Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life (18596 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
PURPOSE OF THREAD;
An opportunity for nairalanders to reminisce and share the moments they felt like "the ground should open up and swallow them"...

BODY OF THREAD;
I was in SS1 then.A young,handsome,intelligent and short guy ;Dlol...i happened to attend a youth program,where we had resource persons speaking to us on puberty,leadership skills and all that stuff.After some time,the speaker called me out(why me?) to narrate my experience in school so far.kind of oral essay.As a matter of courtesy,he asked my name,class and all that.When i told him i was in SS1,he was startled.He was like,how can a short guy like you be in SS1.He started measuring my height with his hands.He even told me to put my hand over my head to see if it will touch my ear.of course i didn't do it.at that point i was annoyed and super embarrassed,though as a 'big boy',i was laughing it out.The young man just made fun of me that day,i wondered if i had done something wrong to him.Come see laughter inside hall!Many were laughing,only a few were booing.To cut it short,i did what i was asked to do despite the embarrassment,and guys were like applauding and hailing me.I really cried that night and prayed i will grow tall the following morning.hehehe.
Well,i am presently 6ft 1".(thank God).

Oya,honestly share yours.

4 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by dabrake(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
My most embarassing moment. . . I don't have any.

'cause they are so many.

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
dabrake: My most embarassing moment. . . I don't have any.

'cause they are so many.
That's why the topic reads 'Most embarrassing moment"...pick one out of the many that you consider embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by k2039: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
Asked a girl out.
She waited three days to say a single word to me.

On the third day she called me out of the class and I felt she was going to say yes.

She gave me the insult of my life infront of my faculty mates,it was a gst course so people were trooping into the lecture room,some stopped to watch the whole drama.

Till today I wondered why I stayed there watching her insult me and I just couldnt walk away

For the next couple of weeks I was shy anytime I saw the people who waited behind to watch the drama

4 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
grin ;DDamn! this is hilarious.i think its worse than mine.I suppose that made u shy till now when asking a girl out??
k2039: Asked a girl out.
She waited three days to say a single word to me.

On the third day she called me out of the class and I felt she was going to say yes.

She gave me the insult of my life infront of my faculty mates,it was a gst course so people were trooping into the lecture room,some stopped to watch the whole drama.

Till today I wondered why I stayed there watching her insult me and I just couldnt walk away

For the next couple of weeks I was shy anytime I saw the people who waited behind to watch the drama
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by BukkyDan(f): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
oh my!i'v gat plenty o

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by skydeep(f): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
I went to a grocery store to get some stuffs, while coming out, the bag tore and all my stuffs....... u know the rest of the story undecided
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
BukkyDan: oh my!i'v gat plenty o
share the worst amongst 'em with us
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by candieangel12(f): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
When I was in university, I went to a frat pool party and there were a bunch of hot guys there. So I bought a new sexy halter bikini. Anyways I wore the bikini to the pool party and when I got out of the pool, my top had came undone. I guess the pressure of the water undid my knot. Needless to say, I was so fukcin embarassed, I didnt go to another pool party through out that semester. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: When I was in university, I went to a frat pool party and there were a bunch of hot guys there. So I bought a new sexy halter bikini. Anyways I wore the bikini to the pool party and when I got out of the pool, my top had came undone. I guess the pressure of the water undid my knot. Needless to say, I was so fukcin embarassed, I didnt go to another pool party through out that semester. embarassed
LMAO...how i wish i was right there,seeing is believing

5 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Andrew3(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Was my first time onboard an aircraft, I sat on the first sit in the first class angry angry angry

was later relocated to economy. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Than God it was a guy that relocated me grin grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Afam4eva(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
My most embarrassing moment was after we had written out last NECO exams and people's shirts were been torn by classmates. At first i wanted to escape through another route but thought otherwise. Afterall it's just the shirt. I'm not going to need it anymore anyways so i can afford to let it go. As i approached the 1diots that were tearing people shirts, not only did they tear my shirt but they also tore my trouser into shreds. That was when reality dawned on my that i was the only person whose boxers was in the nude in the whole school. Everyone was just staring at me...i was highly embarrassed.

4 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Andrew3(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Offered to lift a gurl after an invent not knowing she drove a car more bigger, expensive than mine. angry angry angry angry angry

20 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
I got beat in a computer game..pes 2012 by my girlfriend...#kai...upon say i scatter formation for her

12 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by bknight: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
undecided
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Well there re lots of them. Buh the one i can think of now, was when i was helping out at my cousin's wedding serving food and all. I mistakenly poured a plate of soup on the laps a lady there and this woman went haywire, shouting at me. Everybody was just staring. i was just speechless, motionless etc. I didn't come out again till the all celebration was over embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Waiting for more o....

Me, I have them in-bulk embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Clerverly: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
afam4eva: My most embarrassing moment was after we had written out last NECO exams and people's shirts were been torn by classmates. At first i wanted to escape through another route but thought otherwise. Afterall it's just the shirt. I'm not going to need it anymore anyways so i can afford to let it go. As i approached the 1diots that were tearing people shirts, not only did they tear my shirt but they also tore my trouser into shreds. That was when reality dawned on my that i was the ponly person whose boxers was in the nude in the whole school. Everyone was just staring at me...i was highly embarrassed.
Afam ......NECO......hmm .... Such a young guy grin

5 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Clerverly:
Afam ......NECO......hmm .... Such a young guy grin
I tell you say i old before?lol grin

9 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Omogbhollahorn(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
mine was at church i was pick to discuss on topic we treated in sunday skul and i go to the alter and saw d congregation eye was me and i was shaking and my brain was on mute and my heart pulsed,and i pray in my mind 'lord jesus u can do dis 4 me let d ground open so i can just inside' b4 i knew d people started clapping to encourage me but it didnt work so i left being filled wit shame and i took a month break 4rm church....i would neva 4get dat day but d goodnews is after dat day i changed i can nw face d multitude wit no sweat.

9 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
In secondary school, when a teacher flogged me shege in front of the whole school. As a prefect na, big girl and all, that was very embarrassing.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Penssuwa(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
I went to one of d big joints with my babe. It got to a time when she requested me to cut her meat for her. As I was doing the job, the meat fell off the plate and relaxed on my cloth. I was like "should I pick dis or allow it to fall off" i wld av rplaced hers with mine but i've finished eating mine.... I'll tell u what happened, later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hahahahaha oh my days Lol grin grin grin I couldn’t stop laughing. Oh dear what car were you driving and what was hers?
::Andrew:::
Offered to lift a gurl after an invent not knowing she drove a car more bigger, expensive than mine. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella: In secondary school, when a teacher flogged me shege in front of the whole school. As a prefect na, big girl and all, that was very embarrassing.
LMAO...where exactly was he directing the strokes?? grin

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Clerverly: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
afam4eva:
I tell you say i old before?lol grin
No Vex bro, however u dey reason like my mate sha cheesy. Kudos!
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by godstino(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
i can nvr forget a day in jss 1,the teacher was teaching inter-science and there was this girl i was always eyeing and forming for in class..as the teaching went on,my pen fell on the floor and in a bid to pick it up bending down,i hrd a loud sound, behold i have jst FART the air..To worsen matters,the particular girl was ROFL..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by obisage(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
my most embarrasing moment was the first time I asked a girl out.... there was so much fear in me that my heart nearly jumped out of my body. it beat so fast that u can use it to pump motor tyres.

when i got to the girl. i didnt know that to say.... i simply asked, where are u going? she said is that why u stopped me? i said yes. she hissed and walked away.... grin

17 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by okeyscrib(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
deejay_harry1: I got beat in a computer game..pes 2012 by my girlfriend...#kai...upon say i scatter formation for her

Guy your own bad o... i no tink say any girl fit beat me o

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by breathing(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Omogbhollahorn: mine was at church i was pick to discuss on topic we treated in sunday skul and i go to the alter and saw d congregation eye was me and i was shaking and my brain was on mute and my heart pulsed,and i pray in my mind 'lord jesus u can do dis 4 me let d ground open so i can just inside' b4 i knew d people started clapping to encourage me but it didnt work so i left being filled wit shame and i took a month break 4rm church....i would neva 4get dat day but d goodnews is after dat day i changed i can nw face d multitude wit no sweat.

Hoowkay grin
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Andrew3(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
sanb: Hahahahaha oh my days Lol grin grin grin I couldn’t stop laughing. Oh dear what car were you driving and what was hers?

It was during my secondary school days I drove my dad's 505 grin grin while this babe had a very cute kia sephia 2

I vanished when I saw her dragging the exit gate with me. hahahaha
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by youngdady: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
Don't know if this counts as I wasn't the pricipal subject. Anyways, sometime back (b4 I got married ooooh!) a friend came to visit me from out of town and happens to know this babe in my estate. He called her up and asked her to get one of her friends, she gave us directions to her place. We jumped in my car and headed up 2 her place, @ the t-junction close to her place this elderly man was trying to negotiate a bend, my friend started cursing him for driving like a learner, QUITE UNLIKE ME, I JOINED IN.

We got to the house and honked, gate flew open and we were driving in when we noticed same driver we cursed out not long ago following us. . . . it turned out that the man is the babe's dad, omo come see drama/scolding!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.