Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs (1970 Views)

Hello Mdx Or Crosstour / Help Me Choose Chiefs. Acura MDX Or Lexus RX 330 / 16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by mammanbawa: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Cokahot:
What do u know about car engine foo l. Honda pilot has both 4 plugs and v6. Get lost u pedestrian

No vex
Judiciously utilize the internet at your disposal to show us the engine bay of a 4 cylinder pilot
Thanks
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by mammanbawa: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2022
9icetoo:

Cokahot, diportivo called you crazy.

1 Like

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kasdat5(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Kingdemu:
You are the funny one here cheesy

I think , my thoughts actually was on crv ..
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by skywalker240(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Thread don derail finish
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by 9icetoo(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Kasdat5:

Don't be a mf , sarcasm shouldn't be coming from someone like you
Wait. Buygala, will you take this on the low?

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by 9icetoo(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2022
olumzzz:

Keep stoking the fire. A true derailer you are
What else a man gotta do?

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by buygala(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
9icetoo:

Wait. Buygala, will you take this on the low?

I don't even know what to say to the guy..Na why I ignore pesin wey him brain dey shake smiley

Never knew sarcasm is restricted to a particular kind of person
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by 9icetoo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
buygala:

I don't even know what to say to the guy..Na why I ignore pesin wey him brain dey shake smiley

Never knew sarcasm is restricted to a particular kind of person
Unleash vawulence cumrade

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kasdat5(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=buygala post=114536559]

Never knew sarcasm is restricted to a particular kind of person [/quote

Hahaha ... Mr brains , I have carefully read through your thread(s) , wonder why I bothered to reply a fraud who supports another fraud . Your track records says it all

1 Like

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by buygala(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Kasdat5 post=114571928][/quote]

Have I defrauded you or anyone you know?

Kindly share here the details of that please cool

Aside the one where I defrauded your LovePeddler mother when I fvcked her for a week and didn't pay her the 5k naira we agreed on..5k for a week's consistent pounding..That's what your mum is worth Sir smiley ....Since we won't want to drag your family name in the gutter, let's not tell anyone this, ok...Just that your family name is already in the gutter, so it's not like a little more gutter will do much harm to it smiley

Whenever you speak to me, address me with respect by calling me " Daddy Sir" smiley...I could have been your stepfather if I wanted to....Just that I am not that much a fan of personalizing dry vaginas like that of your mother smiley

If you don't spell out how I have defrauded you or anyone you know with proof, maggots will feast on your mother's and grandmother's rotten Vaginas within 4 market days )
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kasdat5(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
buygala:

Have I defrauded you or anyone you know?

Kindly share here the details of that please cool

Aside the one where I defrauded your LovePeddler mother when I fvcked her for a week and didn't pay her the 5k naira we agreed on..5k for a week's consistent pounding..That's what your mum is worth Sir smiley ....Since we won't want to drag your family name in the gutter, let's not tell anyone this, ok...Just that your family name is already in the gutter, so it's not like a little more gutter will do much harm to it smiley

Whenever you speak to me, address me with respect by calling me " Daddy Sir" smiley...I could have been your stepfather if I wanted to....Just that I am not that much a fan of personalizing dry vaginas like that of your mother smiley

If you don't spell out how I have defrauded you or anyone you know with proof, maggots will feast on your mother's and grandmother's rotten Vaginas within 4 market days )

Hahaha , I know your kinda , I wasn't mistaken when I called you a mofo , your likes end up in detention , whom later plan jail break out , you will be caught & punished accordingly , better repent
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by buygala(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kasdat5:

Hahaha , I know your kinda , I wasn't mistaken when I called you a mofo , your likes end up in detention , whom later plan jail break out , you will be caught & punished accordingly , better repent
So aside being a fraud, I am also an on-the-run Jailbird grin

Funny that your mum loves me like that..goes to show her rotten taste in men smiley
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kasdat5(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
buygala:

So aside being a fraud, I am also an on-the-run Jailbird grin

Funny that your mum loves me like that..goes to show her rotten taste in men smiley

Your lines are stale already , kindly pick a new one ... Better change from your fradulent lifestyle
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by buygala(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kasdat5:

Your lines are stale already , kindly pick a new one ... Better change from your fradulent lifestyle

Your mum likes me like that smiley

Tell her to change her taste in men instead
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by 9icetoo(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Shit just hit the fan. Eish.
Vawulence promax.

Abeg e do oo.
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by homeboy205: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2022
9icetoo:
Shit just hit the fan. Eish.
Vawulence promax.

Abeg e do oo.

Lol na you pray for vawulence, now he don tiyer you quick quick lol
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Gravatar: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Just passing

Checkout my church outfit grin

1 Like

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kasdat5(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
buygala:

Your mum likes me like that smiley

Tell her to change her taste in men instead

Words coming from a son of a thousand father
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Originalsly: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Cokahot:

U r a dumbo. Go to ladipo and ask for Honda pilot 03 04 model,if no be 2.4 liter engine dey inside. Dumb pedestrian. When did I say crv has v6,get lost okada user.

At Ladipo ... did they really show you what you asked for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Women Change Their Punchured Tyres Themselves / Dead Car Batteries Are Still Worth So Much Money. / This 2017 Honda Civic Type R Would Change Your Perception About Civics (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.