Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) (1422 Views)

Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement / Apologise For Insulting Gov Yahaya Bello, APC Tells Sen Abaribe / Emiefele Was Alarmed By Billions Of Naira In Sabiu Yusuf Account-kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

I don't think you understand what is about hitting you come 2023.

It's definitely not going to be business as usual with BVAS.

Let's see the magic you can do. Shebi you saw how Osun results were been automatically updated on live TV while INEC were collating results?

The new electoral law will see to your downfall

grin

Let's watch and see... By then u really understand what government in power means.
Re: JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) by helinues: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thanksful:

For all APC campaign. As they pay you to promote Tinubu on nairaland, they others to promote governors, senators etc. Vote buying will come from there too.

Do you even think the whole money came from Tinubu pocket? The party can't allow that. The party has stakeholders that made that contribution. Most of those stakeholders are ministers in this government that stole the money this government borrowed.

I thought you know politics?

Who get the larger share of the money contributed for the party?

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Who get the larger share of the money contributed for the party?

Anyone can but not the person vying for the post. Why do you think Amachi is a key figure in Buhari's government?

If Tinubu contribute the largest share of the fund. His failure will be resounding. I won't tell you why?

But a party where the candidate contributes less has higher chance of winning.

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) by helinues: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Anyone can but not the person vying for the post. Why do you think Amachi is a key figure in Buhari's government?

If Tinubu contribute the largest share of the fund. His failure will be resounding. I won't tell you why?

But a party where the candidate contributes less has higher chance of winning.

And Has tinubu ome out to say he is making donation for his own campaign?

Admit the truth instead of trying to shift the goal post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) by Peacecore: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

I don't think you understand what is about hitting you come 2023.

It's definitely not going to be business as usual with BVAS.

Let's see the magic you can do. Shebi you saw how Osun results were been automatically updated on live TV while INEC were collating results?

The new electoral law will see to your downfall
I don't know where u people get d idea of wholesome free and fair election in d electoral act amendment. That they televise coalition of results doesn't guarantee electoral malpractices. Rigging doesn't happen in coalition centres but in d polling units. If u succeed rigging election in d polling units without being cancelled there, I stands n can never be cancelled in d coalition centres. Get ya fact well.
Re: JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

And Has tinubu ome out to say he is making donation for his own campaign?

Admit the truth instead of trying to shift the goal post

I am not concerned with Tinubu. I am concerned with the stolen money this administration borrowed and are throwing into APC sovereign fund. You're the one who dropped Obi name and Tinubu name.

I am just answering questions. But e like you think say you sharp. You don't forget where u start from abi. No b everybody get short memory.

Stop dropping Tinubu's name everywhere please. Stick to the topic when commenting or quoting others.

Try go through the post again if you find it hard making recall of our previous conversations.

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) by Reality3080: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
KEVIND:
Hmmmmm
emeka na u create that account

The same Igbo man that will prefer to bring nwa boy from d east than to employ another tribe

U igbos think we are fools right?
Re: JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) by johnnyjake12(m): 1:37am On Jul 05, 2022
U see why apc and there supporter are wicked and brainless,10b u hind it because u want to use it as bait to the public to get vote in and after which the people then suffer another 100trilion pain for the next 8year in pains and poverty.we wil colet it and stil vote labour party

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) by PapaHadum: 2:47am On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

Yeah Politics is local but foreign support financially is also important

Presumably money for Vote buying ba?

The tide has changed.

Remember what happened at Edo against vote buying.....Another wotowoto awaits vote buyers and evangelism is on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi / Nigerians Are Always Happy Whenever They See This Photo / CBN Introduction Of New Note To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.