Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu (8594 Views)

Buhari Just Served Tinubu The MKO Treatment / Magu's Lawyer Reacts To Bawa's Appointment. Says 'Justice Has Not Been Served' / Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Says it’s time to build great nation together. President Bola Tinubu has expressed satisfaction with the Supreme Court’s decision in favour of the cases filed challenging his electoral victory, saying justice has been served.

Justice has been served”, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu said yesterday. He was savouring his victory at the Supreme Court which dismissed the appeals of Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP). The Justice John Okoro-led seven-man panel of the apex court thrashed the petitions of the opposition parties and their candidates, reaffirming Tinubu’s victory as president.

In a statement he personally signed, Tinubu said: “I welcome the verdict of the Justice John I. Okoro-led panel of the Supreme Court on the presidential election petitions filed by the candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party and the Labour Party, challenging the ruling of the Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC).

“The court has done justice to all issues put up for consideration in the petitions on the merits of the law, without fear or favour. There is no doubt, with the profound judgment of today, that our electoral jurisprudence and constitutional democracy are further consolidated and embedded more indelibly in our national identity because of the diligence and undaunted professionalism of the Honourable Justices who presided over the matter.

“While the verdict of today has laid to rest the agitating discourse over who truly won the 2023 presidential election and met the constitutional requirements as laid out by law, I want to reiterate that my faith in our nation’s judiciary has never been shaken, not even for a moment, because I know that our hallowed courts of law will not fail to administer justice to all Nigerians in all matters and at all times.

“Despite the fusillade of pressure and attempts at intimidation by some political actors, the judiciary demonstrated its unequivocal commitment to upholding the rule of law for the upliftment and defense of humanity. It was affirmed once more today, that my party, the governing All Progressives’ Congress, had freely and fairly won the popular mandate of Nigerians, which has since given rise to my leadership of this great nation at a tumultuous period of unprecedented reforms in our history as a nation.

“The victory at the courts have further reinforced my commitment to serve Nigeria and its citizens, adding that with the victory, his administration’s Renewed Hope Agenda will now gain fresh momentum. With deep gratitude to God Almighty, I solemnly and humbly accept today’s judicial victory with an intense sense of responsibility and a burning desire to meet the great challenges confronting our people.

“The victory of today has further energised and strengthened my commitment to continue to serve all Nigerians of all political persuasions, tribes, and faiths, with honour and total respect for the diverse opinions and uniting values of our citizens. Our Renewed Hope agenda for a greater and prosperous Nigeria has further gained momentum and I will continue to work from morning to night, every single day, to build a country that meets our collective yearnings and aspirations.

“We are all members of one household, and this moment demands that we continue to work and build our country together. The strength of our diversity and the great citizenship that binds us must now compel us forward in directing the energy of our people towards building a virile, stronger, united, and more prosperous country.

“With the conclusion of all legal contentions over his electoral victory, the spirit of patriotism would be elevated by all citizens, calling for all hands to be on deck for the good of all. In the days and months ahead, I trust that the spirit of patriotism will be elevated into supporting our administration to improve the living conditions of Nigerians. I am prepared to welcome the contributions of all Nigerians to foster and strengthen our collective progress.

“I send my immense gratitude to all Nigerians for the mandate to serve our country. I promise again to meet and exceed your expectations in service delivery and good governance, working with my team and trusting in the grace of God.

“May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sunnewsonline.com/supreme-court-judgement-justice-has-been-served-tinubu/%3famp

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by raskymonojendor: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2023

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by EyeCumInPiss: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Congrats to Tinubu for the SC victory, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a Druggie and Certificate Forger.

"Winning a Court Case is Never a Proof of Innocence"

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
“The court has done justice to all issues put up for consideration in the petitions on the merits of the law, without fear or favour.

There is no doubt, with the profound judgment of today, that our electoral jurisprudence and constitutional democracy are further consolidated and embedded more indelibly in our national identity because of the diligence & undaunted professionalism of the Honourable Justices who presided over the matter.
Every criminal is always confident and often think he or she is smart with his criminality even when caught

37 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
This judgement in favor of Tinubu and APC against the overwhelming evidence of perjury and forgery which should automatically disqualify Tinubu is a verdict on Nigeria.With what that happened today, Nigeria's fate is sealed as a failed nation devoid of morals or dignity.

Tinubu's win at the supreme court is a boost for criminality and everything bad in Nigeria.Students can now proceed to forge academic records without any consequences. Politicians vying for political office can present forged documents to INEC and win election without any consequences.

Tinubu's victory at the supreme court is the final nail to the death of our constitution and what is left of our moral compass as a nation.If Nigerians don't protest this injustice done to them then it is a sign of acceptance and we have no reason to complain when labelled as a failed nation or evil nation. It is also glaring that there is nothing left to hold on to as far as Nigeria's international image is concerned.....

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Only in Nigeria people congratulate a thief and certificate forger. Reason we have preponderance of illegitimate individuals out there.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by christejames(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
It was indeed served alarcarte, it was grabbed and away they went... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.

The great Jagaban of Africa

The C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria

The slayer of agulu packaged fraud

The slayer of Sidikatu Abubakar

The husband of their mothers

God bless Nigeria and all the 5 geopolitical zones of Nigeria.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sunnewsonline.com/supreme-court-judgement-justice-has-been-served-tinubu/%3famp
My President! E go on soun sir. God bless you sir. Check my signature for free stuffs!

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Supreme court screw up big time tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Pakute: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
If any wailer fit show me where CSU registrar talk say Tinubu's certificate was forged or invalid, i owe you 100k. The word "forged" was the creation of Atiku's lawyer at the press conference, na mumu wailers dey carry their head put for ground make Atiku and Hundeyin dey piss ontop.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jubilations all over Nigeria immediately after the supreme court judgement

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Ondoterrorist: 12:32am On Oct 28, 2023
Cocaine sniffing ajasco

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by ecolime(m): 1:05am On Oct 28, 2023
The court cases were misadventures right from the beginning.

I guess we can all rest now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Kukutente23: 2:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Was it served a la carte or you snatch it, grab it and run away with it?

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by DesChyko: 3:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Justice has been served to you, for sure.

However, this is not about you. It's about a country and we had a better representative of who we want to be as a people.

You have too many baggage to be considered the best we have to offer, I'm sorry. There was a better man at the poll, perhaps, the best fit we have had in a long long while.

And a larger percentage of productive Nigerians agree with me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by CooldipoMPS: 3:25am On Oct 28, 2023
cool
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by fergieboy: 3:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Mmesoma we are sorry for castigating you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 3:27am On Oct 28, 2023
Hehehe

Yes served and God has saved the judges from the online bandits.

May God save Nigeria from online bandits called hoebidients and offline bandits called ipob

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 28, 2023
G
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Dialpad: 3:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Jagaban
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 3:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
Cocaine sniffing ajasco

Hehehe

Please check your bp

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by socialmediaman: 3:33am On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Melonsmasher: 3:34am On Oct 28, 2023
Failed nation

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by jogojogo: 3:37am On Oct 28, 2023
Racoon:
This judgement in favor of Tinubu and APC against the overwhelming evidence of perjury and forgery which should automatically disqualify Tinubu is a verdict on Nigeria.With what that happened today, Nigeria's fate is sealed as a failed nation devoid of morals or dignity.

Tinubu's win at the supreme court is a boost for criminality and everything bad in Nigeria.Students can now proceed to forge academic records without any consequences. Politicians vying for political office can present forged documents to INEC and win election without any consequences.

Tinubu's victory at the supreme court is the final nail to the death of our constitution and what is left of our moral compass as a nation.If Nigerians don't protest this injustice done to them then it is a sign of acceptance and we have no reason to complain when labelled as a failed nation or evil nation. It is also glaring that there is nothing left to hold on to as far as Nigeria's international image is concerned.....
Stop deceiving yourself. There was never any evidence....all those were noises of a drowning man

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by Mindlog: 3:40am On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
Jubilations all over Nigeria immediately after the supreme court judgement

You truly see things in your head.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by 3ice9ce: 3:42am On Oct 28, 2023
Racoon:

This nama thinks politics begins at Onitsha and ends at Ohafia.
Sha no let Atiku catch your Agulu Messiah.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by 3ice9ce: 3:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Melonsmasher:
Failed nation

Sorry, don't cry.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by toxxnoni(m): 3:46am On Oct 28, 2023
As e b na we still dey active sha
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by stuffs2002: 3:50am On Oct 28, 2023

Obi won a world record for the fastest presidential case file dismissal in the history of the world

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu by opamoses1: 3:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Congrats Mr President. Well deserved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola To Endorse New Lagos Traffic Law Thursday / Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor / Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.