Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together (23338 Views)

Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians / 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by GoooodHardDick: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:
Tinubu is a Nigerian project!
Where were u when 13 northern governors endorsed tinubu?
How many northern governors has endorsed obi?
How many western governors have endorsed obi?
cool

If it was peter Obi supporter that said this, your kind would quickly insulted, blast and tagged him an Igbo man along with an ipob.

But you see nothing wrong when it involves Tinubu. This is exactly Why Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria. Man can continue his druggie business

I have realized that it's only those suffering from tribal and partisan disease are against the man Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by casualobserver: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

Like I stated earlier, if today's politicians had done the right by promoting justice, fairness and equity, nobody would be agitating for secession. You didn't notice that Yoruba Nation agitation has disappeared too.

1. So you acknowledge it is the same people?
2. You are the ones who created the division because your then party lost power.
3. Yorubas never supported the agitation. A handful of elements yes but definitely not the way the SE do. Everybody knows 95% of Ibos are IPOB at heart. That’s is why there were and are still no condemnations of IPOB by any Ibo political leader till date. That is why a whole minority leader stood surety for a man his government in which he served (even as opposition leader) had decreed a terrorist. No yoruba politician of note rallies round Sunday Igboho. That’s how you send a message you are in your own.

Nigeria hasn’t forgotten!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by KingOfTheDamned: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Foolish ipob pigs on the beat again.

If they are not related to pandora hoebi, why did Nigeria suddenly "cease" to be a zoo and shithole?

Why have some disparaging descriptions suddenly stopped surfacing since pandora hoebi joined his structureless inconsequential party?

What happened to cows, headslammmers, afonja muslim miscreants, fulani slaves etc?

Ipob pigs are worse than terrorists. angry

What

Because you ar eone of those making such statements. After all yesterday you were campaigning for ipob on this forum.
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Reference(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Will these northern politicians like to be linked with the bandits and terrorists roaming freely in all the geo-zones of the north, groups some of them have openly funded by way of government approved ransom payments and all sorts of settlements in the name of amnesty in the past and present?.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by 175(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
Terrorists wan dey disguise.

Pandora is an ipob project. Wanna know this, look no further than his reluctance to call them out over anything, and the attitude of his supporters towards any opposition. wink

Pandora will come a distant FOURTH in the forthcoming election. Here's what it would be..

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2. Atiku Alcanarooni.

3. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.

4. Peter Him Tu Lie Pandora Hoebi.

Your people for Benue don die finish for Fulani herdsmen hand. . .you dey here dey suck Agbado annus grin
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Ublaize: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:

Pandora is an ipob project. Wanna know this, look no further than his reluctance to call them out over anything, and the attitude of his supporters towards any opposition. wink

Pandora will come a distant FOURTH in the forthcoming election. Here's what it would be..

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2. Atiku Alcanarooni.

3. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.

Fool, go and contest if you think it's easy. Start with councillor let's see what a smelling piece of shit like you will amount to. Frigging keypad terrorist. We'll place you where you belong
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by richie240: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nwokem, u r just beating about d bush.....aka rambling.
Point out what I said there that is false Niko!
cool
GoooodHardDick:

If it was peter Obi supporter that said this, your kind would quickly insulted, blast and tagged him an Igbo man along with an ipob.

But you see nothing wrong when it involves Tinubu. This is exactly Why Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria. Man can continue his druggie business

I have realized that it's only those suffering from tribal and partisan disease are against the man Peter Obi.
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
What can they do to him? Empty threat only.
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Aremwayne: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If they are not related to pandora hoebi, why did Nigeria suddenly "cease" to be a zoo and shithole?

Why have some disparaging descriptions suddenly stopped surfacing since pandora hoebi joined his structureless inconsequential party?

What happened to cows, headslammmers, afonja muslim miscreants, fulani slaves etc?

What

No more fake likes for you ? grin grin
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by sukar886: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good one
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by sukar886: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=Igbo post=114448728]is still Biafra or death?[/quote
Is oduduwa till death or Boko Haram till death..
Enemy of progress
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by CommonSense1967: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
These lying Mkpuru Mirri cannibal IPIG terrorists are at it again grin

Peter Obi-tuary is a silent member of the IPIG terrorist group, we all know this.
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by sukar886: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

What

Foolish oduduwa.... Or Boko Haram.. u know get shame
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by GoooodHardDick: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:
Nwokem, u r just beating about d bush.....aka rambling.
Point out what I said there that is false Niko!
cool

Personally I have decided not to argue with yorubas again. Their level of illiteracy baffles me.

However, we Edos have since decided to be OBIDIENT. Get your PVC and join the moving train. Fast! Vote for labour party, vote for Peter Obi
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by omenka(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
supereagle:
They just want to discredit PO. Politicians and pull down.
But I thought ipob was a good thing. How does associating with them become a bad thing? grin

Iboes are quite confusing.
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by sukar886: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2. Atiku Alcanarooni.

3. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.

Where ur own papa, abi en no get surname , those people u r calling are bigger than all ur village , so respect them
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by AlwaysPositive: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
How much are you been paid.

I am interested in this Job iswear

LeoDeKing:

What

Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by olatuns2017: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Igbo:

https://punchng.com/stop-linking-us-with-obi-ipob-warns-kwankwaso/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1657029519

When you see Ibos run oooo

It's a foolish soul will not see that

Igbos=Ibos=ESN=Obituaries=Self denial

Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Ebubu3: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
i always like the Power in this Emma powerful 's speechesgrin
full of confidence, authority and superb english command. it's always a delight to read

1 Like

Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Patience79: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nigerians wise up. Go and get your PVC and vote wisely
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by fredoooooo: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bread goes with butter always , you can the decide what to drink with it , cola , water , juice or tea grin
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kwakwaso just used Obi to enter the discussion.
No one in his right senses should vote for him just after Buhari's tenure.
We are not Fulani slaves.
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by richie240: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Start by deactivating ur account from nairaland owned by.'illiterate yorubas'
GoooodHardDick:

Personally I have decided not to argue with yorubas again. Their level of illiteracy baffles me.

However, we Edos have since decided to be OBIDIENT. Get your PVC and join the moving train. Fast! Vote for labour party, vote for Peter Obi

Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by christistruth01: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin

Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by kofimoses: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ipob pigs are worse than terrorists.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44.
Why do you super moderators continue to let hateful and inciteful rhetorics on your platforms? Do something about this guy. He is an agent of hate.
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2. Atiku Alcanarooni.

3. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.

If you have any iota of Shame you would just keep quiet and worry how you would liberate Benue from the stranglehold of Fulani Marauders
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Timetravel88: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Antoeni:
Mumu Coward Faceless Director of Media and Publicity,
Come to Arise or Channels TV For An Interview, If You Get Mind

Mumu like you, the last time he was interviewed on Channels tv your useless government fined Channels.
So stop talking trash
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by HandsomeBlack: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
I think Peter Obi and his supporters are even making Kwankwaso more relevant by all these news. Leave the man if him no wan do nah. There are lots of credible and competent northerners to choose from. How many people in the south knew about any Kwankwaso before now?
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by Heffalump(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Felabrity:
They are linking peter with Ipob, unknown gunmen
But they can't link themselves with bandits, boko haram

Fulani bandits are all Boko Haram members. You see how the North claim to be very wise by carving a different name for BH. They call them bandits because they knew that BH has been proscribed internationally. These guys are the promoters of anything evil and terrorism in Nigeria and yet, are the first to label other people as such.

Let me surprise some people here. Kwankwaso knows very well that should he team up and run with Peter Obi, they will present a very formidable force, and perhaps win the election. His refusal is because, he being a core Fulani man can't afford to give the presidency to a southern Igboman.

Hence, his refusal to run as VP is very glaring even when he knows very well that he doesn't have much influence to win in the presidential election as presidential flag bearer of his party, NNPP.
Re: IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together by DKM123: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED and manipulated by this evul old men. Our Mumu don do! Youths wake up and smell the rotten coffee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form / Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander / Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.