Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi (29011 Views)

Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7 / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Justinlean02:
During my journey into the underworld in GH, I told my guy then, that Hushpuppy was a gonner but dude was so groped up in the system that he made me understand that the celebrity attorney in charge of the defense was more than capable. Well to cut the story short, told him puppy was a big fish and would be examplefied grin grin

Celebrity attorney? He couldn’t afford one and was represented by an Indigent Defender.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Godly247(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
why did you sue the bastard then?
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by sharpwriter(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
If say this dude listened to my advice last we both met in Malaysia. He would not fall to this

Mompha, is that you? grin

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by MiaBeer(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
isaaclech:
Him dey chill ni.. U. S prison no bad.. grin : cool grin
Not when you will be married off to a bull that will be servicing you daily in jail. shocked Crime is not hustling, you will pay heavily when you’re caught, especially in normal Countries.

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Spidermon: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
The guy go don snitch like weyrey.

The FBI prolly now has a long list of guys that they are just waiting to pick up if they mistakenly crayfish enter US

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Trust U.S...they wont sentence him until they either extract valuable info from him or lure him to corporate n work for them as an agent...

Work for them? Do you have any idea of the qualifications that are required to become an agent? Hushpuppi has none of those qualifications and he also is a sloppy worker—he got caught. Him being “hired” will never happen.

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by OK2NVME: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
I heard hushpuppi checked himself into PC (protective custody).

The idiot was bragging and yapping his mouth in jail to everyone and from there the killers began leaning on him hard and extorting his ass like tomorrow no dey.

It didn't help matters when it was revealed he struck a deal with the Feds to snitch on Kyari in return for a lighter sentence. In American jails, snitching is a big no even if you are implicating crooked cops. Once a snitch , always a snitch.

Well, if he keeps his head down, and reveals all his loot and snitch on others to the Feds, he may end up in a Federal prison camp for white collar criminals or else if he ends up in federal max and those goons over there hear about him snitching and checking in to PC , his ass is grass and will require him to be on 24/7 PC lockdown through out the duration of his very long , cold and hard time.

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by OK2NVME: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Spidermon:
The guy go don snitch like weyrey.

The FBI prolly now has a long list of guys that they are just waiting to pick up if they mistakenly crayfish enter US

Nah there his problem start because his record in a California jail is well known already as a snitch since those goons in jail would have been monitoring his case .
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by charlypoker(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2022

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Streetmovement(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo them still dey reason this manchi Mattias like this ? Na him Bleep up....had a loud mouth and public display of everything on IG

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by caye(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Justinlean02:
During my journey into the underworld in GH, I told my guy then, that Hushpuppy was a gonner but dude was so groped up in the system that he made me understand that the celebrity attorney in charge of the defense was more than capable. Well to cut the story short, told him puppy was a big fish and would be examplefied grin grin

That celebrity lawyer was Jewish.
Jews love only money, even if a situation is dead on arrival.

Ramoni Abbasido may likely grow old in prison.
Trust me.
The hyenas ( lawyers and court system) will chop to his bone.
Ask Michael Jackson.

He's a goner.

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Elidrisy20: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is injustice, where's Abba kyari and Tinubu
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Chisaedhor: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu should be sentenced too because this guy learned from him

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
bigpicture001:
If I were him. I will go for the remaining 18years, pay 500k fine and live large forever after with now clean money....

Instead of losing it all and still stay like 8years and sent back to Naija broke...

He shld simply do d time.. 18years is not much...

He’s broke now and will eventually return to Nigeria broke. Two words: forensic accountants. If they found much of El Chapo’s money how can Hushpuppi hide anything?

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by hisexcellency34: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
when is he posting his next gucci here?

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
angry free the nigga
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by dirolad(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Theone123:
People that looked up to him as a role model has forgotten that he still exist.

....it's called LIFE....

I detest fraud and I also learned a vital lesson in life: Never live off people's validation and when their applause is at its loudest, leave the room.
kiss

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by SpaceX: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timiye851:
This guy jail sentence is gonna be really long!
He pleaded guilty to his offenses and also cooperated with the security agencies which automatically gives him less time.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by mastermaestro(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Trust U.S...they wont sentence him until they either extract valuable info from him or lure him to corporate n work for them as an agent...

Maybe you are confusing being a forced or paid informant (snitching) to a staff agent. A tiny criminal dot on your personal history automatically disqualifies you from being recruited as a staff agent into any secret service globally. Don’t be deceived by those fictional movies you guys watch, oga. sad

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by OK2NVME: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
caye:

That celebrity lawyer was Jewish.
Jews love only money, even if a situation is dead on arrival.

Ramoni Abbasido may likely grow old in prison.
Trust me.
The hyenas ( lawyers and court system) will chop to his bone.
Ask Michael Jackson.

He's a goner.

I stated it here that he will be screwed by that Jewish lawyer whose only reason was to milk Hushpupy dry.

He would have been better off with a Black American race baiting lawyer who will sensationalize the case in the media as another "white man attempt at putting the black man down".

Hushpuppy should brace himself to do at least 67mths prison time .

The two-level reduction in his plea bargaining deal will see his sentence anywhere from 5-6ys in a federal medium prison.

If he keeps his head down , he could get transfered to a minimum facility which is basically an open prison filled with White guys from Wall Street and be out in 3-4ys max.

His problem will however begin when he is deported back to Nigeria as Abba Kyari has so many killers in both the police and streets that will be set on him.

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by mema900: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timiye851:
This guy jail sentence is gonna be really long!

20yrs max
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by victorv12(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
The guy is just a fool. He broke all the rules of the men of the underworld. This was how 77 Nigerians was arrested in Los Angeles over fraud schemes. Nobody is ready to deal with Nigerians on business issues either good or bad.
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by PoliteActivist: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
seostrategy:
Chai, hushpuppi go don lean like rahman jago.

All him far cheeks and belle go do enter inside too, what a life.

Quite the opposite. If he doesn't pay attention he'll become quite grossly obese

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Alusiizizi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
bigpicture001:
If I were him. I will go for the remaining 18years, pay 500k fine and live large forever after with now clean money....

Instead of losing it all and still stay like 8years and sent back to Naija broke...

I guess you missed the part that prescribed "full restitution". This means all those private jets and rolls royce will be seized.

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by iamme1234(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Austin48:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out, but you will have to come up with your documentation fee of 63thousand. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

Why you no travel out your self...

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by RPG2020(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Austin48:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out, but you will have to come up with your documentation fee of 63thousand. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

63k x 100

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by iamme1234(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol documentation fees
My friend paid paid paid paid
So teeeee document no come out
All this una inadvanced local scam..
Nor be document na supplement
Rubbish
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Tinney104(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
All I want is obident

All I want is Obi

All we all want is more needful, reliable person on the cabinet

Right now all I need is food grin

Am starving guys help me out

91 29 373 482
Opay
Bam

Please guys 1k is enough
Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Austin48:
you just one new account for this..waiting for 63k from 14 people.well done.

Re: US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi by Elxandre(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
bigpicture001:

18 years is not much?
Youve got to be kidding.

Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) / Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / 2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57