Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

The One So Hot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One So Hot (18313 Views)

I Am So Hot Every Guy Wants Me / Why Are Men So Hot / Ass So Hot, Lady Shows Off Her Ass +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One So Hot by Awesome05: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Cool one.
Re: The One So Hot by ThrillPlus: 6:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Ultimas:

As Favor disappeared around the corner I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost instantly. I was happy, clean, and satisfied.

I’m not sure how long I slept, but I was wakened by the unmistakable sensation of getting a Mouth Action. As I raised my head and blinked my eyes, there was Favor, kneeling at my side and bobbing her head up and down my stiffened shaft. (Did I mention how much I like Paposian alarm clocks?) Favor was again wearing her red long gown. But instead of her hair being in a big pony tail, it was now braided and she had most of the braids wrapped around the base of my dick. While her tongue swirled around the head of my dick, her right hand slid the braids up and down my shaft at the same pace as her mouth. Her left hand was in between her legs rubbing her pussy at a furious pace. Again I was receiving one of the most exquisite sexual sensations I had ever experienced in my entire life at the administering of my friends sister.

Favor must have noticed that I was stirring around a bit because she turned her head to the side a little and looked up into my eyes. I could just barely make out a bit of a smile at the corners of her mouth. With my dick stuck in it her mouth was pretty full. I watched for almost five minutes while Favor kept up a very steady pace. When I started to feel my orgasm building up in my nuts and my back began to arch in anticipation of things to come, that’s when she started to moan softly. The vibrations, combined with her superior cock sucking, sent me flying over the edge and I blasted a load of cum into her mouth. Favor stopped bobbing her head and began pumping her hand up and down my shaft at the speed of light. I swear I saw stars and flashes of lights as my dick pumped into her waiting mouth. Favor would suck hard when I shot then quickly swallow before repeating the process for the next shot. I think she was trying to suck my nuts out through my dick! Favor stayed with my pace until the spasms from my dick subsided.

As she lifted her head from my groin she looked up at me and smiled. “Good afternoon Mr. Sammy,” she said after swallowing one last time. “It’s almost time for dinner.” Pulling her left hand from underneath her long gown, she brought her sticky cum soaked fingers up to her mouth and started to lick and suck them clean
“Thank you Favor,” I answered while propping myself up on my elbows and continued watching her lick her fingers, “That was great.”

Favor smiled at me again. “Hi.” she said with a small bow of her head. (That is Paposian for yes or just a general acknowledgement) Favor pulled the sides of my robe up over my waist, covering my now spent dick. As she started to stand I stopped her.

“Just a minute Favor,” I said as I brought myself to a seated position next to her.
Re: The One So Hot by CasNova: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Really hot.
Re: The One So Hot by BigBasher: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
CasNova:
Really hot.
Gbam!
Re: The One So Hot by BigBasher: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Carry on.
Re: The One So Hot by FairCritic(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
Go on.
Re: The One So Hot by Saturn101: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Go on.
Re: The One So Hot by Ultimas: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2022
“Just a minute Favor,” I said as I brought myself to a seated position next to her.

Favor had a queried look on her face as I moved in close to her. She was kneeling on a small pillow with her hands folded in her lap, so as I approached her we were face to face. I raised my hands up and gently cradled her soft round face before leaning forward and kissing her. Her soft lips pressed firmly against mine and we kissed deeply for several seconds. I could very clearly taste her sweet pussy juice on her lips as I opened my mouth and darted my tongue into hers. As I pulled back away from her Favor was absolutely beaming.

“Thank you very much Favor,” I said while looking into her dark brown eyes,

“You are absolutely fantastic.”

A broad smile came across her face before she replied softly, “Hi, Mr. Sammy.”
with another small bow.

“Please Favor,” I said as I lowered my hands to her shoulders, “Just Sammy.”
Favor smiled at me again, “Hi.” she said with another small bow. “It’s almost time for dinner. Shall we dress?”

It’s a little strange having help doing something you have done by yourself since you were a kid, but I didn’t really mind when I would gaze at this Special beauty helping me. Favor made sure everything was exactly in place before gesturing toward the door with a small bow. After donning my shoes at the door, I walked through the ornate garden toward the back of the main house, Favor following a few steps behind me. As I stepped up onto the back porch Uncle Daniel came to the door and greeted me.

“Good afternoon Sammy,” he said with a bow, “Are you rested?”

“Yes, my friend,” I answered as I slid my shoes off my feet, “I feel really good.”

As I turned around to see where Favor was Uncle Daniel suddenly barked out something in Paposian. Favor stopped dead in her tracks.
Uncle Daniel barked out something else causing Favor to bow and quickly head off down the porch away from us and into another door.

“Please forgive my sister,” Uncle Daniel stated as he motioned for me to enter the house, “She forgets her place sometimes.”
I suddenly had a streak of panic race through me. Was she supposed to be over in the guest quarters? I decided right then and there not to say a word about what had happened during my bath, and much less about how she woke me up! I followed Uncle Daniel into his house. It’s exquisite in every way. It is plainly evident that everything has been placed precisely. From the beautiful woven rugs on the floor to the most delicate statue on a cabinet, everything was absolutely immaculate.

Uncle Daniel lead me into the dining room which was pretty much as I suspected it would be. It had a long one foot high mahogany table in its center with a vase of cut flowers and sparkling plates and bowls arranged for two. And on the floor it was surrounded by several large flat pillows.

TWO

Against the interior wall stood a five foot tall mahogany cabinet with two doors and a small Ninja sitting on its top. The opposite wall was a large picture window that overlooked the ornate garden to the rear of the house. Aside from that the room was completely bare.

Uncle Daniel gestured for me to have a seat at the side of the table while he sat at the head. As we settled in a door in the wall directly across from me slid open and Favor appeared. She was carrying a small tray with a
small bottle and two very short glasses on it. She approached the table and knelt on the pillow between me and Uncle Daniel, placing the tray carefully on the table.

“I hope you like Saki,” Uncle Daniel stated as Favor placed a small glass in front of each of us. She then poured Saki into each glass, Uncle Daniels glass first.

“Yes sir,” I answered as Favor replaced the bottle and stood to leave.

I could not help myself as I watched Favor. Every move was so graceful and deliberate; her curves so subtle and smooth. As she left the room I did not even notice that Uncle Daniel had raise his glass and made a small toast.

“Sammy!” Uncle Daniel repeated, snapping me out of my short trance. I snapped my head around toward him to see him holding up his glass. I quickly followed suit, holding my glass up next to his.

“To successful business,” he toasted.

“Successful business,” I repeated, and we sipped our Saki.

Dinner was really something, consisting of a shrimp cocktail, oysters on the half shell, (Of which I ate most all of them) and a main course of lobster and rice.

Everything was delicious. Throughout the entire meal Favor would bring the food and sit quietly between us, making sure our glasses were full at all times. A few times during the meal Uncle Daniel saw me gazing at Favor, but he said nothing.

When dinner was finished Uncle Daniel gave another set of commands to Favor in Paposian. She bowed, quickly stood and left the room in a different direction, not returning to the kitchen.

“I thought we might enjoy a brandy in the garden,” Uncle Daniel said as he gestured toward the door.

“I think that would be the capper for an absolutely delicious meal,” I replied as I slid back into my loafers.

We walked a few yards into the garden to a small bench under a cherry tree where we sat. It was then that Uncle Daniel looked at me and said, “You like my sister?”

I was not going to lie to my friend. I had known Uncle Daniel since our freshman year at Stanford in 85 and he was always straight up with me, so I was going to stay true to him. “Yes,” I replied while trying to contain my discomfort at a question I was not expecting.

“I hope so,” Uncle Daniel replied as he gazed out across the small pond, “I told her to take care of you during your stay. You will inform me if she is neglecting in her duties?”

There was no way I was going to ask if her duties included fucking me in the bath or waking me up with a Mouth Action. “Ok, but so far she has been great,” I replied as Favor approached from the house carrying another small tray with two half full brandy glasses and a small box.

Source: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-one-so-hot/48920

1 Like

Re: The One So Hot by Saturn101: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The One So Hot by Zamar: 6:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Nice.
Re: The One So Hot by ThrillPlus: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The One So Hot by BigBasher: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Nice one.
Re: The One So Hot by ThrillPlus: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Go on.
Re: The One So Hot by Zamar: 1:47am On Jul 22, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The One So Hot by BigBasher: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Go on.
Re: The One So Hot by Saturn101: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2022
More...
Re: The One So Hot by BigBasher: 3:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Go on.
Re: The One So Hot by Ultimas: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
There was no way I was going to ask if her duties included fucking me in the bath or waking me up with a Mouth Action. “Ok, but so far she has been great,” I replied as Favor approached from the house carrying another small tray with two half full brandy glasses and a small box.

Favor stopped in front of us and lowered the tray allowing me and Uncle Daniel to pick up our glasses. Uncle Daniel also picked up the small box and again said something to Favor in Paposian. Favor replied, “Hi,” and bowed to her brother before turning around and hurrying back to the house.

Uncle Daniel took a sip of his brandy before turning to me. “This is for you, my friend. A gift,” he said while extending his hand with the small box in it. “If you need something, use this.”

I took the box from him. It didn’t seem very special except for the fact that it looked to be made out of fine carved mahogany. “I don’t know what else I could possibly need,” I stated as I stuck the box in my jacket pocket. “Your hospitality is overwhelming.” And with that I raised my glass. “To you, my friend.”

We sat and talked about my upcoming schedule for almost an hour. By the time our brandy was gone it was getting dark.

“I will have a car for you tomorrow morning, it will take you to your business meeting,” Uncle Daniel said as he stood up. Turning to me he bowed and said, “Goodnight,” and headed toward his house.

I just sat there gazing at the pond for several minutes before retiring for the night. I wondered if Favor would be waiting for me again in my quarters. Fortunately I was wide awake since my body was still on US central time, so I figured I would really be able to show her what a big dick toting American could do in bed. Unfortunately she was not there upon my arrival. As I started to UnCloth and put on some leisure clothes I came across the small box in my pocket.

Sitting at the desk I turned on the lamp for a closer examination of the box. What I saw was a little surprising. All sides of the box were covered with very ornate carvings of men and women in various sexual positions.

And the top of the box had the most detailed carving of female genetalia I had ever seen. Aside from having a pussy directly in front of me, this was the exact liking of a woman’s pussy with the lips just slightly parted. It was beautiful. I opened the top and found a small remote control inside with a single button and an off/on switch.

1 Like

Re: The One So Hot by BigBasher: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The One So Hot by Zamar: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The One So Hot by ThrillPlus: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Interesting.
Re: The One So Hot by okunwaye(m): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Ultimas:

Favor stopped in front of us and lowered the tray allowing me and Uncle Daniel to pick up our glasses. Uncle Daniel also picked up the small box and again said something to Favor in Paposian. Favor replied, “Hi,” and bowed to her brother before turning around and hurrying back to the house.

Uncle Daniel took a sip of his brandy before turning to me. “This is for you, my friend. A gift,” he said while extending his hand with the small box in it. “If you need something, use this.”

I took the box from him. It didn’t seem very special except for the fact that it looked to be made out of fine carved mahogany. “I don’t know what else I could possibly need,” I stated as I stuck the box in my jacket pocket. “Your hospitality is overwhelming.” And with that I raised my glass. “To you, my friend.”

We sat and talked about my upcoming schedule for almost an hour. By the time our brandy was gone it was getting dark.

“I will have a car for you tomorrow morning, it will take you to your business meeting,” Uncle Daniel said as he stood up. Turning to me he bowed and said, “Goodnight,” and headed toward his house.

I just sat there gazing at the pond for several minutes before retiring for the night. I wondered if Favor would be waiting for me again in my quarters. Fortunately I was wide awake since my body was still on US central time, so I figured I would really be able to show her what a big dick toting American could do in bed. Unfortunately she was not there upon my arrival. As I started to UnCloth and put on some leisure clothes I came across the small box in my pocket.

Sitting at the desk I turned on the lamp for a closer examination of the box. What I saw was a little surprising. All sides of the box were covered with very ornate carvings of men and women in various sexual positions.

And the top of the box had the most detailed carving of female genetalia I had ever seen. Aside from having a pussy directly in front of me, this was the exact liking of a woman’s pussy with the lips just slightly parted. It was beautiful. I opened the top and found a small remote control inside with a single button and an off/on switch.
Good morning op, yesterday i transfered 200 into my profile to buy the book, up till now my profile has not been refilled
Re: The One So Hot by Ultimas: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2022
okunwaye:

Good morning op, yesterday i transfered 200 into my profile to buy the book, up till now my profile has not been refilled
Thanks for your interest. You will need to notify okadabooks to correct the anomaly.

Re: The One So Hot by BigBasher: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2022
Go on.
Re: The One So Hot by FairCritic(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Enjoying.
Re: The One So Hot by Zamar: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Go on.
Re: The One So Hot by BigBasher: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2022
More...
Re: The One So Hot by Saturn101: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Go on.
Re: The One So Hot by Ultimas: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
It was beautiful. I opened the top and found a small remote control inside with a single button and an off/on switch. Holding the remote in my hand I depressed the button. Nothing happened. I looked around the room and depressed the button again. Still nothing.

Then I flipped the switch to on and depressed the button again. It seemed like it didn’t work. As I set the remote down I saw Favor step into the room from the hall. She was breathing a little hard, almost like she had been running.

“Good evening Mr. Sammy,” she said with a bow. “How may I service you?” Her red Long gown had now been replaced by a dark blue robe with a white sachet around her waist. And her hair was no longer braided but flowing freely over her shoulders and down her back. Damn she looked good!

“Good evening Favor,” I answered as I stood up behind the desk. “I’m glad you came by.” Picking the remote up, I stepped around the desk and walked over to her. “I was just trying to figure out how this thing worked. Can you show me?”

Favor smiled while reaching her hand out to take the remote from my palm. “Hi, Mr. Sammy,” she said while bowing slightly. “Whenever you want me for anything you press this button,” and she pointed out the single black button on the remote. “Whenever you want to get me ready you turn this switch to on.” Again she pointed to the remote to indicate the off/on switch which I had left in the on position. “And when you want to excite me you press the button while the switch is in the on position.” At that point she pressed the button and I heard a faint, high pitched buzzing sound for an instant. She then handed the remote back to me.
Get her ready? Excite her? What was she talking about? At this point I didn’t care about the remote anymore, Favor was here. “Thank you,” I said as I took the remote from her hand and set it down on the desk. “Can you stay for a while? I am wide awake. And please call me Sammy when we are not around your brother.”

“Hi,” Favor replied with a bow.

We stepped into the sleeping room and Favor immediately rolled out the sleeping mat. As she stood up I stepped up right behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me.

I tower over her at 6 feet so it felt like I was holding my kid sister when we would have tickle fights. Favor leaned back into me and folded her arms over mine, hugging them tightly against her. I was surprised to find that she was still breathing a little hard. “I am ready,” she said while looking over her shoulder and up at me.

I really wasn’t listening. I was looking at the smooth gentle curve of her neck where it met her shoulders and disappeared under the robe. Her skin was so soft and smooth, and I began tracing the subtle outline of her features with my finger. Favor looked down toward my hand as my fingers reached the V of the two sides of the garment right in between her breasts.

She let out a soft sigh as I slid my hand under the robe to find her left breast with its little nipple as hard as a rock. I squeezed her firm little B-cup breast gently, causing a soft moan to escape her lips. Favor pressed her ass backwards into me against my thighs, my hardening dick finding the crease in the small of her back.

I leaned down and kissed her soft lips while pulling out my hand from under the robe to untie the sachet. Her robe opened to reveal a complete naked Favor underneath. Her smooth caramel skin seemed to glow in the soft light.

1 Like

Re: The One So Hot by BigBasher: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: The One So Hot by Ultimas: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
BigBasher:
Interesting update.
grin
Re: The One So Hot by Awesome05: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Cooool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Youngest Father. / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.