Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. (2437 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2022
I watched with disdain the channels TV interview of the NNPP'S presidential candidate Kwankwaso and shook my head at the level we have degenerated to as a Nation.

Kwankwaso was brought to face the public to address challenges facing the country and provide solution based on his capicity and a possible merger between him and LP candidate Peter Obi, but rather than focus on the challenges which Nigerians are facing, he openly declared that Peter Obi cannot win an election because he's an Igbo man and the north wouldn't vote for an Igbo man because of the biafra agitation.

Need I remind you that IPOB was birthed in 2014 and we're fully operational in 2019 when him (Kwankwaso) and Atiku came to campaign in the SE under the PDP umbrella. The SE voted massively for Atiku even with the biafra agitation.

To be honest, Kwankwaso would be worse than buhari if given the opportunity to rule this country, any person that sees another Nigerian as inferior to them shouldn't be trusted with leadership.

I'm a Southerner, if Peter Obi would not win next year's election, let Tinubu win it, enough of all these northerners and their arrogance. And yes we Southerners can render the north politically irrelevant if we work together and align with the Christian states of the NC Jonathan did it in 2011 when he cleared all SE, SS, SW and part of the NC States. Buhari with all his popularity cleared the NE and NW and lost. They need us more than we need them, we just need to be United.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Cypress042: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2022
If that's truly what kwankwanso uttered, then he's not fit to rule Nigeria. Frustration and lack of attention is making him turn aggressive and tribalistic at same time tuah i spit sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Samunique(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Leave the man, he's going nowhere!

Obi should just stay on his own and try his luck !

4 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by uthlaw: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2022
You have a wonderful Presidential candidate and you’re eager to have him become president.

But you must all kneel at the door step of one particular ethnic group from one particular section of the country to validate and support you.

You don’t have a country. You’re a slave.

6 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Cypress042:
If that's truly what kwankwanso uttered, then he's not fit to rule Nigeria sad
That's what he said... go to YouTube and search for the interview is about 21 minutes. I watched it from the beginning to the end. He spent all the time allocated to him to tell us why the average northern voter would never vote for an Igbo man.

Is that the kind of person we want to trust Nigeria with?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by wingmanIII: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Kwankwoso has always been a bigot. He is much worse than Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2022
uthlaw:
You have a wonderful Presidential candidate and you’re eager to have him become president.

But you must all kneel at the door step of one particular ethnic group from one particular section of the country to validate and support you.

You don’t have a country. You’re a slave.
The north made it look this way because they know that we Southerners aren't United.

If we unite, believe me, the north wouldn't smell power again and they would be the ones coming down south to kneel and beg for support.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2022
He said nothing but the truth, keep overrating Peter obi and get your shocker on election day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Samunique(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Nazgul:
I watched with disdain the channels TV interview of the NNPP'S presidential candidate Kwankwaso and shook my head at the level we have degenerated to as a Nation.

Kwankwaso was brought to face the public to address challenges facing the country, provide his one solution based on his capicity and a possible merger between him and LP candidate Peter Obi, but rather than focus on the challenges which Nigerians are facing, he openly declared that Peter Obi cannot win an election because he's an Igbo man and the north wouldn't vote for an Igbo man because of the biafra agitation.

Need I remind you that IPOB was birthed in 2014 and we're fully operational in 2019 when him (Kwankwaso) and Atiku came to campaign in the SE under the PDP umbrella. The SE voted massively for Atike even with the biafra agitation.

To be honest, Kwankwaso would be worse than buhari if given the opportunity to rule this country, any person that sees another Nigerian as inferior to them shouldn't be trusted with leadership.

I'm a Southerner, if Peter Obi would not win next year's election, let Tinubu win it, enough of all these northerners and their arrogance. And yes we Southerners can render the north politically irrelevant if we work together and align with the Christian states of the NC Jonathan did it in 2011 when he cleared all SE, SS, SW and part of the NC States. Buhari with all his popularity cleared the NE and NW and lost. They need us more than we need them, we just need to be United.

The bold is what Tinubu is failing to understand for his proposed Muslim Muslim ticket, he's being deceived that only core north Muslims can win presidential election for people in Nigeria.

He's being led to political slaughter, I pray he realizes this early bcs I don't want power to return to the north come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Obidient4life2: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2022
If Peter doesn't win then it's over for Nigeria because these men will use anger and loot us to death

1 Like

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2022
peepydelano:
He said nothing but the truth, keep overrating Peter obi and get your shocker on election day.
What truth did he say?

Can the entire NW give Kwankwaso the ticket to Aso Rock? I feel Seun the Channels TV anchor was kind of scared to drill him more during the interview.

Kwankwaso has only Kano state as it stands, and he lost his Senatoral reelection, Guanduje despite his open display of corruption literally controls Kano state.

So what makes Kwankwaso believe he's a better option to the Nigerian populace than Peter Obi?

3 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Cypress042: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Nazgul:

That's what he said... go to YouTube and search for the interview is about 21 minutes. I watched it from the beginning to the end. He spent all the time allocated to him to tell us why the average northern voter would never vote for an Igbo man.

Is that the kind of person we want to trust Nigeria with?
The truth still stands, Obidient people are never afraid of the unknown and that's it smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Samunique:
[/b]

The bold is what Tinubu is failing to understand for his proposed Muslim Muslim ticket, he's being deceived that only core north Muslims can win presidential election for people in Nigeria.

He's being led to political slaughter, I pray he realizes this early bcs I don't want power to return to the north come 2023.
Exactly, if the Christian section of the NC rally round him and he has massive support from the SE, SS and SW, he'll win. Jonathan did it. The collation of the NE and NW cannot win an election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Cypress042:
The truth still stands, Obidient people are never afraid of the unknown and that's it smiley
I'm not afraid of anything as an Obident. But like I said on another thread.

I'm beginning to feel discouraged at Peter Obi's campaign strategy, the Osun election is just weeks away and he hasn't gone there to campaign for the LP candidate, he did the same thing during the Ekiti elections. We know that LP cannot win the Governorship election in Osun, but putting up a good fight would make Nigerians believe that they're ready for the presidential election next year. If he doesn't liase with other LP aspiring candidates, how does he expect to mobilize grassroot support next year?

This is what gives me worry...you can't be a one man mopol and expect to win an election. He has to go to the ground and reach out to the people, Twitter can be deceitful.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Cypress042: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Nazgul:

I'm not afraid of anything as an Obident. But like I said on another thread.

I'm beginning to feel discouraged at Peter Obi's campaign strategy, the Osun election is just weeks away and he hasn't gone there to campaign for the LP candidate, he did the same thing during the Ekiti elections. We know that LP cannot win the Governorship election in Osun, but putting up a good fight would make Nigerians believe that they're ready for the presidential election next year. If he doesn't liase with other LP aspiring candidates, how does he expect to mobilize grassroot support next year?

This is what gives me worry...you can't be a one man mopol and expect to win an election. He has to go to the ground and reach out to the people, Twitter can be deceitful.
Nice suggestion though cool
Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2022
wingmanIII:
Exactly, he claims to be a PhD holder and an engineer, but his IQ level is very low. Religion and tribalism has eaten deep into a large portion of his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by PlayerMeji: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmm... Una eyes don dey clear..

Obi is not a sellable product.

But an interesting question is, all of you who have begun to call Kwankwaso names, he is a bigot, he is stupid, this and that... If he decides to change his mind tomorrow and follow your Obi, will he automatically no longer be a stupid and idiotic bigot again?

3 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by haffaze777(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2022
God bless Sen Rabiu Kwakwaso, all born to rule, almajiri illiterate,kunu sipping, head slamming North and all afonja fulani slave,yeroba mooslim,yeroba Christian, head slammer,conehead and ewedu guzzling slavegrin
Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2022
Are you surprised? Northerners are not exactly known for their intelligence. And as administrators are are a disaster, because they're not wired in a way to grasp complex situations.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2022
PlayerMeji:

But an interesting question is, all of you who have begun to call Kwankwaso names, he is a bigot, he is stupid, this and that... If he decides to change his mind tomorrow and follow your Obi, will he automatically no longer be a stupid and idiotic bigot again?
Next time try and read and understand a post properly before hitting the reply button. Stop trying to display your low IQ wherever you go, at least pretend to be smart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2022
wingmanIII:

Kwankwaso is terrible, but he's not worse than buhari. As a matter of fact, no living thing can be as bad as buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Nazgul:

Exactly, he claims to be a PhD holder and an engineer, but his IQ level is very low. Religion and tribalism has eaten deep into a large portion of his brain.

There is no difference between the IQ of a northern professor and that of a raggedy 5 year old almajiri. They reason exactly the same way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Kwankwaso is terrible, but he's not worse than buhari. As a matter of fact, no living thing can be as bad as buhari.
The sad thing is Peter Obi has never mentioned Kwankwaso's name in any of his interviews. He spends his interviews providing solutions to problems and challenges the country is facing.

I watched one of his interview with voice of the people anchored by Rufai on YouTube when asked about a possible merger with NNPP, he wasn't specific with his response and just said they're in talks with a lot of people and that was it.

For Kwankwaso to come out openly and declare that Peter Obi cannot be president speaks a lot about the kind of person he is.

Cos he wants Obi to be his vice, if Obi becomes he's vice after 8 years what next, he has already said the north wouldn't vote for an Igbo man so why should an Igbo man support him to achieve his dream when he has declared openly that he won't reciprocate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by uthlaw: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Nazgul:

The north made it look this way because they know that we Southerners aren't United.

If we unite, believe me, the north wouldn't smell power again and they would be the ones coming down south to kneel and beg for support.
all this is not necessary... We should go our separate ways!

1 Like

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by naija4life247: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2022
That idiot was definitely born by the roadside by destitute parents. He deserves to be stoned, but not to death.

The Presidency must come to the South. I am a Tinubu supporter to the core. But, if God says it is not Tinubu, then it should be Peter Pandora Obituary.

A Yoruba man will not be President and say that he does not know Igbos, Ijaw, Ibiobio, Itshekiri, Urhobo, Ikwerre e.t.c. That will never happen. You too can see the thousands of non-Yorubas in Lagos civil service even when Igbos were and are still sacking their brothers from neighbouring Igbos states.

You will also recall that the main guys in Obasanjo's government were Igbos and Niger Deltans including Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, Obby Ekwelisi, Aruma Oteh, Charles Soludo the solution and others.

Also Peter Obituary cannot be President today and say that he does not know Yorubas, I can bet my life on that. No matter how tribal his kitchen cabinet may want to make him to be, he cannot ignore or abandon Yorubas, Ijaws, Edos, Itshekiris or any Southerner for that matter.

Presidency must come to the South. All Southerners are related by blood. But, we always forget this.

1 Like

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by WATCHOVER(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Kwankwaso has lost it and has lost it forever.
All southern politicians must team up with one voice and support one candidate irrespective of Party, Tribe

3 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by wingmanIII: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I'm talking in respect of religious and ethnic bigotry. Kwankwoso is on another level
Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Paretomaster1(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
peepydelano:

They hate the truth...... Who in their right mind will Even imagine Pandora to win the election??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by wingmanIII: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Sellable product to who??
Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Munamoqel: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Nazgul:

Kwankwaso was brought to face the public to address challenges facing the country and provide solution based on his capicity and a possible merger between him and LP candidate Peter Obi, but rather than focus on the challenges which Nigerians are facing, he openly declared that Peter Obi cannot win an election because he's an Igbo man and the north wouldn't vote for an Igbo man because of the biafra agitation.

Need I remind you that IPOB was birthed in 2014 and we're fully operational in 2019 when him (Kwankwaso) and Atiku came to campaign in the SE under the PDP umbrella. The SE voted massively for Atiku even with the biafra agitation.

points of correction ibos or Igbo didn't check vote Atiku .they vote Peter obi and PDP to get buhari out at all cost plus Jennifer Atiku wife that who they voted for . You now want cows and Almajiri to vote for ipob decoy leader Peter obi .God forbid after killing Northerners including Ahmed GuLak , Hurara and 4 kids and burning trucks of cows . Capital NO .We are comfortable with Tinibu and his Muslims Muslims tickets .or Atiku while make una of ekpa continue una bifra republic of pigs .

2 Likes

Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Munamoqel: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Kwankwaso has lost it and has lost it forever.
All southern politicians must team up with one voice and support one candidate irrespective of Party, Tribe
their Nothing like southern politicians if south na tinibu (southwest) other can follow Simon ekpa to hell
Re: Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. by Nazgul: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
uthlaw:
all this is not necessary... We should go our separate ways!
If you're squatting with someone and you're feeling uncomfortable there but you have an uncompleted building without doors, roof, windows...etc.

Would you relocate to that dangerous place with your family or would you endure your ordeal with those you're putting up with pending when your own building would be conducive enough to house you and your family.

This is how it is. The SE currently depends on the federal government allocation for survival, I doubt if any SE state can survive independently outside federal government allocation, therefore declaring Independence under such circumstances would be suicidal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Kegites Confraternity Release New Song In Support Of Peter Obi - Video / Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. / Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.