Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine (31777 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by PumpumPrince: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

Please, we are not Igbos. No dey join us with them. The guy from my Local Government Area in Rivers State.

bro i thought IBO people are all from the east...so why are they all sopotin a terrrorist IPOD group lead by that bassstard midget Namdi kanu?...bro i dont meanto sound rudes but am against this terrrorist people who want to break Nigeria....They need to be arrrested & deported & rot in Mandela prison. That Namdi Kanu bassard midget should rot in jail!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by beardedboy(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:
They never invest. Reason I absolutely hate them. If you're gonna steal someone's money atleast put it to good use. Don't squader your ill-gotten wealth on women and alcohol and exotic cars efcc would later on seize.
This only proves that poverty isn't the reason they went into crime.
They chose fraud because they want to afford women, alcohol and exotic cars.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro i thought IBO people are all from the east...so why are they all sopotin a terrrorist IPOD group lead by that bassstard midget Namdi kanu?...bro i dont meanto sound rudes but am against this terrrorist people who want to break Nigeria....They need to be arrrested & deported & rot in Mandela prison. That Namdi Kanu bassard midget should rot in jail!!(no oofeinse) angry

Abeg, we no follow them. Some of us dey bear Ibo name because of culture transfer and proximity. We no be Igbo. ONELGA dey close to South East, na why, but we no follow.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Olofo.
Thief.
Barawo.
Anuofia.
Lazy idiot.

A chargeback – also called a “reversal” – is the return of credit card funds used to make a purchase to the buyer. A chargeback can occur if a consumer disputes a purchase made using their credit card, claiming that it was fraudulent or made without their knowledge or permission

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by PumpumPrince: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

Abeg, we no follow them. Some of us dey bear Ibo name because of culture transfer and proximity. We no be Igbo. ONELGA dey close to South East, na why, but we no follow.

cool bro, i resspet that. i juss hate this gadddem IPOD basstard who claim they want to break from NIgeria....do this basstard understand no wotthey want? they allow a bassatrd midget to brain wash them & sometimes I see Pastors on social media sayin IBO People are the best Nigerians..really?...THAT PASTOR DEFINATLEY ON DRUG. cant remember his name..some short lightskin midget pastor who wears baby cloths. He belongs in jail with that bassatrd leader Namdi kanu. F** him & his people.....AND YESSS I SAID IT!!! (NO ooofiense) angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by goshen26: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:
They never invest. Reason I absolutely hate them. If you're gonna steal someone's money atleast put it to good use. Don't squader your ill-gotten wealth on women and alcohol and exotic cars efcc would later on seize.

They are cursed.
They can't make good use of the money, because the sweat of those that owns the money will ask them.

I have also wondered too, until I get answer to my curiosity
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
PumpumPrince:

cool bro, i resspet that. i juss hate this gadddem IPOD basstard who claim they want to break from NIgeria....do this basstard understand no wotthey want? they allow a bassatrd midget to brain wash them & sometimes I see Pastors on social media sayin IBO People are the best Nigerians..really?...THAT PASTOR DEFINATLEY ON DRUG. cant remember his name..some short lightskin midget pastor who wears baby cloths. He belongs in jail with that bassatrd leader Namdi kanu. F** him & his people.....AND YESSS I SAID IT!!! (NO ooofiense) angry

Normal
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by mukthar2000(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

Rivers State no be Igbo
they are all omo igbo baba
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
mukthar2000:
they are all omo igbo baba

I no be Igbo. We no be Igbo. Na you make me Igbo?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Pharaoh350s(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omobola121:
Lol....currency arbitrage gone wrong. Mumu man. Why he is moving around with that number of ATM cards. Ode oshi.

I have over 80 ATM cards purposely for arbs and you can't even see any Card with me. All info on cloud.

Modify....em own na for chargeback. They do it alot. Na Access bank and First bank suffer am last month.

I have lost the email for this account
I know a little about Arbitrage, but I wish to know more, especially the strategy that works for you. Please chat me up on zero 8 zero 4996,7264
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by iamrealdeji(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:
Businesses that's started with yahoo money will later crumble soon or late. They know that and that's why they don't invest. I know countless yahoo boys that invested but the biz eventually crumbled. Some were making it in those bid but it eventually crumbles except if they dedclicate themselves to the devil squarely and mix the business with rituals and drugs,join occult,etc.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

Continue to deceive yourself.
You think you can fool everyone by using alternate account to reply yourself
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by iamrealdeji(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
goshen26:

They are cursed.
They can't make good use of the money, because the sweat of those that owns the money will ask them.

I have also wondered too, until I get answer to my curiosity
the business eventually crumbles soon or late,no matter how smart they try to be or are. Investing is just like wasting money. Even if the investment is with low risk,the investment will eventually fall. In some cases,it may be consumed by natural disaster,armed robbery,fraud,etc
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

Continue to deceive yourself.
You think you can fool everyone by using alternate account to reply yourself

Alternate account? Please, I'm not one of you, abeg.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by citadels(f): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
He is from rivers state he is not Igbo is it because he answers Igbo name
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

Alternate account? Please, I'm not one of you, abeg.
Continue
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Charly68: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Money launderer
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

Continue

Nwanne, I be nwa ONELGA.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
citadels:
He is from rivers state he is not Igbo is it because he answers Igbo name

No mind them
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Assylum22355: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
One of the thiefobi at work. Mazi brother
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Umunze1stSon(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

Nwanne, I be nwa ONELGA.
Continue
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Godblessaplus1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

Can a bad tree yield good fruit? Evil cannot give rise to good. It may look like it does for a while but in the end it is laid bare for all to see.

Lie they can..
All our evil politicians are still enjoying life and living long
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

Continue

Wahala
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by lasisi69(f): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
07kjb:

GO AND SEAT DOWN
Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by lasisi69(f): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

you have been mentally abused as a child or maybe, as an adult undecided

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
lasisi69:
you have been mentally abused as a child or maybe, as an adult undecided

Nope,bro.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by lasisi69(f): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

Nope,bro.
you explain yourself too much and, that's a trait of a mentally abused soul undecided

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
lasisi69:
you explain yourself too much and, that's a trait of a mentally abused soul undecided

Wow, so you are obsessed with the term "mentally abused soul".

That's good to know, bro.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by lasisi69(f): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

Wow, so you are obsessed with the term "mentally abused soul".

That's good to know, bro.
yes undecided

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
lasisi69:
yes undecided

That's cool.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Holybaddo: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Grandmeister:

Can a bad tree yield good fruit? Evil cannot give rise to good. It may look like it does for a while but in the end it is laid bare for all to see.
no bro
Your quote is wrong
I have seen many dudes who invested with ill gotten money but still living large with their family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Stop Daughter’s Defilement In Delta / Chief Security Officer Murdered In Calabar, Cross River State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.