Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How To Succeed In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Succeed In Business (1126 Views)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Wigwe Appointed MD/CEO Of Access Bank To Succeed Imoukhede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Succeed In Business by nkem123(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2011
how can i succed in business so fast in this our poor economy?
Re: How To Succeed In Business by baolas: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2011
@baolasinvestment-all u need do is to do what u know best and take ur time in all u do cos it is one step at a time.
Re: How To Succeed In Business by mkmyers45(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2011
Hard-Work,Nerves and Leverage
Re: How To Succeed In Business by ajadek(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2011
@baolas, what if u dont av money to start d busines u know most,
Re: How To Succeed In Business by 2bosun: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
In Nigeria, you must have that tenacity- which is hard work combined with persistence and the ability to think quickly. I'm assuming you already have an idea in mind though.
Re: How To Succeed In Business by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
As long as you have a well written business plan, i think you will succeed in your business just like i succeeded in my online business.
Re: How To Succeed In Business by LagBlogger(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2011
Well I guess you will need to avoid those things that cause business failures as enumerated in this article:

http://lagosbusinesses..com/2011/07/top-7-reasons-why-businesses-fail-in.html
Re: How To Succeed In Business by jeddyford(m): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2011
nice discussion started by you mate bt i read @LagBlogger  tips and found them useful i also wanna start a a legal taxation advisor firm  and recently  trying to gather a group of Accountants in London who can solve people  problems like  Tex issues and basic financial accounts  online  ,
Re: How To Succeed In Business by Zhedoga: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
knw wat are going for lesson numba 1
Re: How To Succeed In Business by jackx001: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2011
To succeed in business perseverance is essential. Don't be feasted. Ups and downs are our company in the way.
Re: How To Succeed In Business by USABizMan(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2011
One should always be leary of a promise of a "fast profit." If you ask those that have made a name for themselves in business, they will surely tell you that it will take time to establish yourself in the business world. One doesn't need to be rich in order to have a profitable business. The key to a good profitable business is to learn to outthink your competitor. You need to be able to get your product cheaper then they get it, and sell it quicker then they do. You could also brainstorm services that are in demand that you are skilled for. Each individual is different with the talents and skills they have. If you are able to offer a unique service then you are already one step ahead of the competition. Just remember in your quest, nothing in life comes easy. If it does, chances are it is not legal!
Re: How To Succeed In Business by olasukan01: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2011
Hello nairaland, to succeed in any business, do what you love doing,you must have proper understanding of the business,get a mentor to tutor you, read widely on the subjects of the business,pray to your God to direct you. best of luck.
Re: How To Succeed In Business by cantell(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2011
olasukan01:

Hello nairaland, to succeed in any business, do what you love doing,you must have proper understanding of the business,get a mentor to tutor you, read widely on the subjects of the business,pray to your God to direct you. best of luck.
Exactly.
Re: How To Succeed In Business by stiyke(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
How can one find a mentor??

(1) (Reply)

Glo, UBA Sign MOU To Launch Nigeria’s 1st Mobile Money Service / Dog World: Dog Owners And Breeders / My Shipper & Goods Are Missing! Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.