: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
garfield1:

I agree with your predictions except IMO.apc is stronger in IMO.uzodinma is good in winning elections even in owerri zone.pdp is divided.apart from martins agbaso and senator ezenwa,labour dont have strong men in imo
So Tinubu will win in Imo state?
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by justified007: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
ProudImolite:
Politics is not your strong suit , venture into comedy

We shall see . I will remind you
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
ProudImolite:
So Tinubu will win in Imo state?

They will get 35% above pdp
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by ProudImolite: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
garfield1:

They will get 35% above pdp
So labour party will get what percentage?
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
ProudImolite:
So labour party will get what percentage?

A win
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by majole: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
garfield1:

A win

APC won't get 25% in any SE state
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
majole:

APC won't get 25% in any SE state

They will In ebonyi,abia and imo
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by gozie112(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Prof9292:

No mind them. The sooner they start knowing the truth, the better for them as they'll know how to dig deep. Delta will drop nothing less than 1m for pdp. If PO gets upto 50k
u are just an ordinary pdp canvasser...e go shock una...just know that atiku will never rule dis country... he's a regular customer

2 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Liebermantic: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
garfield1:

Agbado eater, stop daydreaming, there is no state in the Southeast APC will get 5% votes in the presidential election..We are not talking about Gubernatorial or Senatorial election.Ndigbo votes personality,not party.. Tinubu is no no no no in Southeast.

2 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Peacecore: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
garfield1:

Yea, I think they will in Ebonyi n Imo and probably Abia if OUK work for BAT like he did to PMB
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Peacecore: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Liebermantic:

Agbado eater, stop daydreaming, there is no state in the Southeast APC will get 5% votes in the presidential election..We are not talking about Gubernatorial or Senatorial election.Ndigbo votes personality,not party.. Tinubu is no no no no in Southeast.
What are even saying? Political analysis no be ya calling bro.
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Prof9292: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
gozie112:
u are just an ordinary pdp canvasser...e go shock una...just know that atiku will never rule dis country... he's a regular customer

I'm not a PDP supporter but I'm telling you the truth. Na who never do politics go tell you otherwise or lie to you that Obi this or that. Election might be decided by youth but which youth? Online youth or offline youth? Your community youth Chairman don flog u before? I remember during Jonathan's election. They'll say if you know you won't vote PDP, go home for ur own sake. But PDP and APC joined to vote him. Now, their own governor is contesting

1 Like

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by fergie001: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
garfield1:

How will APC get it in Abia?
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by SIONKPO1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
I am Laughing at the Op
*Nasarawa State will be shared evenly between LP,PDP and APC
*Most South East and South-South state Governors will secretly work for Labour Party
*Tarabans,Benue,Plateau will give LP their Votes
*LP will get 25% Votes from other Northern States
*The North will warmly and Secretly back Atiku,I pity Jagaban
*For Kwankwaso he can only win Kano,but Ganduje will Trauncate his moves cause he knows that if Kwankwaso wins he is in a big shit
**The issue is that most Electorates are not Enlightened enough to Vote different parties,I expect LP to go to the Markets,parks,Restaurants,and start sensitizing the Electorates
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by SIONKPO1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
fergie001:
OUK Is more hated now for speaking against Igbo Presidential Candidates,I believe APGA will take Abia state
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
fergie001:

Why are you asking this kind of ques? So you are majol? Many of those voting ouk will vote apc all through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives In Saudi Arabia After Visiting The Netherlands / Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee / Boko Haram: Nigeria Did Not Get Required Support From Obama – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.