Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant And Violent, Check This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant And Violent, Check This. (333 Views)

Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training / Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant And Violent, Check This. by ariwaonye: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why are Nigerian's so full of hypocrisy.

A Yoruba man ran his car on his fellow Yoruba brother, because he was supporting and campaigning for Peter Obi.

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant And Violent, Check This. by Fahdiga(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
That's the trademark of Yekini's supporters. They are intolerant. There are many of them here on nairaland. They abuse and insult anyone who doesn't support their little god Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Obi's supporters are pure democrats.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant And Violent, Check This. by Tinubuagbado: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na so.

In Igbo land you're your own boss.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant And Violent, Check This. by FirstSon01: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
You people and lies, y'all have made the political space so toxic.

Just picked a picture of a accident victim and post to circulate nonsense!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Polite Response To Angry Obidients, Peter Obi Supporters (video) / Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It / Screenshots : Confirm If Electronic Voting Machine Is Being Tested In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.