Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi (29012 Views)

Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7 / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Nakamorah: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wow
What a very wotoporous case
Well, if those are recent pictures, dude still looks fresh�
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by DeHorus: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Panda7:

do you mean he couldn't be served justice in nigeria?
He will walk a free man and that's not right. The jail is where he should be for such ugly offense.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Panda7(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
DeHorus:
He will walk a free man and that's not right. The jail is where he should be for such ugly offense.
what exactly was his offence? I thought he was doing business transaction?
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by DeHorus: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Panda7:
what exactly was his offence? I thought he was doing business transaction?
It's only a business transaction here in Nigeria. In any saner clime around the world, it's totally unacceptable. Why take life from human and fix it to your child then promise they person a better life with paper money? Now you understand why there's no justice in Nigeria and UK jail is where they belong. Celebrate!

1 Like

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
OK2NVME:

I stated it here that he will be screwed by that Jewish lawyer whose only reason was to milk Hushpupy dry.

Street and be out in 3-4ys max.

There was no Jewish lawyer. Hushpuppi was already DRY when he entered US Airspace in handcuffs and leg chains. He was represented by Indigent Defenders who were paid with taxpayer’s money. Proper research will prove that none of them were Jewish. He was penniless when he arrived here, he only had the clothes on his back. All of his I’ll-gained possessions had already been seized and were in the process of being auctioned off in Dubai.
Federal Sentences can’t be cut in half like other sentences can. More than 80% must be served inside a federal prison.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
mukthar2000:
This guy dey get popularity in US day by day, I trust US las las the country would developed this guy and they would be using him to develop their country. Nigeria don't no they value of this guy yet just wait and see many years to come.

Hushpuppi isn’t famous here in the US. The average person probably has never heard of him, only those strongly tuned into to foreign pop-culture and news. Like all other criminals, he had his 15 minutes of fame before attention moved on to the next one. The people who do know him aren’t really waiting on pins and needles for news of him or his sentence.
He isn’t capable of developing anything in the US, the guy couldn’t even develop a way to cover his tracks not to get caught. He serves no value to the US, the only thing he will serve to the US is prison time.

1 Like

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

He is still cooperating. I’m sure it’s the prosecutors that’s asking the judge to delay sentencing because they are still extracting valuable information from him. That’s the only explanation for this.

If he helps them get many bigger fish, they might give him a shorter sentence or even some form of supervised release, like witness protection program, where he is technically free but now works for them under close supervision.

Hushpuppi doesn’t fit the criteria for WPP.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by RichAbujaGuy: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good luck trying to find this info on The United States District Court for the Central District of California http://www.cacd.uscourts.gov/ website or in the Yankee media. I googled and found zero. Premium Times and a couple of other 9ja copycat media are the only ones with this case gist.
wink
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Hushpuppi doesn’t fit the criteria for WPP.

You again?

Okay let not argue with you. Since na you be captain America grin

I still want an apology for your disrespectful remarks last time though kiss
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Panda7(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
DeHorus:
It's only a business transaction here in Nigeria. In any saner clime around the world, it's totally unacceptable. Why take life from human and fix it to your child then promise they person a better life with paper money? Now you understand why there's no justice in Nigeria and UK jail is where they belong. Celebrate!

I really think the problem lies with the US, they have no defined career path, just talent and hustling and hustling can really get you doing big strange things.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by mukthar2000(m): 1:41am On Jul 06, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
I understand u brotherly, we all pray for long life to see his 30years to this time, but I still have d believe that US would make use of the boy.

Hushpuppi isn’t famous here in the US. The average person probably has never heard of him, only those strongly tuned into to foreign pop-culture and news. Like all other criminals, he had his 15 minutes of fame before attention moved on to the next one. The people who do know him aren’t really waiting on pins and needles for news of him or his sentence.
He isn’t capable of developing anything in the US, the guy couldn’t even develop a way to cover his tracks not to get caught. He serves no value to the US, the only thing he will serve to the US is prison time.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by 9jaRealist: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
kponkedenge:
This guy would have been walking free by now if he was arrested in Nigeria.

If he was arrested in Nigeria…
The same NIGERIANS worshipping him on Instagram and defending on social media would carry protest placards!

Nigeria is NOT the problem, NIGERIANS are…
In fact, NIGERIANS are the WORST (and best) thing to ever happen to Nigeria. SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by ekevwe(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Evil will always end in shame, Sorrow, pains and regrets.

It will only happen if not stop or being caught in the process.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by dirolad(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2022
ekevwe:

It will only happen if not stop or being caught in the process.
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) / Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / 2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.