Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me (34906 Views)

NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun / Yorubas Should Tell Buhari The Truth. Don't Give Him False Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by God1000(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Excuzeme:

People like you dont understand the Dynamics of how a State works!
Being Outspoken, comes at a BIG Cost
Benue State is principally a Civil Service and Farming State. that is the only two things they know, since day one.

Civil Service: Gov. Ortom met a lot of salary-arrears on ground, he paid some of those arrears but has been paying the recurrent salaries under his watch.
But the Fed Govt of Buhari/Fulanis are showing him Pepper!
When they give loans to other state to offset arrears, they refused to give him, because he was against Fulani RUGA.

Farming: This major activity has grinded to Zero, in Benue. most of their Farmers have been killed, repeatedly, by Fulani Herdsmen, with the support of Buhari, Hell Rufai, Top Nigeria Security Forces Leaders.
These terrorist Fulanis have told Gov Ortom, live on TV, that his state will not know Peace, unless they rescind the Anti Open Grazing Law the State Assembly passed and they have been ensuring that the State knows No Peace.

So, how can you have development, if you dont have Peace and Security?
They have tried unsuccessfully, to kill the man so many times.
They have killed the productive People of the State and the remainder have ran out of the State, in fear of their Life in the jand of these terrorist Fulanis. When they call the Security Forces for assistance, they wont answer.
When they tried to organise and defend themselves, Buhari ordered that they should be disarmed, and after that, the Fulanis attacked them again and killed over a hundered in one day.

But it is Economic Activities that will generate IGR that will be used to develop a State, something Fulanis are not allowing in Benue State!
Gov. Ortom is just trying to keep the State alive, under the Circumstances he has found himself and the state he governs, he is trying his best.
Stop making lame and flimsy excuses for him.

Are you telling me that he uses the entire state annual budget, federal allocation and state IGR for the payment of salaries alone?

About security, I've cut him some slack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by lollybee15(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
It's been long that people have known that Channels TV is working for this evil FG. I am disappointed in John Momoh. Many thanks to Gov. Ortom for slamming them over this.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Felimax(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Donaluta:

Lemmi tag them for you.. just wait ...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See one.. this one naaa pure evil... Him done dey here for ages but yet .. him still never repent of him evil.. old man with shit for him brain.. cool cool cool

See another one... Na only here him dey get mouth... Come Facebook or Twitter .. you no go ever see am.. you dey hide here dey comment trash because baa faceless forum... If e sure for you drop your Twitter handle and Facebook name.. angry angry angry

Your sense no tell you say ortom no dey owe.. except backlogs of salaries him inherit ... In which APC federal government no allow am borrow to clear the backlogs... Before you type Mr blocked brain try do research... Make you no come disgrace your family online ..

Another one him dey answer anonymous because him dey fear... If e sure for you .. drop your Twitter handle and Facebook name... Always commenting trash

Hahahaha... Very interesting bro. Thanks.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Mraaz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
TRUTH FROM ANOTHER CORRUPT LEADER
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Felimax(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Demi003:

What is your point

Who are you asking?
Spirit don slap you once?
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by ayotemitope: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please tell us the truth
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Kpatakpata: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Channels TV is dead . They sold their soul to the devil ( This government).
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by ebonytarki(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Clear facts..... Absolutely spot on.
omenka:
Ortom adopted Fayose's strategy and took it up ten notches.

Ortom has absolutely nothing to brag about when it comes to good governance. Dude has accummythe most debt in Benue state, raising the state's debt profile by over 300 percent of what was accummulated by his predecessors combined since 1999.

His predecessors built roads, housing estates, teaching hospital, medical college, general hospitals across the state, etc. Suswam left the state with three months owed. When Ortom was campaigning in 2015, he wept in a Catholic church over the suffering of the people for the three months being owed. Today, the same man is owing between 3 to 9 months (tertiary institutions and medical staff alongside some MDAs, 9 months) to workers, while pensioners are owed 72 months!!

When he speaks, those who have no idea what he's doing to his state would be clapping for him, and this is the encouragement he gets to keep doing evil.

While denying the state all that, his private Oracle Business Empire has been growing in leaps and bounds. So much so he even built for himself a polytechnic in the heart of Makurdi township. Wherever he manages to put some asphalt on ground, you need no one to tell you he's purchased acres of lands around the area.

That is who Ortom is- a very strange character rooted in sheer wickedness. No state deserves such a man for a governor.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
The man is a pretentious devil. Below was a picture of him crying over three months arrears owed workers when he was campaigning in 2015, look where we are today.

Only those who know nothing about Benue state praise Ortom.

The wickedness of our so called leaders. Using tears to blackmail the citizens. I wonder how these sets of people get elected to public offices.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Machinegun91(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Useless governor
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by AgboC: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:

Ortom has absolutely nothing to brag about when it comes to good governance. Dude has accummythe most debt in Benue state, raising the state's debt profile by over 300 percent of what was accummulated by his predecessors combined since 1999.

His predecessors built roads, housing estates, teaching hospital, medical college, general hospitals across the state, etc. Suswam left the state with three months owed. When Ortom was campaigning in 2015, he wept in a Catholic church over the suffering of the people for the three months being owed. Today, the same man is owing between 3 to 9 months (tertiary institutions and medical staff alongside some MDAs, 9 months) to workers, while pensioners are owed 72 months!!

When he speaks, those who have no idea what he's doing to his state would be clapping for him, and this is the encouragement he gets to keep doing evil.

While denying the state all that, his private Oracle Business Empire has been growing in leaps and bounds. So much so he even built for himself a polytechnic in the heart of Makurdi township. Wherever he manages to put some asphalt on ground, you need no one to tell you he's purchased acres of lands around the area.

That is who Ortom is- a very strange character rooted in sheer wickedness. No state deserves such a man for a governor.
pure and undiluted truth. Benue has gone ten times backwards from what it use to be. What a pity. Ortom will reap what he sowed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Excuzeme: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

These governors talk as if it's only Buhari that is responsible for everything.

What have they done with the money allocated to their States?

Everything Buhari Buhari Buhari, can't they generate employment?
Can't they pay their State University lecturers? Can't they provide quality health facilities and care? Can't they help farmers and poultry farmers? Everything Buhari Buhari Buhari nonsense people. And some gullible supporters are following them to shout Buhari Buhari.

You are very Naïve!
Most States, especially in the North and Middle Belt, depend on the Fed Govt Allocation to survive (We know the Fed Govt bailed Out most States to pay Salary, some years back!).

We have seen the list of IGR for each state and it is obvious that it is only RIvers, Kano and a few States of the SW, that can survive on IGR, most will depend on fed Allocation, that is what they sue in payimg Civil Servant's Salary.

In Ortom's case, he is one of the most hit, when it comes to INSECURITY, not from ISWAP, not from Boko Haram but from Fulani Herdsmen (this is not news, anyway!).
People like Error Rufai, Buhari, Dambazzau, the dead, former SGF, the Fulani Police IGP's, th Fulani COAS, etc, who are all Fulanis occupying sensitive Security Positions on behalf of Nigerians, have conspired to make Gov. Ortom and Benue State a Scape Goat, for daring to be the first to pass the Anti-Open Grzing Bill into Law!
When these People unleashed Terrorist Herdsmen on Benue State, killed so many Farmers (Benue State is the most fertile Land in Nigeria hence the Fulani Herdsmen invited to nigeria by Buhari and Error Rufai were determined to take over that State), No one could go to the Farms anymore.
Economic activities ground to a halt in Benue Sates. Everyone was afraid for their life. Whole Villagers were burnt down overnight, the Women and Daughters raped while the Men were slaughtered, by Fulani Herdsmen.
Funny thing is, they did not hide it that they were the ones doing it, they only gave him a confition: Rescind the Anti Open grazing Law and we will let you and your People live.

But as a Patriot who loves his People (unlike Governors like Fayemi, Umahi, etc), he refused to surrender his People and their Land to foreign terrorist Fulani Herdsmen. But they ensured that they ground the State to a halt.

So, who do we blame?
Who controls the Military, Police, DSS, etc and should ensure that the People of Benue and Nigerians in General, can go to their Farms or place of economic activities?
Answer: Buhari.
Did he order them and ensure the People of Benue are not slaughtered, over an dover again?
Answer: No, he did not but rather said "You have to live with them (your Killers!)

Who disarmed the People of Benue, when Gov Ortom organized local Vigilantes, to tackle the AK47-armed Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen? Answer: Buhari, using his Fulani IGP

So, when you and your People live in a State of Fear, with blood-letting everyday, with wholesale Arson on Villages everyday, How is such State expected to develop, setup factories, build Hospital or even generate Funds locally?

You guys are not being fair to Gov Ortom, maybe for Political reasons, as he dumped APC for PDP.

But the truth is that we have a President who has plunged this country in chaos, who has unleashed Genocide, in the hands of his Foreign Clan on other Tribes, who appoints only his Clam into Operational Security Positions, so that they can protect the Terrorists when they strike, while not assisting the vulnerable Nigerians in distress.
How can a President be disarming Local Vigilantes, while not disarming their Fulani Attackers?

Even in places like Osun State, Niger State, Taraba State, Plateau State, Ekiti State, the story is the same, Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen rae killing, Kidnapping for Ransom, raping any female in sight, burning Villages, destroying Farms and killing the Farm owners, yet Buhari tells you that Nigeria is safe. grin

Anyway, let us just pray that another Fulani, from another foreign country will not take over from Buhari otherwise, Indigenous Nigerians are TOAST!

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by JooEeL(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:

Ortom has absolutely nothing to brag about when it comes to good governance. Dude has accummulated the most debt in Benue state, raising the state's debt profile by over 300 percent of what was accummulated by his predecessors combined since 1999.

Keep deceiving your ilk. So of all he said, that's all u can deduce? You govt-sponsored fulani bots all sound the same from facebook posts to faceless fora like nairaland. Get creative.

Your plans to take over the ancestral lands of TIV people will not work.

Ortom has exposed you guys to the world. Dont worry. That thing you guys are cooking, when its all set, hope you guys will be able to finish it without complaining.

Your demonic fulanisation and islamisation agenda is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Excuzeme: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
Stop making lame and flimsy excuses for him.

Are you telling me that he uses the entire state annual budget, federal allocation and state IGR for the payment of salaries alone?

About security, I've cut him some slack

Thank God you acknowledge and cut him "slack" on the insecurity and terror, under which the People of Benue live.
it shows you are still redeemable, unlike some of your friends on the same lane.

But it is not Rocket Science, to know or show that EVERYTHING RESTS ON SECURITY.
If you dont have SECURITY, you have NOTHING.

This is the simple logic most of you cant understand.

You build Farm and put People to work there.
Fulanis come, kill rape and burn it down. That is money gone up in smoke.

You build Schools and Hospitals in a Town, Fulani Herdsmen come, kill most people, Rape and abduct the rest for Ransom, then burn the place down! They then rename it with a Fulani Name, as a Fulani Town/Village!

What about Investors? Everyone took to their Heels, seeing the havoc the Fulani Herdsmen were wreaking and seeing that the Nigerian Security are not interested in stopping them!
Even OBJ's Farm in Benue was set ablaze by these Terrorists or did you not hear it on the NEWS and Read it in Newspapers?

SURVIVAL (Security) is the first thing that has to happen, for other activities to follow.
Go and ask the People in those IDP Camps, why they are not investing in Stocks, why they are not opening Factories or Shops, etc.
Or maybe you think they are all lazy like Gov Ortom
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Jking20(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:

Ortom has absolutely nothing to brag about when it comes to good governance. Dude has accummulated the most debt in Benue state, raising the state's debt profile by over 300 percent of what was accummulated by his predecessors combined since 1999.

Very true!! There's no denying the fact about this. I concur with you 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
ORTOM IS ONLY USING CALLING OUT BUHARI TO GIVE PDP EDGES OVER EVERY OTHER POLITICAL PARTY.

WHAT HE IS DOING IS DUBIOUS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TELLING THE TRUTH

GIVE HIM MIC NOW TO TELL YOU WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THE BENUE PEOPLE, EVERY WHERE GO QUIET.

MOST FOOLISH GOVERNOR EVER!!!!!!
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by LocalMan2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
The first man on earth to ever give birth to a zombie was your grandfather, and the first zombie ever recorded on planet earth was your father. Behold you a useless monkey.

Felimax:
Just hold on, zombies will flood in to chase shadows telling you how the governor is not working. People with shit in their head.

Some people are and will be zombies for life.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Jking20(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Excuzeme:

You are very Naïve!
Most States, especially in the North and Middle Belt, depend on the Fed Govt Allocation to survive (We know the Fed Govt bailed Out most States to pay Salary, some years back!).

We have seen the list of IGR for each state and it is obvious that it is only RIvers, Kano and a few States of the SW, that can survive on IGR, most will depend on fed Allocation, that is what they sue in payimg Civil Servant's Salary.

In Ortom's case, he is one of the most hit, when it comes to INSECURITY, not from ISWAP, not from Boko Haram but from Fulani Herdsmen (this is not news, anyway!).
People like Error Rufai, Buhari, Dambazzau, the dead, former SGF, the Fulani Police IGP's, th Fulani COAS, etc, who are all Fulanis occupying sensitive Security Positions on behalf of Nigerians, have conspired to make Gov. Ortom and Benue State a Scape Goat, for daring to be the first to pass the Anti-Open Grzing Bill into Law!
When these People unleashed Terrorist Herdsmen on Benue State, killed so many Farmers (Benue State is the most fertile Land in Nigeria hence the Fulani Herdsmen invited to nigeria by Buhari and Error Rufai were determined to take over that State), No one could go to the Farms anymore.
Economic activities ground to a halt in Benue Sates. Everyone was afraid for their life. Whole Villagers were burnt down overnight, the Women and Daughters raped while the Men were slaughtered, by Fulani Herdsmen.
Funny thing is, they did not hide it that they were the ones doing it, they only gave him a confition: Rescind the Anti Open grazing Law and we will let you and your People live.

But as a Patriot who loves his People (unlike Governors like Fayemi, Umahi, etc), he refused to surrender his People and their Land to foreign terrorist Fulani Herdsmen. But they ensured that they ground the State to a halt.

So, who do we blame?
Who controls the Military, Police, DSS, etc and should ensure that the People of Benue and Nigerians in General, can go to their Farms or place of economic activities?
Answer: Buhari.
Did he order them and ensure the People of Benue are not slaughtered, over an dover again?
Answer: No, he did not but rather said "You have to live with them (your Killers!)

Who disarmed the People of Benue, when Gov Ortom organized local Vigilantes, to tackle the AK47-armed Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen? Answer: Buhari, using his Fulani IGP

So, when you and your People live in a State of Fear, with blood-letting everyday, with wholesale Arson on Villages everyday, How is such State expected to develop, setup factories, build Hospital or even generate Funds locally?

You guys are not being fair to Gov Ortom, maybe for Political reasons, as he dumped APC for PDP.

But the truth is that we have a President who has plunged this country in chaos, who has unleashed Genocide, in the hands of his Foreign Clan on other Tribes, who appoints only his Clam into Operational Security Positions, so that they can protect the Terrorists when they strike, while not assisting the vulnerable Nigerians in distress.
How can a President be disarming Local Vigilantes, while not disarming their Fulani Attackers?

Even in places like Osun State, Niger State, Taraba State, Plateau State, Ekiti State, the story is the same, Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen rae killing, Kidnapping for Ransom, raping any female in sight, burning Villages, destroying Farms and killing the Farm owners, yet Buhari tells you that Nigeria is safe. grin

Anyway, let us just pray that another Fulani, from another foreign country will not take over from Buhari otherwise, Indigenous Nigerians are TOAST!

The Lazy man always blames his tool for his incompetence
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Allisgud: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
The media are one of Nigerian problem,they shot ur mouth up when u want to say it the way it is,a lot of editing and cover up,that's why I like the likes of wike ortom they will split it without fear
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Felimax(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
LocalMan2:
The first man on earth to ever give birth to a zombie was your grandfather, and the first zombie ever recorded on planet earth was your father. Behold you a useless monkey.

O boy you wan kill me with laff o.
Hahahaha...
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by DKM123: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Severe Stockholm Syndrome plus
Mumuism.. This old thieves sha know y'll can't do sheet and will still vote them cos una Mumu dey on steroids.

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by fydence: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Felimax:
Just hold on, zombies will flood in to chase shadows telling you how the governor is not working. People with shit in their head.

Some people are and will be zombies for life.
they are already here led by their chief zombie omenkanaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by fydence: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
JooEeL:

Keep deceiving your ilk. So of all he said, that's all u can deduce? You govt-sponsored fulani bots all sound the same from facebook posts to faceless fora like nairaland. Get creative.

Your plans to take over the ancestral lands of TIV people will not work.

Ortom has exposed you guys to the world. Dont worry. That thing you guys are cooking, when its all set, hope you guys will be able to finish it without complaining.

Your demonic fulanisation and islamisation agenda is dead on arrival.
you should know a zombi.e when you encounter one naaa.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by mkoabiola: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:

U seems to know much about this parrot.
He has left governance for talk Talk
. Oridinarily he should be stoned to condemnation.
But this is Nigeria.
Ortom is d worst governor in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by Duru009(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Channels tv is an APC media strategy.....

The only tv station still reaming is ARISE tv, the best for NOW.....
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by seunayantokun(m): 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jack500:

When he lose his job, you will go and employ him now? Sit behind keyboard to be typing nonsense. Mtcheew
Because you think everyone is like you.
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by boladez(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

Before you go on ...Please also state both sides of the story for whoever is reading your posts . I will like you to comment on the following

1 The Economy of Benue state 100% reliant on agriculture and tourism. The state depends on resources of the land.
2 Since 2015, the security situation went bad with the attacks and the massacres, many villages and farmlands have been ransacked by terrorists and they have taken over a good portion of the remote areas

The governor has been screaming about the progressive crippling of his state by the terrorists. They attack , displace the people and take over their villages. Security forces remain under the control of the Federal government , Ortom deployed local vigilante, they were killed and disarmed.

With IDPs in Benue reported at 1.5 million humans......lands taken over by terrorists. How would the economy deliver IGR to enable growth and development. The government of benue is the largest employer in the state, I dont know how they have not laid of people.

Also , check the allocation coming from the centre drop from 2015 to date due to , low oil price, Covid, Insecurity, looting of government funds and just BAD governance

In the current unitary / socialist structure we run , the access and spoils of the rich of the land sits mainly with the centre Government.

I am not making excuses for Ortom but stating facts...this is just to put the other side to the story that you have ignored. Though i love and respect the truthfulness and boldness of Orthom, wish all the leaders in this country have been speaking up and confronting issues frontally.

To butress the point Ortom made, I am waking up this morning to the news that Terrorists have attacked and freed people from the Kuje Prisons in Abuja. Also Iwake up to hear that Buhari's advance team to Daura was attacked by Ghosts and exchanged gunfire..........Listen , people will die and no one will lose his job . meanwhile People are paid to ensure this does not happen from President to the least officer in the intelligence or security forces. But this same people can track and pin down all contributors to ENDS SARSprotests...something is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by sulaak(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

It's impossible to build anything in a state that is being terrorised by Fulani bandits or terrorists. The state cannot produce wealth because it farms have been overrun by Fulani cattle herders and bandits.

There is no doubt that Ortom is corrupt, but the fundamental problems in Nigeria are deeper than corruption, we are watching the complete colonisation of the country by outsiders that are being enabled by the sitting president.

Ortom has been one of the few Nigerian that has block government policies to control state resources such as the Water Resource bill
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by 9jaRealist: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Onosb1990:
Don’t Invite Me To Your Program If You Don’t Want Me To Say The Truth ---Gov. Ortom Slams Seun of Channels Television

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7teR8yfh6NM

LAST YEAR WHEN NBC AND DSS QUERIED CHANNELSTV FOR VIEWS EXPRESSED BY ORTOM ON THE STATION, OR WHEN NBC FINED AND SUSPENDED CHANNELSTV, WHERE WAS ORTOM?! DID HE USE HIS BULLY PULPIT AS A GOVERNOR TO DEFEND PRESS FREEDOM?!
>

Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by coolvitus(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2022
That is why I don't listen to radio station anymore they will never allow you say your mind yet they will bring out phone number to call them they should just focus on music Biko all the things going wrong in this zoo still our tv /radio stations will never be objective about it always on the side of the government shame to all of you we are all going down together I assure you alll
Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by 9jaRealist: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2022
coolvitus:
That is why I don't listen to radio station anymore they will never allow you say your mind yet they will bring out phone number to call them they should just focus on music Biko all the things going wrong in this zoo still our tv /radio stations will never be objective about it always on the side of the government shame to all of you we are all going down together I assure you alll

See my post above…

Last August, ChannelsTV reporters were arrested and questioned by DSS, and also queried by the National Broadcasting Commission, for views expressed by the same Gov Ortom on Channels. Last April, this same ChannelsTV program “Politics Today” was queried, suspended and fined N5 million by the NBC for having a guest who supported IPOB. There are other examples.

During ChannelsTV travails following last August’s appearance and comments by Gov Ortom, NOT ONCE DID GOV ORTOM COME OUT TO DEFEND CHANNELSTV OR PRESS FREEDOM IN GENERAL! If the Governor wants a free press, he has to be ready to fight for it. Meanwhile, ChannelsTV is well within its rights to mitigate its legal risks and to protect its journalists.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.