Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) (59564 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Sterope(f): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2022
She can choose who to beat undecided
Bluntguy:

She should have beaten up her husband instead.
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
There is no how she won't know.She has his phone number.She knows his name and house address.If a man is always asking a lady to meet him in a hotel or restaurant,and she says she doesn't know he has a wife she is a big mugu.
How do u know that she knows his house address? U never jam men. A man may have another house address for Side Chicks. That's men for u.
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Michelle55:
Waste of energy I must admit!
Why not channel those fighting strengths into something worthy of you and your time undecided
To me, it's a division of labor thingy so long you aren't lacking in performing your duties as a father and husband. If you like, fvck all the women in the world e no consign me as long as I don't know your escapades and you no dey come near me again as per mekwe cos that chapter don close the moment your middle leg starts visiting other holes undecided

Fighting off other women won't solve anything, he would only get smarter and covers his track so you wouldn't embarrass him like that again. The wife has no business whatsoever fighting the side chicks, let her channel her energy into something else biko.
Talk true na only one man don Bleep u since u start? Many women will say they date one man at a time then the question is which man date two women at a time?

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Elidrisy20: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Was she not a side chick, before he married her
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hood rat... Her plan is to fight every side chick her husband has? He's a cheat, dump him... This is shameful... And she wonder why he's fed up with her? undecided
See your big mouth like "dump him" is it that easy to dump, do you know what she's been through with the man, it's so easy for you to vomit "dump him". I won't encourage that so long as the man isn't violating her physically!
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
The man should marry the sidechick into the house and the wife will have no right to fight her. Is Yul wife fighting his new wife? No.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
How do u know that he knows his house address? U never jam men. A man may have another house address for Side Chicks. That's men for u.
Are you talking from experience?
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
Yep, some men are very smart, likewise some women.
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dididrumz:

Married women cheat too.
married men own too much tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by dnawah(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
TheWolfen:
Wahala grin
grin grin double wahala
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Justsylvia(f): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Useless gender!
Sorry ooo No gender is useless!
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
married men own too much tongue

True

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Why be say married men like to dey cheat?
Chai!

It is not a criminal offence marrying two wives in Nigeria
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Michelle55:
Waste of energy I must admit!
Why not channel those fighting strengths into something worthy of you and your time undecided
To me, it's a division of labor thingy so long you aren't lacking in performing your duties as a father and husband. If you like, fvck all the women in the world e no consign me as long as I don't know your escapades and you no dey come near me again as per mekwe cos that chapter don close the moment your middle leg starts visiting other holes undecided

Fighting off other women won't solve anything, he would only get smarter and covers his track so you wouldn't embarrass him like that again. The wife has no business whatsoever fighting the side chicks, let her channel her energy into something else biko.
you talk shyt like a preacher .xdd
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Sunday2021: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
The side Chick might not even know he is married.
she know, many of them prefer married men. I wish the site chick was shut dead. She is a home breaker.
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
TheWolfen:
Wahala grin

I was in this situation just on Sunday here. One fine sisi with the ass of a goddess was in my front standing as new comer and my wife was eyeing me! If I look front na straight to the yansh and if she sit down na straight to alter. I had to bring out my phone and look phone

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Taigaban: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Why be say married men like to dey cheat?
Chai!
Because their wives are starving them of sex and certain emotions. Sex starved husbands are the ones struggling to meet up with their emotional and sexual needs. And side chick seem to be the solution.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

It is not a criminal offence marrying two wives in Nigeria
I know. But he's not married to the side chic na.
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Taigaban:
Because their wives are starving them of sex and certain emotions. Sex starved husbands are the ones struggling to meet up with their emotional and sexual needs. And side chick seem to be the solution.
mtchewww. Even if some men marry woman way dey always satisfied them, them go still cheat on their wife because them don tire to dey knack one pússy. Them wan dey knack fresh ones
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Edyice: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Beat as you like , the husband know where to meet her grin
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Edyice: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
MansoryMX:

I was in this situation just on Sunday here. One fine sisi with the ass of a goddess was in my front standing as new comer and my wife was eyeing me! If I look front na straight to the yansh and if she sit down na straight to alter. I had to bring out my phone and look phone

Why didn't you tell your wife ,you want to go and withdraw cash .. from there you follow up the matter .
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
I know. But he's not married to the side chic na.

Maybe they re planning their wedding, who knows
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
The girl don collect.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Flakky26(f): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Marriage is God's idea to make man and woman enjoy life and attain destiny with ease but the devil has made some marriages to be hell on earth. Rate of divorce, separation and domestic violence are at an alarming rate.

HAPPY COUPLES INTL has created an online platform for christian couples to interact, discuss,learn and ask anonymous questions etc.

The platform provides a forum for couples any where in the world to ask anonymous questions without been identified. This Idea is to allow spouse who also need help to voice out and get the needed counsel at the right time. Pls feel free to share this link to christians married people that you know.

The WhatsApp group provides opportunity for couples to

A. Access and gain knowledge on building happy marriage , intentional parenting , family finance,sex etc

B. Network with other happy couples

C.Get advise from professional counselors.

D. Ask anonymous questions on different issues e.g finance, sex, infertility etc

E. Celebrate happy couples on special day like wedding anniversary, birthdays etc

To be part of the Happy Couples WhatsApp group. click this link

www.seunadeagbo.webs.com/happy-couples
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Edyice:

Why didn't you tell your wife ,you want to go and withdraw cash .. from there you follow up the matter .

Say church na bank Abi? Or I drive come church with my wallet that’s alway inside my car or cash always kept beside my seat hahahahaha
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sterope:
She can choose who to beat undecided

grin grin
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by patorial(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
You don't even know where it happen and you rushed to make the new, this happened in Crunchies, Vanco, Abakaliki.
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Raph82(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abfinest007:
Fighting every side chick ur loose husband has .it called public damage instead look for what making him to look outside and activate
Some men are worse than dogs, there's nothing their wife can use in satisfying them, they just want to stuck their Dickson into anything with hole.
Re: Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) by Taigaban: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Is
Beebah2000:
mtchewww. Even if some men marry woman way dey always satisfied them, them go still cheat on their wife because them don tire to dey knack one pússy. Them wan dey knack fresh ones
Is there any fresh one? I doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.