Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Interesting Story Of A Graduate With Difficulties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Story Of A Graduate With Difficulties (238 Views)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Story Of A Graduate With Difficulties by balmingilead: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
A graduate in zoology was having difficulties in finding job......He saw an advert in one of the daily news paper for a job at a zoo.

At the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla which has been a tourists attraction has died, so they needed someone to dress and disguise as a gorilla since they have not been able to afford a new gorilla.

The graduate was embarrassed but since the salary was very okay and attractive, he accepted the job offer On the first day, he put on the gorilla skin and entered the cage, started jumping up and down, beating his chest while roaring like a gorilla.........

The next day, he put on the gorilla skin and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage untill he found himself starring at a lion , the lion roared and started moving towards him. The scared graduate forgot that he was a gorilla and started shouting like a human being "help! help!! help!!!".,,
The lion leaped onto him, knocked him to the ground and whispered onto one of his ear; DEJI ... it's me GBENGA your course mate, no fear, guy no work for this country,....., Infact you see that crocodile wey dey inside that water ?, Na Micheal Oyetoro our class rep be that oh��

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact Dr Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

Re: Interesting Story Of A Graduate With Difficulties by KristaPretty(f): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
So hilarious lol
Re: Interesting Story Of A Graduate With Difficulties by Uzomacharles: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Funny asf

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Should Walk Away From A Relationship / Money Making Machine / Powerful Love Spells To Get Back Lover Ex Back Call +27836633417

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.