Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Diary Of A Professional Forex Trader - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diary Of A Professional Forex Trader (191 Views)

Why You Keep Failing As A Forex-trader (photos) / Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria / Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Professional Forex Trader by Dembele111: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello! My name is Oluwadamilare. I'm a professional forex trader who does more of swing trading. I swing trades because the guys controlling the market are long term investors, they are neither day traders nor scalpers.

I'm creating this thread to keep records of my trades and also to inspire anyone out there who's a Forex trader or intend to become one. I have a platform where I teach people to become professionals. If you are ever interested, send me a WhatsApp message on 0. 8. 0. 9. 6. 3. 6. 1. 9

For my swing trades, I do what I call short swing and long swing. For my short swing, it's my trade of the week, it runs for 2 to 5days with the objective of trying to catch between 100 to 200pips. But then, I must close the trade latest by Friday even if the objective is not met. For my long swing, that runs for 2 to 6months with the objective of trying to catch between 1000 to 3000pips.

My Short Swing Trade Taken Today 5th July 2022

I entered 2 positions
Sell CAD/CHF @0.74580
Sell CAD/CHF @0.74733

My Long Swing Trade Taken on 4th July 2022

I entered 2positions
Buy AUD/USD @0.68554
Buy GBP/USD @1.21240

Re: Diary Of A Professional Forex Trader by susannarylmann: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2022
The trusted way to get additional income is online trading. As for me, I've chosen Etoro Broker US. https://tradersunion.com/brokers/crypto/view/etoro_usa/
Try yourself to prove that!

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Hack To Help Boost Your Productivity. / NFL Hall Of Fame Game Live Stream / Visit Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.