Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi (29013 Views)

Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7 / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by EyezofGod120: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Make dem give am 2 yrs and free him jor,, baba kyari can continue the rest
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by CommonSense1967: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
K
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Disclaimer12: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Scandinavian02: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
I told you and your fans at Oworonsoki that you will be jailed. This is the result!
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by eyeyes: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nawa o
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Trust U.S...they wont sentence him until they either extract valuable info from him or lure him to corporate n work for them as an agent...

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by delzbaba(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
upon all the hush puppi picture wey dey internet, na this fake photo-shop you see to use?

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Theone123: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
People that looked up to him as a role model has forgotten that he still exist.

....it's called LIFE....

I detest fraud and I also learned a vital lesson in life: Never live off people's validation and when their applause is at its loudest, leave the room.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by xynerise: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Him belle don enter finish cheesy

Photoshopped pictures
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Okay
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Atypoded: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
They should jail him asap
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by abobote: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
They should wait for Abba kyari's arrival, so they can sentence them together
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by money121(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by bigpicture001: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
If I were him. I will go for the remaining 18years, pay 500k fine and live large forever after with now clean money....

Instead of losing it all and still stay like 8years and sent back to Naija broke...

He shld simply do d time.. 18years is not much...
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Memphitz357: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Justinlean02:
During my journey into the underworld in GH, I told my guy then that Hushpuppy was a gonner but dude was so groped up in the system that he made me understand that the celebrity attorney in charge of the defense was more than capable. Well to cut the story short, told him puppy was a big fish and would be examplefied grin grin
That nigga shouldn't drop the soap in jail ooooo

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Are they waiting for Kyari. If they are they are wasting their time.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
This guy go done sing platinum albums taya.. who get sense when know say anything join am with this guy in any way, better gbaga enter unknown African island go stay bush till whenever grin

Btw after the deal they will reduce his sentence and send him home to complete it... we all know how it will end once he gets to naija
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Akinboboz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi goes to the TV and discusses National issues.
Others candidates go to the TV and discuss Peter Obi.
Who is scared of Peter Obi?

Ewu!!! What's correlation btw this news and peter obi?

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
bigpicture001:
If I were him. I will go for the remaining 18years, pay 500k fine and live large forever after with now clean money....

Instead of losing it all and still stay like 8years and sent back to Naija broke...

He shld simply do d time.. 18years is not much...

Hmmm be like u nor understand freedom. Or u think he has forgotten how to make more of that. The guy no get code na just him problem

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Panda7(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
why fbi dey hold awa own nah. his he not supposed to be facing his trials in nigeria?
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by treesun: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
They are waiting for Abba Kyari!
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Cokahot: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Me wey don chop almost 70m from courier work,restitution kor,restoration ni. He fucke d up and was too loud. Live rich,spend rich and stay on low key driving c300. Nobody go put eye for your body

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by oyeb15: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
They would have free him in Nigeria, the great land of corruption.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by hardbody: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
If say this dude listened to my advice last we both met in Malaysia. He would not fall to this

No shout when them take you in. Na talk I talk oo

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Timmi: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

This stupid afonja demon is already a gonner

Will you face your drug and crime infested Biafra enclave?
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by IrepChrist: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
May he find mercy and grace.....
God of second chance will locate him.
His victims will shall be divinely compensated.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by chemberlin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Austin48:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out, but you will have to come up with your documentation fee of 63thousand. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below
And what are you still doing in this country?

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Okobola146: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
We no dey even hear of Abba Kyari case again, abi buhari don sweep am under the carpet ni?
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by GistFullGround: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Austin48:

SCAMMER

Drivers Strip DPO Naked / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children / Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife