Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% (8776 Views)

Aviation Fuel Price Rises By 70%, International Airlines May Raise Fares / FG To Sell Three Power Plants For N434bn / Border Closure: Ibrahim Ciroma Says Fuel Consumption Dropped By 70% In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by edungene7: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
For the first time in the history of Nigeria more than 4 serving ministers bought an aspiration form for the one slot for a whooping 100million naira when their various ministries were in total collapse imagine the cashout
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Splitmind: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
And so? Is it the first time power is dropping in Nigeria?

Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by BadEnglish(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Everything under this evil buhari is getting bad by the day
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by CheapHomes1: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Buhari's administration did well in infrastructure but not so well in electricity and security.

The coming administration of President Tinubu will consolidate on this by improving electricity generation and transmission and also Security.

Tinubu's records in Lagos establishing RRS and IPP generation still stand out till date.

Which infrastructure did buhari do well? If you say did not do so so well in electricity and security, what then is Tinubu going to consolidate? Is it buharis failure that Tinubu is going to consolidate?
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Elidrisy20: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin
Sai APC!
Sai Fashola!

"The only way to have steady electricity is to remove Jonathan"

"1 dollar= 210 naira, Nigerians are you happy"?

"The only way to end Boko Haram and Banditry is to vote for APC"

Be wise Nigerians in 2023, none of the BMC zombies back then are relevant now, these days it's the rise of the urchins.

Don't joke with your future!
those ppl scammed us,e no go better for them,hunger want kill us,no security,no where is safe any longer

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Idaytesj29(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by eunisam: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
And somebody is saying we should nit be OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by DKM123: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED and manipulated by this evul old men. Our Mumu don do! Youths wake up and smell the rotten coffee!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by poweredcom(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Shameless country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Youngzedd(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
May APC never happen to us again.
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Poleski: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Buhari is a massive failure. He's so bad that a university in Scotland used him as a good example of a bad leader: https://gazettengr.com/we-used-buharis-teeth-picking-picture-to-illustrate-lazy-insensitive-leadership-scottish-university/

Vote out APC and PDP. They're the cancer Nigeria has. If you believe in a better Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Favourchris(f): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Flier:
Tinubu can fix it or who fix Lagos ? Even without allocation for several months.
And if we are to talk about stealing,they are all thieves or what is 250 million cash doing inside Obi’s Car trunk car ?

Most of u lack sense, so lagos is safe like this. What's even wrong with all of u. U all deserve what u are having. Have said it, most of una lack sense.
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Flier: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Favourchris:

Most of u lack sense, so lagos is safe like this. What's even wrong with all of u. U all deserve what u are having. Have said it, most of una lack sense.
Isnt it obvious you don’t have sense? Go back to your unknown gunmen infested state of Lagos isn’t safe.
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Favourchris(f): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Flier:
Isnt it obvious you don’t have sense? Go back to your unknown gunmen infested state of Lagos isn’t safe.

I don talk am, anyone struggling for u guys is just wasting his time. What does lagos have than any other estate. Is it power? Is it low cost of living? Bro lagos is over rated, come on man, the entire nation is sinking, have I ever travelled out of this country? And see.

Tinibu who couldn't even speak or tell us his plans, una don start again o, that's how u guys did with buhari, this man is even old, we need someone who can relate with youth of this nation, nor someone who couldn't say anything about leki massacre till date.

When obi is speaking can't u relate with him or someone telling u its my turn.

Me I don tire for all of una, if we miss it, it over for the next 16yrs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by dangoteinlaw: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
I think Lagos State is too big to be sharing bthe same power supply with other states. What's stopping them from allowing Lagos generate it's own power, what are they afraid of !
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by dangoteinlaw: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED and manipulated by this evul old men. Our Mumu don do! Youths wake up and smell the rotten coffee!
then it will be the west vs the east now. Or will your PO hire Yoruba guys as his PRO? Same thing he will do if he wins, he will go to his village and pack the whole unemployed youths there and give them portfolios they can't handle. Don't act like he has the country's best interest at heart, he's just gunning for his own selfish interest like the others.
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Wpp1: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Really
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Flier: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Favourchris:

I don talk am, anyone struggling for u guys is just wasting his time. What does lagos have than any other estate. Is it power? Is it low cost of living? Bro lagos is over rated, come on man, the entire nation is sinking, have I ever travelled out of this country? And see.

Tinibu who couldn't even speak or tell us his plans, una don start again o, that's how u guys did with buhari, this man is even old, we need someone who can relate with youth of this nation, nor someone who couldn't say anything about leki massacre till date.

When obi is speaking can't u relate with him or someone telling u its my turn.

Me I don tire for all of una, if we miss it, it over for the next 16yrs.
All we need is TINUBU,let me carry my candidate while you carry your own no OFFENSE.
Almost everything that we are enjoying in Lagos today were kickstarted by TINUBU whereas the same can’t be said about OBI or maybe you should tell us the legacy Obi left behind
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Favourchris(f): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Flier:
All we need is TINUBU,let me carry my candidate while you carry your own no OFFENSE.
Almost everything that we are enjoying in Lagos today were kickstarted by TINUBU whereas the same can’t be said about OBI or maybe you should tell us the legacy Obi left behind

What are u enjoying in lagos... stop saying we. What are u enjoying in lagos pls. Tell me.. What is the common man enjoying in lagos.

How educated is tinubu, una never tire?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Panda7: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
how do we know the statistics when it is the same power transmission all the time. it was better when there was light every evening.
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Maforgreats(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Well I no fit read this kind long news finish cun still dy for darkness na, crasy nigeria
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Simplythebest: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
God forbid
Hotfreezer:
Buhari's administration did well in infrastructure but not so well in electricity and security.

The coming administration of President Tinubu will consolidate on this by improving electricity generation and transmission and also Security.

Tinubu's records in Lagos establishing RRS and IPP generation still stand out till date.
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Achilles881: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Sorry Bros, infrastructure, oh you mean the one Lai Mohammed is talking about, I heard him say that it's too massive that people can't see it.
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by bilulu(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hotfreezer:

read ur statement again, then slap yourself for being a foo!
Re: Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% by Hotfreezer: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
bilulu:

read ur statement again, then slap yourself for being a foo!

This is your 3,000th post on Nairaland and not a single one has been sensible. You are a serial fool and incapable of having sense in your entire life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu / Policemen Not Permitted To Search Citizens’ Phones – Lagos CP / Our Commitment To Rebuilding Lagos Is Paying-Off - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.