Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me (34907 Views)

NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun / Yorubas Should Tell Buhari The Truth. Don't Give Him False Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by RPG2020(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Nigerian politicians are snake from Head to tools no one is left out including Nigeria youths you can't never find a honest Nigeria when it comes to money business love etc.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by kellynexx007(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2022
CHANNELS ARE PRIVATE NTA....THEY LIKE HIDDING THE TRUTH.....SEE WHY I LIKA ARISENEWS
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Makowonda: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ortom is part of the reason why Nigeria is going down the drain.He stopped paying Civil Servants in Benue this year just as he has been depriving pensioners of their pensions over the years despite the fact that the monthly allocations never ceased to come to the state.Imagine the massive inflation rate in the country,Benue state workers are no longer asking for the N18000 minimum wage,they just want their meagre salaries to be paid to them.Meanwhile,NLC in the state is dead and has been buried.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Makowonda: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Felimax:
Just hold on, zombies will flood in to chase shadows telling you how the governor is not working. People with shit in their head.

Some people are and will be zombies for life.
Consider yourself lucky for not being a Civil Servant or Pensioner in Benue state.I know you're not because of this your comment.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by eazyjay4(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Ortom adopted Fayose's strategy and took it up ten notches.

Ortom has absolutely nothing to brag about when it comes to good governance. Dude has accummulated the most debt in Benue state, raising the state's debt profile by over 300 percent of what was accummulated by his predecessors combined since 1999.

His predecessors built roads, housing estates, teaching hospital, medical college, general hospitals across the state, etc. Suswam left the state with three months owed. When Ortom was campaigning in 2015, he wept in a Catholic church over the suffering of the people for the three months being owed. Today, the same man is owing between 3 to 9 months (tertiary institutions and medical staff alongside some MDAs, 9 months) to workers, while pensioners are owed 72 months!!

When he speaks, those who have no idea what he's doing to his state would be clapping for him, and this is the encouragement he gets to keep doing evil.

While denying the state all that, his private Oracle Business Empire has been growing in leaps and bounds. So much so he even built for himself a polytechnic in the heart of Makurdi township. Wherever he manages to put some asphalt on ground, you need no one to tell you he's purchased acres of lands around the area.

That is who Ortom is- a very strange character rooted in sheer wickedness. No state deserves such a man for a governor.

As a benue man I can proudly say no one deserves him to be from their state. He camouflages under the umbrella of speaking against bad governance when he himself is the only true definition of horrible governance. People have died because he has syphoned their money to keep for campaign and other heinous selfish projects while refusing to pay pensioners. I’m sure their blood is coming for him. I don’t think any television station should ever give this man a podium to speak sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by eebraa(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Go and pay salary and pension first
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by anonymous1759(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Donaluta:

Lemmi tag them for you.. just wait ...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See one.. this one naaa pure evil... Him done dey here for ages but yet .. him still never repent of him evil.. old man with shit for him brain.. cool cool cool

See another one... Na only here him dey get mouth... Come Facebook or Twitter .. you no go ever see am.. you dey hide here dey comment trash because baa faceless forum... If e sure for you drop your Twitter handle and Facebook name.. angry angry angry

Your sense no tell you say ortom no dey owe.. except backlogs of salaries him inherit ... In which APC federal government no allow am borrow to clear the backlogs... Before you type Mr blocked brain try do research... Make you no come disgrace your family online ..

Another one him dey answer anonymous because him dey fear... If e sure for you .. drop your Twitter handle and Facebook name... Always commenting trash

Na MuMu you be shey you understand that fact.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Excuzeme: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Jking20:

The Lazy man always blames his tool for his incompetence

Just like the IGNORANT man who believes that Apples grow in the Sky! grin grin grin
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Excuzeme: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Makowonda:
Ortom is part of the reason why Nigeria is going down the drain.He stopped paying Civil Servants in Benue this year just as he has been depriving pensioners of their pensions over the years despite the fact that the monthly allocations never ceased to come to the state.Imagine the massive inflation rate in the country,Benue state workers are no longer asking for the N18000 minimum wage,they just want their meagre salaries to be paid to them.Meanwhile,NLC in the state is dead and has been buried.

You are a bloody LIAR!
STOP chasing Shadows, you know where the problem lies, address it.
Thankfully, May 29, 2023 is just around the corner and we can get rid of this Fulani Jihadist and terrorist enabler in Aso Rock

Make una dey fear God with all these una senseless claim. angry
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Makowonda: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Excuzeme:

You are a bloody LIAR!
STOP chasing Shadows, you know where the problem lies, address it.
Thankfully, May 29, 2023 is just around the corner and we can get rid of this Fulani Jihadist and terrorist enabler in Aso Rock

Make una dey fear God with all these una senseless claim. angry
Bloody f.o.o.l!Stop staying inside your cage listening to the news on the media.Learn how to travel and experience things at first hand.Bloody f.o.o.l,come to Benue, experience the plight of civil servants and pensioners.The governor is good at diverting attention from his failure in performing his primary functions as a governor by blabbing his mouth,always blaming the FG about insecurity anytime election is near meanwhile he's the chief culprit as to why there's insecurity in the state.But the gullible plus credulous mumu that you are who doesn't travel but would only sit and listen to fake news on social media will just be believing and blabbing nonesense.Come to Benue.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by BluntCrazeMan: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Onosb1990:
Don’t Invite Me To Your Program If You Don’t Want Me To Say The Truth ---Gov. Ortom Slams Seun of Channels Television

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7teR8yfh6NM

https://www.iconsnews.com/2022/07/dont-invite-me-to-your-program-if-you.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cfostkds4cP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
There are rules??
Which rules??
Are they the international standard rules for journalism??
Or the Nigerian Government sycophantic rules??
ONLY PETER OBI CAN CORRECT ALL THESE UNPRODUCTIVE NONSENSE RULES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.