Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? (500 Views)

Why Are You Ladies This Desperate ? / Ladies, This Is How Your Body Changes When You Start Having Sex / Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Blaqroman0000: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Your boyfriend's phone is with you, which app are you opening first?

Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Godada(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Kollins11: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2022
She can't even open my phone at first not to talk of going through it.

But If I loose guide and she eventually go through my phone, she's gonna see terrible things.. What she will see might take her to her early grave, because I have lot of girls sending me their nudes, I also have my recorded sex tape with different bitches on my phone.

She's gonna faint or probably die when going through my phone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Carcholce: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Kollins11:

But If I loose guide and she eventually go through my phone, she's gonna see terrible things.. What she will see might take her to her early grave, because I have lot of girls sending me their nudes, I also have my recorded sex tape with different bitches on my phone.

You still have some growing up to do.
Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2022
WhatsApp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Kollins11: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Carcholce:

You still have some growing up to do.
It is what it is bro.

Live your life while I live my life jeje! Okay!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Carcholce: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Kollins11:
It is what it is bro.

Live your life while I live my life jeje! Okay!

Okay. But don’t forget to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Kollins11: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Carcholce:

Okay. But don’t forget to grow up.
Why are you this pained?

Don't worry bro, don't be scared.. your wife or girlfriend isn't among my sex slaves bitches okay!

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Blaqroman0000: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
WhatsApp cheesy
Snapchat is the new cheating app now. If u know u know
Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Blaqroman0000: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Kollins11:

chaii comrade be careful
Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Carcholce: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2022
Kollins11:
Why are you this pained?

Don't worry bro, don't be scared.. your wife or girlfriend isn't among my sex slaves bitches okay!

grin

In your dreams!!

But seriously don’t forget to grow up. I mean it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by Boogyman557: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is For You.. What Do You Do? by tillaman(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2022
sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Go To The River Gods To Cürse Emmanuel And Victor For Breaking... / 50 Romantic Words You Can Say To Your Girlfriend / Which One Hurts More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.