Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me (34874 Views)

NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun / Yorubas Should Tell Buhari The Truth. Don't Give Him False Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Advocate500: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
Screw you with knobs on.
you are losing it man ,i hope you are not married? For the safety of the poor girl, whom you must have turned into a punchbag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by ExposingdMatrix: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by funmise007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Then let channels invite only those in govt to their station and keep dancing to their tunes..we no want to hear their one sided broadcasting or jonalism
wpadmin:
A lot of Nigerians are lazy thinkers. They just spew anything based on emotions.

Channels TV has been sanctioned many times by the government through the NBC. When they were settling those fines, everybody was quiet.

They fought the fight alone.

Now, you expect them to do their job knowing fully well that the government will come for them.

If NBC ban dem from broadcasting for 6 months, una go put mouth?
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Xscape1993:
They have been bought since by the evil party....APC is not good for Nigerians....we must not repeat the political deadly mistake of 2015.

AIT is more better ..

Channels have been compromised

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Omoodutodaiwa1: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ortom time to know the truth is now go back to your root please
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by AZControversial(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Nigeria is in a mess. Tinubu is already buying over all the media to do a lot of cover ups.

I pity so many people who support this government. The only good thing to celebrate is that we are in it together.

So far so good, everyone is feeling the heat.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Cognitivereason: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
ortomatic failure
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Donaluta(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Felimax:
Just hold on, zombies will flood in to chase shadows telling you how the governor is not working. People with shit in their head.

Some people are and will be zombies for life.
Lemmi tag them for you.. just wait ...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

omenka:
The man is a pretentious devil. Below was a picture of him crying over three months arrears owed workers when he was campaigning in 2015, look where we are today.

Only those who know nothing about Benue state praise Ortom.

See one.. this one naaa pure evil... Him done dey here for ages but yet .. him still never repent of him evil.. old man with shit for him brain.. cool cool cool

buckeyemedia:
Useless Governor Ortom, anyone can say what they want when given the mic, Talk is cheap, you came to power through that same APC, nothing you have to show to the people of Benue State.

Nonsense Mumu.

See another one... Na only here him dey get mouth... Come Facebook or Twitter .. you no go ever see am.. you dey hide here dey comment trash because baa faceless forum... If e sure for you drop your Twitter handle and Facebook name.. angry angry angry

Johnnygill:
Sharap u fool, go and settled the back log several months of salaries and several years of pensioners and u have not executed any project in ur state for seven and half years.

Your sense no tell you say ortom no dey owe.. except backlogs of salaries him inherit ... In which APC federal government no allow am borrow to clear the backlogs... Before you type Mr blocked brain try do research... Make you no come disgrace your family online ..

anonymous1759:
shocked
This clown of a governor should focus on developing Benue that’s a hard truth he’d scared of talking about . All he knows is how to tackle Buhari and APC members . Benue people voted you to improve their lives not counting political scores in every interview.

Another one him dey answer anonymous because him dey fear... If e sure for you .. drop your Twitter handle and Facebook name... Always commenting trash

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by God1000(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
It hurts me sometimes when I read you Oleng.

You say Ortom hasn't done "excellently well"? What exactly has he even done that you'd want to say he's not done "excellently well"? It is only someone who has "done well" you could criticise for not doing "excellently well", so tell me, has Ortom done ANYTHING at all.

Look at the road leading to our home. When election was approaching, he hurriedly took some earth moving equipment to the road, removed all the asphalt, poured laterite all over, deceiving the people he's about to reconstruct the road- alas, after the election, dude abandoned our people to keep breathing in dust from dusk till dawn, TO THIS VERY DAY. Imagine the health issues that come with that.

The state government hasn't laid even a single burnt brick on ground in Oju or Obi since Ortom took over. If he has, point me to it. Look at how shabby COE appears, like some jungle where you could go hunt game. Ortom hasn't bought even a single exercise book for that school library since he became the governor.

Remember the recent crisis that made the Oju Awaji road impassable for nearly two years!! Ortom did nothing to intervene as the neighboring Tiv and Igede communities kept killing their people. Since Fulanis weren't involved and he couldn't gain any political capital from the incident, he cared less about fixing it.

Ortom is an extremely wicked man that cares not a hoot about anyone but himself, and it's very disappointing reading what you just write.
Sorry bro, don't take the comment too serious.

I will soon start exposing him and his incompetence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by abobote: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
This Ortom should work and stop forming activist
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Cognitivereason: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
person dat cannot even commission tiger gen in makurdi ..
ortom go and pay salaries..today is 5th of july

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by omenka(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
Sorry bro, don't take the comment too serious.

I will soon start exposing him and his incompetence
Don't get me wrong though, you have absolute right to your opinion and I'd respect them regardless, but for the Ortom guy, it is almost unanimously agreed that he is a mistake that should never have happened.

Ukpute and Bonta today are ghost towns, no thanks to his nonchalant approach towards the crisis. Look at the level of poverty ravaging our people. COE has remained one of the mainstay of the economy of Oju, but since January, nothing has been happening there, no thanks to Ortom and his refusal to pay salaries.

I know how much I forward to my homies back at home to get one or two things for their families. The hardship is aweful.

I just can't be disgusted by that man enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Ebymyk(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, nigeria is dying slowly, this isn't the time for political correctness and rectitude, we should call a spade a spade.

We need to tell ourselves the bitter, home and uncomfortable truth, I salute my governor's courage and fearlessness

Though he hasn't done excellently well in benue state, but saying what needs to be said is good for our democracy.

Bootlickers calling themselves governors should learn from him
this clown of a governor deserves no praise... A disgrace to humanity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Excuzeme: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Seun usually asked the right questions

But get the wrong answer from the scared politicians

But Ortom is not the one to mess with tongue undecided

I just hope they dont succeed in one of the numerous attempts on Governor Ortom's Life.
His Vehicle had a "Road Accident", right after that interview in Abuja.

Every Nigerian, apart from the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen imported into Nigeria, should be saying the same things Gov. Ortom is saying: Government-enabled Terrorism and Genocide, especially on Christians, in taking place in Nigeria.

"Flying Mouth Mohammed" said it is being carried out by ISWAP but we all know that is a lie, it is done by Fulani Herdsmen, some of whom may be members of ISWAP
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Nigerianfactor: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pickmycall:
Channels tv is a pro Buhari

They are not necessarily pro anybody. They are just scared of what those in authority can do to them (ie the journalists and the station itself

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Excuzeme:

I just hope they dont succeed in one of the numerous attempts on Governor Ortom's Life.
His Vehicle had a "Road Accident", right after that interview in Abuja.

Every Nigerian, apart from the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen imported into Nigeria, should be saying the same things Gov. Ortom is saying: Government-enabled Terrorism and Genocide, especially on Christians, in taking place in Nigeria.

"Flying Mouth Mohammed" said it is being carried out by ISWAP but we all know that is a lie, it is done by Fulani Herdsmen, some of whom may be members of ISWAP
APC is worsted virus in Nigeria downfall from day 1
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by God1000(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
Don't get me wrong though, you have absolute right to your opinion and I'd respect them regardless, but for the Ortom guy, it is almost unanimously agreed that he is a mistake that should never have happened.

Ukpute and Bonta today are ghost towns, no thanks to his nonchalant approach towards the crisis. Look at the level of poverty ravaging our people. COE has remained one of the mainstay of the economy of Oju, but since January, nothing has been happening there, no thanks to Ortom and his refusal to pay salaries.

I know how much I forward to my homies back at home to get one or two things for their families. The hardship is aweful.

I just can't be disgusted by that man enough.
ortom is a colossal and monumental failure in benue.

I only like the fact that he's an outspoken critic of this administration at the national level.

I'm fully aware of how he has neglected igedeland, history won't be kind to him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Excuzeme: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nigerianfactor:

They are not necessarily pro anybody. They are just scared of what those in authority can do to them (ie the journalists and the station itself

Channels TV is pro PDP, especially that Seun Okinbaloye.
You need to watch them between 2014 and 2015, towards that Presidential Election.
grin grin

Since Jonathan lost and Buhari won, they have tried to tone it down a bit but you can still see it in their commentaries.

Every Channel has a bias, TVC is Tinubu, Arise is still trying to shake the table.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by buckeyemedia: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Donaluta:

See one.. this one naaa pure evil... Him done dey here for ages but yet .. him still never repent of him evil.. old man with shit for him brain.. cool cool cool

See another one... Na only here him dey get mouth... Come Facebook or Twitter .. you no go ever see am.. you dey hide here dey comment trash because baa faceless forum... If e sure for you drop your Twitter handle and Facebook name.. angry angry angry

Your sense no tell you say ortom no dey owe.. except backlogs of salaries him inherit ... In which APC federal government no allow am borrow to clear the backlogs... Before you type Mr blocked brain try do research... Make you no come disgrace your family online ..

Another one him dey answer anonymous because him dey fear... If e sure for you .. drop your Twitter handle and Facebook name... Always commenting trash
Jobless donaluta, is Facebook or Twitter owned by a Nigerian? So why must I patronize them?

What brought you to Nairaland? You should have just remained on twitter or Facebook, nonsense Oyibo slave, why cry more than the bereaved?

Oblivious Hypocrite.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Most especially bihari , tinubu, Lai Mohamed oyegun, bisi akande, babalakin , bukola saraki and Adam oshomole all this people are most dangerous with selfishness and greedy who values themselves alone
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by statesman6: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
wpadmin:
A lot of Nigerians are lazy thinkers. They just spew anything based on emotions.

Channels TV has been sanctioned many times by the government through the NBC. When they were settling those fines, everybody was quiet.

They fought the fight alone.

Now, you expect them to do their job knowing fully well that the government will come for them.

If NBC ban dem from broadcasting for 6 months, una go put mouth?
Nigerians and emotional blackmail sha. That governor is feeding on their emotion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by buckeyemedia: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Donaluta:

Donaluta na your family member get Facebook or Twitter?

Nonsense book face canary bird.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by asobo1: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nigeria my country where the media which is supposed to be at the forefront of emancipating the masses from the clutch of bad leadership continues to collude with the leaders to emasculate the masses cry
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Jack500: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Felimax:
Just hold on, zombies will flood in to chase shadows telling you how the governor is not working. People with shit in their head.

Some people are and will be zombies for life.

He is complaining that Nigeria is going down, is his state not going down? As a governor what is he doing about it? Or everything is the fault of the president, do you really have brain at all?
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by buckeyemedia: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
asobo1:
Nigeria my country where the media which is supposed to be at the forefront of emancipating the masses from the clutch of bad leadership continues to collude with the leaders to emasculate the masses cry
And the irony is that the so called leaders are only a reflection of the masses.

Yeshua best said it, a bad tree can never yield good fruits.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Elliotwaveforec: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abeg leave channel alone, you wan make them chop ban?
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Jack500: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu has bought Channels.

Thank God for Arise TV.

But Atiku/PDP has not bought Arise TV, where is your brain?
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Excuzeme: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
ortom is a colossal and monumental failure in benue.

I only like the fact that he's an outspoken critic of this administration at the national level.

I'm fully aware of how he has neglected igedeland, history won't be kind to him

People like you dont understand the Dynamics of how a State works!
Being Outspoken, comes at a BIG Cost
Benue State is principally a Civil Service and Farming State. that is the only two things they know, since day one.

Civil Service: Gov. Ortom met a lot of salary-arrears on ground, he paid some of those arrears but has been paying the recurrent salaries under his watch.
But the Fed Govt of Buhari/Fulanis are showing him Pepper!
When they give loans to other state to offset arrears, they refused to give him, because he was against Fulani RUGA.

Farming: This major activity has grinded to Zero, in Benue. most of their Farmers have been killed, repeatedly, by Fulani Herdsmen, with the support of Buhari, Hell Rufai, Top Nigeria Security Forces Leaders.
These terrorist Fulanis have told Gov Ortom, live on TV, that his state will not know Peace, unless they rescind the Anti Open Grazing Law the State Assembly passed and they have been ensuring that the State knows No Peace.

So, how can you have development, if you dont have Peace and Security?
They have tried unsuccessfully, to kill the man so many times.
They have killed the productive People of the State and the remainder have ran out of the State, in fear of their Life in the jand of these terrorist Fulanis. When they call the Security Forces for assistance, they wont answer.
When they tried to organise and defend themselves, Buhari ordered that they should be disarmed, and after that, the Fulanis attacked them again and killed over a hundered in one day.

But it is Economic Activities that will generate IGR that will be used to develop a State, something Fulanis are not allowing in Benue State!
Gov. Ortom is just trying to keep the State alive, under the Circumstances he has found himself and the state he governs, he is trying his best.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Jack500: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
seunayantokun:
That Seun is creating problems for himself. He has been having issues with his guests in recent time. Journalism is without fear or favour, and if you can't do it, quit.
I know he fears his employers and doesn't want to let his job slip away. I sympathise with him but he must act courageously.

When he lose his job, you will go and employ him now? Sit behind keyboard to be typing nonsense. Mtcheew
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Toktee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
Ortom adopted Fayose's strategy and took it up ten notches.

Ortom has absolutely nothing to brag about when it comes to good governance. Dude has accummythe most debt in Benue state, raising the state's debt profile by over 300 percent of what was accummulated by his predecessors combined since 1999.

His predecessors built roads, housing estates, teaching hospital, medical college, general hospitals across the state, etc. Suswam left the state with three months owed. When Ortom was campaigning in 2015, he wept in a Catholic church over the suffering of the people for the three months being owed. Today, the same man is owing between 3 to 9 months (tertiary institutions and medical staff alongside some MDAs, 9 months) to workers, while pensioners are owed 72 months!!

When he speaks, those who have no idea what he's doing to his state would be clapping for him, and this is the encouragement he gets to keep doing evil.

While denying the state all that, his private Oracle Business Empire has been growing in leaps and bounds. So much so he even built for himself a polytechnic in the heart of Makurdi township. Wherever he manages to put some asphalt on ground, you need no one to tell you he's purchased acres of lands around the area.

That is who Ortom is- a very strange character rooted in sheer wickedness. No state deserves such a man for a governor.
Yes as aTiv man from Benue state we love him very much but the betrayers called idoma people will for ever hat him.

You paisa Apc agent in Benue state, can you mention one project PDP initiated, executed, completed and commission from Akume to suswan plus hour brother David Mark?

Shame to you.

The debt was inherited but as old as you are you cannot speak the truth, I so not know whether it's when you arrived Hades that you start speaking the truth.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Tareq1105: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
Ortom adopted Fayose's strategy and took it up ten notches.

Ortom has absolutely nothing to brag about when it comes to good governance. Dude has accummythe most debt in Benue state, raising the state's debt profile by over 300 percent of what was accummulated by his predecessors combined since 1999.

His predecessors built roads, housing estates, teaching hospital, medical college, general hospitals across the state, etc. Suswam left the state with three months owed. When Ortom was campaigning in 2015, he wept in a Catholic church over the suffering of the people for the three months being owed. Today, the same man is owing between 3 to 9 months (tertiary institutions and medical staff alongside some MDAs, 9 months) to workers, while pensioners are owed 72 months!!

When he speaks, those who have no idea what he's doing to his state would be clapping for him, and this is the encouragement he gets to keep doing evil.

While denying the state all that, his private Oracle Business Empire has been growing in leaps and bounds. So much so he even built for himself a polytechnic in the heart of Makurdi township. Wherever he manages to put some asphalt on ground, you need no one to tell you he's purchased acres of lands around the area.

That is who Ortom is- a very strange character rooted in sheer wickedness. No state deserves such a man for a governor.

These governors talk as if it's only Buhari that is responsible for everything.

What have they done with the money allocated to their States?

Everything Buhari Buhari Buhari, can't they generate employment? Can't they pay their State University lecturers? Can't they provide quality health facilities and care? Can't they help farmers and poultry farmers? Everything Buhari Buhari Buhari nonsense people. And some gullible supporters are following them to shout Buhari Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) / Abuja 'Moms' Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.