Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,409 members, 7,843,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

She Said I Will Pay For Her Transport But She Won’t Sleep Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Will Pay For Her Transport But She Won’t Sleep Over (535 Views)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Will Pay For Her Transport But She Won’t Sleep Over by kyber(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
I invited her over for my school matriculation
She is coming all the way from Benin and her Tfare if 9500 all together,so I agreed to pay for her.
Then she told me that she will sleep over,because she has somebody over here.
I was like wow in mind…so you have someone here but that person can’t pay your transport fare..she said she can’t sleep in my place that she might not stay the night and will leave in the afternoon..
I think the girls is must using me

What should I do?
Should I still send her the money?
Re: She Said I Will Pay For Her Transport But She Won’t Sleep Over by lordm(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
kyber:
I invited her over for my school matriculation
She is coming all the way from Benin and her Tfare if 9500 all together,so I agreed to pay for her.
Then she told me that she will sleep over,because she has somebody over here.
I was like wow in mind…so you have someone here but that person can’t pay your transport fare..she said she can’t sleep in my place that she might not stay the night and will leave in the afternoon..
I think the girls is must using me

What should I do?
Should I still send her the money?
if not for civility, them suppose flog you.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Will Pay For Her Transport But She Won’t Sleep Over by johnsonmartina6(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
lordm:
if not for civility, them suppose flog you.
i swear cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: She Said I Will Pay For Her Transport But She Won’t Sleep Over by johnsonmartina6(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
she want to use your transport to go and see another nigga she love who is broke
Re: She Said I Will Pay For Her Transport But She Won’t Sleep Over by Uzomacharles: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na you invite her Na...

E be like you don beg her tire then she consider helping you before you tag her wicked girl...

(1) (Reply)

P@ntlëss Slay Queen Climbs Tree And Tw³rks To Davido's Song / What Business I Can Invest Into And.... / "God Has Been Faithful To Me': Emmanuella Marks 12th Birthday Days After...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.