Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. (61644 Views)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Failure44: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
SeeHim:
@Poster, How Much Do You Really Need?
I just want to settle my loan
12k on palmpay
18k on jumia

Someone quoted me saying I use a samsung
This s8 I bought it 2nd hand with my own money that I hustled for.

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by rayval(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:
I'm in pains and so annoyed.
I can't even boast of 10k in my account,
I'm crippled with debts on loan apps
This ASUU strike has only made my life worse.
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
What did I do in my past life to be born into a broken home?
Where both parents are like cat and dog.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?
How painful it is too them those you helped now snub your messages?

Now I understand why people commit suicide

You putting blames on your parents. Maybe they really bleeped up.. But, you are the one fucking up now because you have failed to take ownership and responsibility of your life… and you will be more miserable if your motivation in life are those doing yahoo yahoo…. You are even in school, you got admission to study medicine, you are not sick…. But na yahooo yahooo boys dey your eye… Do not be in a hurry, you will regret it even more… calm down and focus… focus oooo, focus oooooo.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Rawtruth1: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?

"Failure" indeed. Spoilt child, listen. Some of us left home at fifteen years of age.. Till date, no one ever helped me to eat. I trained myself in secondary school to university through menial jobs including mixing carrying concrete at building sites.

We never blamed our father.

One of us who left home as orphans at fifteen and others less than fifteen years old trained ourselves to become lecturers, lawyers, etc in civil services and others are in business.. Succeeding.

Why are you bitter?

If you came from broken home, be neutral and don't get involved in your parents divorce or their quarrels.

As a man, you should be on the side of your father and try to make peace.

You are obviously a lazy and senseless fellow who is threatening to bury your father in shallow grave, do you think he will lose anything?

He has finished what he came to do in the world by marrying and given birth to you.

What do you think a man of seventy Years or eighty will lose if you don't take care of him?

You are the one that is attracting natural curse to yourself inadvertently by disrespecting your father no matter your perceived annoyances with him. God should be his judge if he is not doing what he should do for you but not your responsibility to judge him.

No father will care for a son that is disrespectful or distancing himself from him.

You are your own enemy and problem, not your father nor devil. Lest I forget, never allow your disgruntled mother to deceive you to hate your father. Some toxic Women are notorious for biasing their children against their father by telling useless lying stories of alleged maltreatment when the truth sometimes is.. The women are the villains who cry victims. Be wiss

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by mpire: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

Have you called on Satan to help you? You don't believe in God you said.

Your father earns 500K a month? Didn't you post you don't have rich parent few years ago?

Tales by moonlight...do you want a gold medal for not doing yahoo, who's stopping you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by thisisjonny(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

The way you are going about your problem will definitely land you in more problems.
Failure is a choice you make. Things maybe rough now but keep hope alive by surrendering your life to Jesus Who is able to give you a bright future. We all have our stories to tell if time permits us in this Forum.
Thank God you are in school studying to become a Medical Doctor (if I read your story correctly) Believe in yourself that you can make it despite the rough beginning.
Jesus love you. Turn your life over to Him and you will never regret the decision.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Failure44: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
5thAngel:

Well, if you desire a change, you need to let go of the bitterness inside.
And as my own contribution to you, if you're interested, I can teach you how to register business names with CAC. You can start from there and I pray God leads you to his plan for you
I'm interested
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by InvertedHammer: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

/

Nigeria happened to you.

Your frustration is being driven by 1) failure of your dad to meet his financial obligations to you and 2) peer pressure from seeing your mates balling while you are moulding your life.

Reason #2 happened to many men before. But later in life, they overtook those noisemakers. Reason #1 is a whole different ball game.

You are a victim of your society. Scammers in your society have made it very difficult to know who genuinely needs help.

By the way, it is very suspicious how you wholly absolved your mother from all these. It may seem that she is the one goading you into extreme hatred for your father. Everything happens for a reason. I bet if your father types up his own reasons, the narratives may change

/

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Cypress042(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thespagchef:

Excuse me, whose money should he be entitled to, your father's...

You people are the reason why there is an upsurge in crime and ritual killings among 17-29 year olds.

19 year old should go and hustle, God abeg.
Shhh that's my opinion and you know that grin
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Ninokingz1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
I am only advising you as an elder bro. Forget your dad and stay focus. Don’t look at what your yahoo friends have or enjoying now. No wealth without source will last trust me. Work hard and stay motivated. If you eventually made it in life, forgive your dad and look after his old age. My father wasn’t in my life while growing up, out of anger I made your same kind of statement but at of today, God knows I can’t turn my back at him.

God blessings be on your future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

Now I understand why people c
ommit suicide
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
I think you need the book of proverbs , that someone is blowing cash and enjoying life, doesn't mean you should be envious... Some people do legit business but you don't see that one ...just yesterday there was a Nigeria guy I learn't about, I don't think he is up to 30 years old sef , yet one of the seven sisters are offering him $50million to manage as a pilot project to scale up to $500million but the guy decided to apply wisdom and accept only $15million, now if he get $1mllion and starts buying luxury cars , your brains would be thinking yahoo, and they are also two Nigerian ladies I know raking in between $1million to $10million annually both under 40 and one is even 20... Your father has delivered you to the world, the best he can do is to bless you in prayers ... bullshit happens in life ... but if you are looking at the upsides you should also look at the downside ..you are healthy , you are not deaf or dumb, you are not paying for oxygen or require dialysis everyday .. you are alive and well ..dude that is enough to be grateful...

5 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by SeeHim: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

I just want to settle my loan
12k on palmpay
18k on jumia

Someone quoted me saying I use a samsung
This s8 I bought it 2nd hand with my own money that I hustled for.

Ok, Start Blogging Business Now And You Will See So many Reasons To Thank
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Acidbath: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
angry

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by hkidola00(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Your father made a grave mistake not lighting the matches
grin
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by jclassiq(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

What can I do?
I'm not financially independent, I tried learning forex but I don't have the capital to bear the losses.
I don't have a skill because I spent all my time trying to gain admission to study medicine.

Now I'm in 200 level waiting for ASUU
Sorry about your predicament.
Perhaps you shld take your time to actually learn the forex trading, which i doubt you have the time considering you said you're studying medicine at the University.
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by directoroluwole: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

No be new format be this

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Anakazo22: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

How can you tagged yourself failure and expect success, I understand how you feel but you must man up and get a skill or a legitimate side hustle that can help you boost your finance. Since you know how your father is it's high time to start planning for your future and stop depending totally on him else you will get frustrated.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Optimistk87: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmmmm my brother I really do understand ur plight here cause I have been in ur shoe but I will like you to take ur time and read the little advice I have for you.
No 1: never see urself as a failure as you are never one... You have a bright and glorious future over there.... The devil is aware of this and reason why he is making things be like this and hence ur current thought.
No2: Don't see ur Dad as evil please....the current predicament might not be unconnected with ur glorious future.....scares are the requisite for stars
No3: See ur Dad as a driver....he has dropped you at the bus stop so where you go from there is solely your responsibility
No 4: As to ur colleagues driving car , using big phones......that's not all it takes for life....they are still producing cars and will not stop.....you gat ur own right time and patiently with diligence wait for it......
No 5: Above all.....you need to be more closer to God my brother ......please look for a bible believing church and associates......dedicate urself to him.....he is in the business of making men.
NB: before I go my brother.... Erase totally from your mind the thought of making him(your father ) suffer when you make it.....with that you may never make it..,... vengeance is God's ....
Lemme just share a little of my life here..,
I was in pry 2 when my father last paid anything regards my education.( Polygamous hypnosis I guess ) only struggle through life with every support my mum can give even not enough..... Graduating was via hustles here and there....and today to God be the glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
Mine too... My dad doused the home with petrol and threatened to kill us... One of his many sins... Smh undecided

My mum went through hell...

Deadbeat fathers sef...
Must people marry?
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by APC2: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
My guy. I was born into a broken home as well and I hate both my mother and father. I don't want to have anything to do with both of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Jemex003: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

My mother is a teacher.

I should collect money from a teacher??

If you don’t have father, maybe he died at your young age won’t you collect Teacher money? If you can collect teacher money then look for Job. My father was poor and even if he’s average I don’t care to depend on my parent. I started hustle at age of 14yr but my parent managed to helped me through my secondary school and I sponsored myself through my university. I don’t know you gender but try get small job to stay safe don’t blame your father. You can try to run DNA test to know why your father he’s treating you that way.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Mbo07: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

You are a Lazy son sir, I beg your pardon

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

The reason why I laughed is, it's absolutely not possible for you to study medicine and be jobless, impossible, You are even saying you can't boasts of 10k ?? With medical degree??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by urose93(f): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:
What kind of man earns so much money every month but finishes it in the first week.
Even to pay my school fees and buy textbook is an issue

At my young age am forced to collect loans to keep myself a float.
At just 19 am owing debt, I pity this man when I graduate, I'll show him pepper like mikel showed to his father.

This your mentality won't even let you go far. How sure are you that you will not be worst than your father growing up? Your insolence to your father is unjustifiable. You are a stupid defiant.

Note: Some many practicing medical doctors today pushed their way through school without parents.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by citadels(f): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
It is well. Moms are the greatest without my mom I would been dead on arrival in this earth. Fathers have failed many of us. But I still love my dad because God said I should love my enemies. My mom is the greatest assets I got, I had and I have till I die. I can’t imagine losing her even in her old age.

My dear just focus and look to God first then look inward you and discover your potential. Please don’t look at your mates you will fall into gallows. Follow Reno omokri on Facebook to learn some online business to engage with your phone. Doing leave yourself in a sorry state please.

Lord Jesus Christ bless you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Contekbbc: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
But let me ask this question,
Is he the one taking up your schooling responsibility?
If yes,then, you aren't okay and you're the biggest fool of the century!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by victorVIC1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
This your untamed zeal to avenge your dad's misdoings is enough to pose a serious stumbling block for you in life.

Pray for God to bless your hustle and live your life in peace. All these your vengeful wishes will benefit no one (including you)
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by anthonyweah: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
You better not make such utterances about your father, whatever life they chose to live is left for them and God to judge, yours is to ask for God intervention in your matter and not planning vengeance for your father, afterall some people still grow to become great without father and mother.

Failure44:

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by jamesversion: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
How people harbour and plan to kill their father baffles me.

I thank my Dad everyday for the gift of life. Guys and girls abort pregnancies swiftly these days like it is nothing. That your dad, and your mum conspired to keep your pregnancy is worthy of appreciation.

Focus on yourself, graduate, get married and raise your own kids the way you see fit. That's all I can say.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by adonisgold: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nobleking2000:
Are you sure you are really his blood. The man might be impotent. You might be the child of your mum's man friend or ex boyfriend. So your mum might want to play a fast one on him by bringing another man's child to him to train. He decided to let you suffer with your mum. Knowing fully well that he is impotent.

. Tell your parents you want a DNA test then one of them will open up to you the truth.

You no get even half grain of sense.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Princelyod(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Your problem is the kind of men you ffollow

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Viktorinox2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin cool
Pierocash:
you can both marry
grin
Pierocash:
you can both marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.