Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA (1274 Views)

Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence / Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You WISH I was a scammer. I’ve never scammed or attempted to scam anyone, I have INTEGRITY and a law license to protect. You’re harassing me and it’s growing old. You can report me to whomever you choose, my accounts on social media are verified.
I’ve helped two monikers on this site with their immigration issues and they know I’m real so you harassing me shows the world that you’re unhinged. I wish you would report me so that the platforms can receive your false reports and BAN you and your IP address. Hating on me will only cause you to hate yourself and your life even more than you obviously already do. Harassing me will get you in the chains you’re wishing on me. ANY Mod can contact me and I can verify who I am. In the meantime, STOP BULLYING AND HARASSING ME!

Continued Harassment and slander from Mentally Unstable individuals.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Justwise

Who is bullying you babe? Report them to me I will deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You WISH I was a scammer. I’ve never scammed or attempted to scam anyone, I have INTEGRITY and a law license to protect. You’re harassing me and it’s growing old. You can report me to whomever you choose, my accounts on social media are verified.
I’ve helped two monikers on this site with their immigration issues and they know I’m real so you harassing me shows the world that you’re unhinged. I wish you would report me so that the platforms can receive your false reports and BAN you and your IP address. Hating on me will only cause you to hate yourself and your life even more than you obviously already do. Harassing me will get you in the chains you’re wishing on me. ANY Mod can contact me and I can verify who I am. In the meantime, STOP BULLYING AND HARASSING ME!

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Justwise

What are your social media handles?
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Hyperchi(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2022
So if them bomb USA una go like am. Who caused 1&2 world War is it USA, so with the military strength USA has, they should have Allowed Hitler finish All Europe including Russia, and Allowed Japan finish China. Most of u ppl don't know anything.
USA don't fight like some country do, the go after military buildings and man and Arms. But look At Russia the even go after civilians and hospitals.
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by leobergy(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Hyperchi:
So if them bomb USA una go like am. Who caused 1&2 world War is it USA, so with the military strength USA has, they should have Allowed Hitler finish All Europe including Russia, and Allowed Japan finish China. Most of u ppl don't know anything.
USA don't fight like some country do, the go after military buildings and man and Arms. But look At Russia the even go after civilians and hospitals.

Someone should deliver this fool from ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Bentizil: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
leobergy:

I should but it'll be a gross waste of time... People like him will never believe US have killed more than 2 million civilian in various countries after www2...

Tell them anything, they'll find way to justify their evil master...
Russia soldiers should be praised for their professionalism...

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Hyperchi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
leobergy:

Wise man so if them give u US visa and China own which one u go rush. Cure urself from stupidity and hypocrisy first
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Hyperchi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bentizil:

I should but it'll be a gross waste of time... People like him will never believe US have killed more than 2 million civilian in various countries after www2...

Tell them anything, they'll find way to justify their evil master...
Russia soldiers should be praised for their professionalism...
So Russian empire that goes up to USA backyard of Old na campaign them use get there.
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by leobergy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hyperchi:

Wise man so if them give u US visa and China own which one u go rush. Cure urself from stupidity and hypocrisy first

There are still better destinations like Kuwait,Dubai etc. What we should all understand is that no great nation on earth that doesn't have blood on her hands
But if the USA should defeat russia and create a unipolar world,be ready to accept western ways of life or you will be hunted down and destroyed

If you want to be forced to live in a world where there are more than two genders,people marring animals,lgbtq and other stupid western cultures,then pray for usa to destroy china and russia then watch the world burn

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Hyperchi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
leobergy:

There are still better destinations like Kuwait,Dubai etc. What we should all understand is that no great nation on earth that doesn't have blood on her hands
But if the USA should defeat russia and create a unipolar world,be ready to accept western ways of life or you will be hunted down and destroyed

If you want to be forced to live in a world where there are more than two genders,people marring animals,lgbtq and other stupid western cultures,then pray for usa to destroy china and russia then watch the world burn
Hello I get u enjoyment place is quite different from money making place. 9jas making it in USA are more than does in Dubai.
USA never planned on fighting Russia, if they want to it would have been long ago not now. And not all issue that happened in a country has USA link. Russia invade Crimean and some country in Europe and it never had a USA link and they also have an island in Japan and till now they have not give it back to Japan what will u say about that. USA system is more better that the other 2, u can question their govt but u can't try that in China.
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Hyperchi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
And for some to know Japan was in control of China be4, if not for the west China for still da for their hand. No country perfect but is Good to have a country that has Good legal system than does that can't question their govt
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Bentizil: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hyperchi:

So Russian empire that goes up to USA backyard of Old na campaign them use get there.
Which USA backyard?? Pls tell me...
I know where you're going but I want you to display your ignorance here... cheesy
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Bentizil: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hyperchi:

You're the one that need to cure yourself from hypocrisy, stupidity, idiocy and slave mentality...
Fools like you need to understand that not everyone want to go US...
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Hyperchi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bentizil:

You're the one that need to cure yourself from hypocrisy, stupidity, idiocy and slave mentality...
Fools like you need to understand that not everyone want to go US...
What about u?
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Hyperchi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bentizil:

Which USA backyard?? Pls tell me...
I know where you're going but I want you to display your ignorance here... cheesy
Answer my question first not displaying ur stupidness here
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Greattestman: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Well, if this does not take place, then it's just noise and attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by leobergy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hyperchi:

Hello I get u enjoyment place is quite different from money making place. 9jas making it in USA are more than does in Dubai.
USA never planned on fighting Russia, if they want to it would have been long ago not now. And not all issue that happened in a country has USA link. Russia invade Crimean and some country in Europe and it never had a USA link and they also have an island in Japan and till now they have not give it back to Japan what will u say about that. USA system is more better that the other 2, u can question their govt but u can't try that in China.
Honestly the US system of government is better but my only problem with them is how they force their ideas and culture on other people.
That is why russia is there to counter their shortcomings,what you classify as good is another person's bad and vice versa,a unipolar world is what fears me the most
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Justwise

You’re such a sweet and brilliant gal. Why you hid behind this nasty, flame throwing, Nigeria hating alter ego is what I don’t understand. I sent you an email. Reply it. I really want to get into your mind.

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Hyperchi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
leobergy:

Honestly the US system of government is better but my only problem with them is how they force their ideas and culture on other people.
That is why russia is there to counter their shortcomings,what you classify as good is another person's bad and vice versa,a unipolar world is what fears me the most
Thanks for the comment, ppl fail to understand that Russia, China and UK has Almost similar system, where the leader are not probed and condemned, but in US the citizens will make the move and the president will do nothing, try it in China and Russia or Iran and tell the story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Blog Of President Mahmood Ahmadinejad Of Iran? / Cheney Warns Of Terrorist Attacks! / South African Airways Crew Arrested For Drug Smuggling - Twice In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.