Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It (332 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by GistReel: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari: "My aim is to bring relief to Nigerians, I won't rest until I achieve that"

https://trendytalker.com/buhari-my-aim-is-to-bring-relief-to-nigerians-i-wont-rest-until-i-achieve-that/

1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by ahnie: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sir pls rest joor

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by OgaTheTop2: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Joke of the century..
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by ambience(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
This man sef grin
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by JASONjnr(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cruise....
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by limeta(f): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
This man well so
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by RoxyBrownAutos: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
The relieve you could not bring for the past seven years, I wonder the time left for you to do it.
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by krokronyash(f): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eeya!!

I de pity the dude

undecided
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by CoachBush: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is he campaigning?

I thought he was about to complete his term.

I regret that I voted this President of mine in 2015. God, guide my electoral choice in the next election circle in order to save myself from any future regret of this kind.
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by obiekunie01: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
oga no vex we no need any of ur death kind of relief.

pls carry the relieve go give ur people for daura they need it there.
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by obiekunie01: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
krokronyash:
Eeya!!

I de pity the dude

undecided

you dey pity who no pity you.

wasted pity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by krokronyash(f): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
obiekunie01:

you dey pity who no pity you.

wasted pity.
He has not even paid me

undecided
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by slimfit1(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2022
Really so by next year what is going to happen, if this madness of a president is relief I wonder what happiness will be.
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by Holybaddo: 12:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Sheyb na next year?
Re: Buhari: "My Aim Is To Bring Relief To Nigerians, I Won't Rest Until I Achieve It by tafabaloo(m): 1:10am On Jul 09, 2022
E don do ! O ti too !!

(1) (Reply)

Inhouse Analysis Of How The 48 Laws Of Power Will Play Out In 2023 Election / Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate / From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.