Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion (2662 Views)

Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move / How Well-paid Are Software Developers In Nigeria? / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion by realunclej(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:
As an advise, if you're looking to work foreign remote and haven't gotten a job yet ; I would recommend that you get a Domiciliary account now. Do all the necessary leg work to get it down even if na $0.00 dey the account balance. You don't want to be running around trying to do it after you have gotten a job. You will be under too much pressure by then
nice one. Thanks for sharing
Re: Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion by remi1444: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:
As an advise, if you're looking to work foreign remote and haven't gotten a job yet ; I would recommend that you get a Domiciliary account now. Do all the necessary leg work to get it down even if na $0.00 dey the account balance. You don't want to be running around trying to do it after you have gotten a job. You will be under too much pressure by then
good morning boss. Which banking institution can you suggest?
Re: Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion by Runningwater(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
realunclej:
4. Nice offer. All the best to the applicants. Me I still dey battle with jscript
At least with your application, Amazon knows that you exist somewhere and will probably keep inviting you for more opportunities. If you don't apply for fear of rejection, no company will know about your existence.

You just boost my self-confidence . Thanks for that. I've always been afraid of applying for jobs cause of not being good enough. So it has keep me in the loop of always learning and NOT applying for jobs

I'm in the backend field (Django back-end developer)
Re: Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion by Runningwater(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Before you apply be grinded in dsa o. Some people no fit reverse Linkedlist and they don apply already grin grin. Dsa and systems design like 6 to 7 rounds is the norm in faang.

That's what scared me the most DSA and System Design. They're fu*king hard!!!
Re: Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion by jesmond3945: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Runningwater:

You just boost my self-confidence . Thanks for that. I've always been afraid of applying for jobs cause of not being good enough. So it has keep me in the loop of always learning and NOT applying for jobs

I'm in the backend field (Django back-end developer)
it is called impostor syndrome. Shake it off ,go and apply for backend roles, put God first.

1 Like

Re: Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion by Runningwater(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
jesmond3945:
it is called impostor syndrome. Shake it off ,go and apply for backend roles, put God first.

Oh... imposter syndrome. I've been seeing this but haven't really look into it.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Become An Embedded Software Developer / C++ Vs. Java / I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.