Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Nairalander Scammed Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander Scammed Me (6140 Views)

Sportybet Scammed / I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Scammed Me by mbasharon(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fellow nairalanders, please help me judge this case
There is a guy here in nairaland that is always posting that he needs Igbo speaking people that will translate written words in Igbo and they will be paid 4k
I think he calls it text speech and you will download ocean speech app from Google play store for the assignment
My people, after reading long Igbo sentences in each page of 320 pages and submitting in the ocean speech app, this guy sent me a fake alert claiming he has paid me. I believe people he did it for paid him buh because of wickedness,he treated me this way
I have pictures of our chat and will send it here
We should be careful of the kind of people we do online tasks for without seeing them physically, it's a waste of time
And uptill now am posting this, it haven't entered

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by mbasharon(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is the guys number
+234 803 830 4798

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by Kola5281(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
I saw the guy job ads bout him needing an igbo interpreter....sorry man, sadly there's nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by ifeanyiatuadu: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Eyah
Sorry
Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by mbasharon(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kola5281:
I saw the guy job ads bout him needing an igbo interpreter....sorry man, sadly there's nothing you can do.

Yeah
Thanks
Jux painful cos I wasted my time and energy
Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by dawnomike(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
mbasharon:

Yeah
Thanks
Jux painful cos I wasted my time and energy
sorry about your experience... I pray you get a better gig that will compensate you for this.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thank your creator the money is not more than that, some people are just wicked Sha...
Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by TemTweaks: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
What date was the payment made ?.

I have personally made payments to Fidelity Bank and it didn't reflect until after 2-3 days?

Have you not experienced similar delayed in payments using Fidelity Bank?

I like to know the day/date payment was done by the guy

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by ugwumichael(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2022

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by SocialJustice: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
mbasharon:
Fellow nairalanders, please help me judge this case
There is a guy here in nairaland that is always posting that he needs Igbo speaking people that will translate written words in Igbo and they will be paid 4k
I think he calls it text speech and you will download ocean speech app from Google play store for the assignment
My people, after reading long Igbo sentences in each page of 320 pages and submitting in the ocean speech app, this guy sent me a fake alert claiming he has paid me. I believe people he did it for paid him buh because of wickedness,he treated me this way
I have pictures of our chat and will send it here
We should be careful of the kind of people we do online tasks for without seeing them physically, it's a waste of time
And uptill now am posting this, it haven't entered
Sorry, reason I hardly pay attention to such adverts if there is an intermediary I don't know physically.

He will lose a lot more than he stole from you. Just move on, good job will come for you.

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
You shall be rewarded more than your expectation.

For the scarmmer he shall reap what he sow
Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by blaquebelle: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
I want to believe the money was just delayed. Call customer care for your bank, record the call and send to the guy. If he has a conscience he will find another way

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by TemTweaks: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fidelity Bank holds payment for days before release. The guy shouting scam should know this. His insecurities are unecessarily being triggered. Majority on this forum are deluded fools that easily get emotionally triggered. You don't pause to ask questions. One slight emotional tick and scam, scam, scam gets shouted. Tueh.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by FahBuLous: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Don't conclude yet, banks can be very annoying sometimes... Just wait a lil and then you will verify if he scammed you or not...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by mbasharon(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
blaquebelle:
I want to believe the money was just delayed. Call customer care for your bank, record the call and send to the guy. If he has a conscience he will find another way

He has already blocked me on Whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by TemTweaks: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
mbasharon:

Why not. Your sponatenity, pressure and insecurities makes you highly unsettled. Make una dey learn patience.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by blaquebelle: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
mbasharon:

Then you have definitely been scammed. Take heart. Good thing you're coming here to alert others not to fall victim.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by mbasharon(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
TemTweaks:
Fidelity Bank holds payment for days before release. The guy shouting scam should know this. His insecurities are unecessarily being triggered. Majority on this forum are deluded fools that easily get emotionally triggered. You don't pause to ask questions. One slight emotional tick and scam, scam, scam gets shouted. Tueh.

Not so
Since I started banking with fidelity, no payment has passed 1hr
Urs may be like that, buh mine isn't

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by blaquebelle: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
TemTweaks:

Why not. Your sponatenity, pressure and insecurities makes you highly unsettled. Make una dey learn patience.
What point are you trying to make? He was blocked without sorting out payment after he rendered service and you think that makes sense because he was 'insecure'? undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by mbasharon(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
TemTweaks:

You are not serious
Have nothing to reply u cos u guys may be the same sef
Immediately I saw how he arranged my name in that successful transaction, I already knew I have been scammed
I gave him my surname, first name and other names
And that's exactly how it is in the successful transaction
Buh in all transactions concerning my acct, my other names is always the first, followed with first name and lastly surname
So stop saying what u don't know

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by mbasharon(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
blaquebelle:

I already contacted a friend working der as customer service, he said I should forget it, that no money was sent to me
Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by Queengolden(f): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Bank networks have been messy since two days now, I believe it's a cocky delay from your own end, you could have waited a little bit before calling him out

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by michlins(m): 2:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Oga no rush. That guy dey use UBA dey send you money. I sent someone money for more than a week now and she didn't receive it. Paid someone on Sunday and I didn't receive alert neither did he get credited.

It's even magical that his bank app is working. Mine hasn't been working at all

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by Ay04z(m): 4:59am On Jul 06, 2022
There has been Bank delays recently.. I sent 70,000 from my wema to my gomoney since on Tuesday afternoon... Yet to be credited at this hour... Just request for the guy session id... He should send it to u. Den proceed to ur bank for complain..
Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Why can't the said guy show evidence he truly sent the money instead of blocking?

Op take heart, I hate doing business with such, even if he sent thr money, blocking you when you've not confirmed receipt of the funds doesn't speak well.

Maybe it's his alternate monikers defending him here

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by TemTweaks: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2022
mbasharon:

You are not serious
Have nothing to reply u cos u guys may be the same sef
Immediately I saw how he arranged my name in that successful transaction, I already knew I have been scammed
I gave him my surname, first name and other names
And that's exactly how it is in the successful transaction
Buh in all transactions concerning my acct, my other names is always the first, followed with first name and lastly surname
So stop saying what u don't know

Thankfully, even 40k no fit be my problem. You're more interested in sensationalism than factualness. See how you dodged providing providing information on date you were paid

The guy asked for up to 80 person's to work for him. How come are we not seeing 80 person's complaining

Go and deal with your spontaneity and lack of control. It's for your future good. Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by Aystarz: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2022
TemTweaks:

Thankfully, even 40k no fit be my problem. You're more interested in sensationalism than factualness. See how you dodged providing providing information on date you were paid

The guy asked for up to 80 person's to work for him. How come are we not seeing 80 person's complaining

Go and deal with your spontaneity and lack of control. It's for your future good. Good day

Your lack of empathy on this matter exposes you as a supporter of crime. Like someone here surmised, who knows, you're probably the scammer here trying to cover your tracks with your alternate moniker.
Ole Olè.
Lazy thief!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by TemTweaks: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Aystarz:

Your lack of empathy on this matter exposes you as a supporter of crime. Like someone here surmised, who knows, you're probably the scammer here trying to cover your tracks with your alternate moniker.
Ole Olè.
Lazy thief!

Lack of empathy or rather logical and not sentimental. Another intellectually lazy full. If no one pays for services render drag them to hell and back. However first establish there's no financial institutional delays. Ode

When I say Gen Z no mature and needs to first learn thru silence, y'all never prove me.wrong with your armateurish displays

Did I ever say he was never scammed.?No. I only ask him to exercise patience and.fully establish the case that he was scammed first. If the whole world behaves in such idiotic manner with lack of emotional control, would online transacting not collapse. Stop thinking thru your anus. Full

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by SleekyP(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2022
TemTweaks:

Continue the teamwork angry

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by TemTweaks: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2022
SleekyP:

Continue the teamwork angry

You can go to hell. Another idiot

I always wait for full understanding on any issues before I conclude on issues. I will never jump at the first mention of scam cause I don't think thru my emotions.

Ode

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by Aystarz: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2022
TemTweaks:

Lack of empathy or rather logical and not sentimental. Another intellectually lazy full. If no one pays for services render drag them to hell and back. However first establish there's no financial institutional delays. Ode

When I say Gen Z no mature and needs to first learn thru silence, y'all never prove me.wrong with your armateurish displays

Did I ever say he was never scammed.?No. I only ask him to exercise patience and.fully establish the case that he was scammed first. If the whole world behaves in such idiotic manner with lack of emotional control, would online transacting not collapse. Stop thinking thru your anus. Full

Ole olè.
You've been found out and now all you have are insults and incoherent replies.
Sooner or later, you will be fished out. Rest assured it won't take too long.
Lazy smelly thief.
Oloorun!

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed Me by TemTweaks: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Aystarz:

Ole olè.
You've been found out and now all you have are insults and incoherent replies.
Sooner or later, you will be fished out. Rest assured it won't take too long.
Lazy smelly thief.
Oloorun!

See the mentality of the one I'm wasting time with. Ride on with your failure-mentality abeg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice / Rolex Consult Group / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.