Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates (9005 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Peacecore: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
ProudImolite:
So? There was geberally low voter turnout , INEC was contemplating cancelling the election before it held . FG was contemplating state of emergency which gave APC room to rig mind you this was a gubernatorial election. The man representing APC was from Anambra state. Don't deceive yourself, APC can never win any SE state. APC can only win a senatorial election through massive rigging and court actions. APC can't comfortably win a LGA in the SE, ask all the APC chieftains . APC is hated in the SE that is a fact , 2023 will reveal this. APC can't win an election in the SE
I guess u didn't understand it. APC can't the election in presidential election, you're correct. Buh APC can get about 20_25% in each staes of SE except Anambra and probably Enugu. For NASS, prominent names like OUK, Umahi et al will win no matter the extent APC is hated in SE n these are the people that will assist APC get that 25% we're talking about.
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by maybet081: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Peacecore:
Always my point. The more Obi trends, the happier Tinubu should be. In our electoral atmosphere, APC garner they r majority of votes from grassroots why PDP takes the elites, hence the reason APC lose places like Abuja, and get close marking in Lagos. This elites are the people supporting Obi now(a minus to Atiku, zero effect to Tinubu). Obi is the only xtian among the major contenders, both xtian North n south which Atiku normally have their votes like Taraba, Plateau, Benue and parts of Adamawa will likely swing towards Obi(minus to Atiku, zero effect to Tinubu). Obi is from SE where Atiku normally has easy work in the market especially Anambra where he garners the highest number of votes including SS will easily fall for Obi(a minus to Atiku, zero effect to Tinubu). This is the reason Reno only chooses to attack Obi instead of the bigger candidate from the ruling party.
there are effects for tinubu aswell because the northern Muslims in absence of BUHARI will now have to choose between an hausa Fulani Muslim atiku and Yoruba Muslim tinubu.
This will certainly have a big impact on tinubu.
It is extremely difficult for tinubu to win atiku in any of core northern states. Very difficult.
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Peacecore: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
maybet081:
there are effects for tinubu aswell because the northern Muslims in absence of BUHARI will now have to choose between an hausa Fulani Muslim atiku and Yoruba Muslim tinubu.
It is extremely difficult for tinubu to win atiku in any of core northern states. Very difficult.
Of course. There's also effect for Tinubu especially as it regards to North. Buh looking at it at this angle; Shettima been chose from Atiku's zone and a core Muslim will divide his votes immensely while Tinubu has his zone alone. No presidential candidate, no VP, not even party Chairman from his zone. Buhari being ready to work for him, El_Rufai as the director general, Zulum being in forefront of Bornu campaign, Kwankwaso likely to have soft landing for Tinubu in Kano, Oshiomole in ballot in Edo, Dave in Ebonyi (likely), OUK in Abia and Wike's anger with Atiku in Rivers will actually gave Tinubu an edge.
In conclusion; Obi's effect on PDP cut across SE, SS,NC,SW(Lagos mostly), Christians NE and the weakest zone for PDP, NW has the most little of Obi's effect.
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by ProudImolite: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Peacecore:
I guess u didn't understand it. APC can't the election in presidential election, you're correct. Buh APC can get about 20_25% in each staes of SE except Anambra and probably Enugu. For NASS, prominent names like OUK, Umahi et al will win no matter the extent APC is hated in SE n these are the people that will assist APC get that 25% we're talking about.
Lol, you know nothing about SE politics just rest
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Peacecore: 1:09am On May 11, 2023
maybet081:
Election is over. Can you now touch_light my earlier analysis?
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Hollysaint: 12:40pm On May 18, 2023
Prof9292:

You're joking. In Edo, LP gets none. In Enugu, none, Delta, none, even in Anambra, they get none.
I believe I'm right and you are wrong.
Accept that you are wrong sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary / President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit / SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.