Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs (1961 Views)

Hello Mdx Or Crosstour / Help Me Choose Chiefs. Acura MDX Or Lexus RX 330 / 16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please, is there any Acura MDX or Honda Pilot with 4 plugs?
Someone told me this today, bit I doubt it.
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by ttshems(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
No they are both V6 Engine

3 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by VeryWickedMan: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Just remove two plugs and drive very fast

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Just remove two plugs and drive very fast
Thank you sir, I told the person that I have not seen/heard about such before
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Cokahot: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why not,pilot has 4 plugs na. But acura mdx no get. Acura na Honda luxury. Just browse jiji,4 plugs own be like box shape,while the v6 pilot design on engine has the cylinders mark on it.
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kingdemu: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Cokahot:
Why not,pilot has 4 plugs na. But acura mdx no get. Acura na Honda luxury. Just browse jiji,4 plugs own be like box shape,while the v6 pilot design on engine has the cylinders mark on it.
The most confident car illetrate of this section don drop quote. The other day you were arguing that CRVs come with V6 engines and here you are again ignorantly and shamelessly describing a how to spot a Honda Pilot with a 4 cylinder engine. From which hole you dey crawl out from?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by nurey(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cokahot:

Honda pilot was never offered in 4cylinder all variant are V6, the only look alike pilot is honda element it only looks like it, doesn't drive and perform like pilot

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Cokahot: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
What do u know about car engine foo l. Honda pilot has both 4 plugs and v6. Get lost u pedestrian
nurey:

Honda pilot was never offered in 4cylinder all variant are V6, the only look alike pilot is honda element it only looks like it, doesn't drive and perform like pilot
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Cokahot: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
U r a dumbo. Go to ladipo and ask for Honda pilot 03 04 model,if no be 2.4 liter engine dey inside. Dumb pedestrian. When did I say crv has v6,get lost okada user.
Kingdemu:
The most confident car illetrate of this section don drop quote. The other day you were arguing that CRVs come with V6 engines and here you are again ignorantly and shamelessly describing a how to spot a Honda Pilot with a 4 cylinder engine. From which hole you dey crawl out from?
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Cokahot: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Google the old generation pilot. As from 07 Honda replaces them with v6. Pedestrian
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Peterlove11: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cokahot:
Google the old generation pilot. As from 07 Honda replaces them with v6. Pedestrian

There is no 4plug honda pilot.....Maybe you meant honda Element.
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Cokahot: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok let me Google it again,if I show u evidence,na 20$ bitcoin.
Peterlove11:

There is no 4plug honda pilot.....Maybe you meant honda Element.
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by nurey(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cokahot:
What do u know about car engine foo l. Honda pilot has both 4 plugs and v6. Get lost u pedestrian

You are actually right sorry for doubting you grin

3 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by 9icetoo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cokahot:
We are waiting oga cokahot

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by homeboy205: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
People nor get joy lately grin grin
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Fogman(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Cokahot:
U r a dumbo. Go to ladipo and ask for Honda pilot 03 04 model,if no be 2.4 liter engine dey inside. Dumb pedestrian. When did I say crv has v6,get lost okada user.

Honda Pilot was never offered in 4 plugs engine. I once owned 03 Pilot.
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kingdemu: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2022
Cokahot:
Where is the evidence? Useless uncouth dingbat

3 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Cokahot: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2022
There are two types of engine of Honda pilot.
Fogman:

Honda Pilot was never offered in 4 plugs engine. I once owned 03 Pilot.
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Cokahot: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2022
Jobless muyen
Kingdemu:
Where is the evidence? Useless uncouth dingbat
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kingdemu: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Cokahot:
Jobless muyen
Tuck your tail inbetween your legs and shamelessly vamoose cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kasdat5(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
ttshems:
No they are both V6 Engine

Funny , there are 4 plugged pilot , don't know of MDx
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by ehmmy11(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kasdat5:

Kindly post engine pics sir
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Bizzyliss(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pilot does not have 4 plugs o, it’s just v6. Make una try they read o
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by 9icetoo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Cokahot:
There are two types of engine of Honda pilot.
Please do share. Waiting.

1 Like

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by peternwanji(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
HONDA PILOT do not have 4 cylinders.

1 Like

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kingdemu: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kasdat5:

You are the funny one here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by buygala(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kasdat5:

I believe you Bro cool

I see am for Iyana-paja side today sef...If to say I know, I for take pictures of am post here..

Abeg help us post pictures of the 4-plugs Pilot let us shame these heathen unbelievers smiley
Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by diportivo: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2022
crazy thread

1 Like

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by 9icetoo(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2022
diportivo:
crazy thread
Cokahot, diportivo called you crazy.

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by olumzzz(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2022
9icetoo:

Cokahot, diportivo called you crazy.
Keep stoking the fire. A true derailer you are

1 Like

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by LeJeun3: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2022

This 8cylinder Honda Pilot is awesome to drive too....

1 Like

Re: Please, Is There Any MDX Or Pilot With 4 Plugs by Kasdat5(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2022
buygala:

I believe you Bro cool

I see am for Iyana-paja side today sef...If to say I know, I for take pictures of am post here..

Abeg help us post pictures of the 4-plugs Pilot let us shame these heathen unbelievers smiley

Don't be a mf , sarcasm shouldn't be coming from someone like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Issue With My Toyota Highlander / How Do I Find Engine Number Of My Toyota Corolla 2005? / 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Should I Import To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.